Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 09:38 AM

3,072 posts, read 1,301,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
What part of you can still get Covid but it won't kill you with your vaccine do you not understand?
I think the point is why are we still testing vaccinated people and when does that ever end
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2021, 10:03 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,297,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
And none seriously ill, none hospitalized. Seems like the vaccines are working.
Most 20 year olds sail through covid with zero problems. Also they are athletes so they are in a category above your average 20 year old. So you have no idea if those vaccines work. Zero!

Old 11-12-2021, 10:05 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,297,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
What part of you can still get Covid but it won't kill you with your vaccine do you not understand?
What part about thousands that have died that have had the vaccine that you don't understand? These are healthy 20 year old's that would normally sail through covid with or without a vaccine.

Old 11-12-2021, 10:06 AM

43,080 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
I agree the players don't have a high chance of dying.

But they do run a risk of getting a bad case where they get long haul symptoms.

Goodness, it's not all about dying here
Exactly what is the risk ? What's the percentage risk ?

Is it .5% or 90% ?

Most have no clue and just throw out "greater risk" or "less risk" parroting what the MSM is saying.
No one is giving numbers.

Old 11-12-2021, 10:14 AM

2,042 posts, read 854,250 times
I invite any of you to get in contact with someone running Covid statistics at their local hospital. Many of them are absolutely awestruck and how the government and CDC specifically guides them to document cases. Basically anyone who shows up at the hospital sick enough to be admitted with Covid, will somehow, someway be labeled unvaccinated even if they are indeed vaccinated. They basis on a series of questions they present. It’s always going to be this way. The problem with that is Covid has been around now that most of us have went through it. The pool of truly (as traditionally defined) unvaccinated or those without natural immunity is shrinking to the point that if this pandemic continues it is without question a conspiracy. There’s just not enough bodies left for the virus to freely invade.

I’ve had Covid, barely even noticed it. In fact every single cold virus I’ve caught throughout my life was worse than the Covid.

Therapeutics are the answer out of this. Period! Stop this vaccine mantra, the vaccines do not work! Period!

Old 11-12-2021, 10:16 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
And none seriously ill, none hospitalized. Seems like the vaccines are working.
A vaccine PREVENTS illness.

So, no, the "vaccines" are NOT working.

Old 11-12-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
I invite any of you to get in contact with someone running Covid statistics at their local hospital. Many of them are absolutely awestruck and how the government and CDC specifically guides them to document cases. Basically anyone who shows up at the hospital sick enough to be admitted with Covid, will somehow, someway be labeled unvaccinated even if they are indeed vaccinated. They basis on a series of questions they present. It’s always going to be this way. The problem with that is Covid has been around now that most of us have went through it. The pool of truly (as traditionally defined) unvaccinated or those without natural immunity is shrinking to the point that if this pandemic continues it is without question a conspiracy. There’s just not enough bodies left for the virus to freely invade.

I’ve had Covid, barely even noticed it. In fact every single cold virus I’ve caught throughout my life was worse than the Covid.

Therapeutics are the answer out of this. Period! Stop this vaccine mantra, the vaccines do not work! Period!
I know the full on media frenzy about that hospital in Jacksonville with "90%" unvaccinated COVID cases was false.

A nurse on the floor clocked it about 10% unvaccinated and 90% vaccinated. But they are terrified to go public because they will lose their jobs.

So everyone is on the lies.

Last edited by newtovenice; 11-12-2021 at 10:29 AM..

Old 11-12-2021, 10:32 AM

Isn't it amazing when the proof a vaccine is working...

Is that people catch the very infection it was supposed to prevent.

Means it's "working"

How can people say that with a straight face? Is the cognitive dissonance THAT GREAT right now?

Old 11-12-2021, 10:35 AM

1,452 posts, read 1,081,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
I think the point is why are we still testing vaccinated people and when does that ever end
I just wish we would stop needlessly testing people with no/negligible symptoms, regardless of vax status. 20+ months in, plenty of ways for people to protect themselves, and we're still chasing case counts and disruptive quarantines. It's not sustainable.

Old 11-12-2021, 10:51 AM

7,144 posts, read 4,739,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGC View Post
I just wish we would stop needlessly testing people with no/negligible symptoms, regardless of vax status. 20+ months in, plenty of ways for people to protect themselves, and we're still chasing case counts and disruptive quarantines. It's not sustainable.
Exactly. Which to your point proved to me that it was never about protecting people with a vaccine and is all about power and control over the population and making big pharma profit.

To me, the fact that natural immunity is completely ignored is the biggest red flag of all. Through a FOIA request to the CDC, they were asked to provide info on recovered Covid people becoming reinfected and spreading the virus. They could not provide any stats, saying they don’t have the info.

To the OP, there should be equal attention re these athletes developing heart issues in the future as the attention on testing positive in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies