Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 06:49 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That is rich considering your Orange Savior can't man up and gracefully admit he lost the election. He started whining about it a year ago and hasn't let up yet.
"your Orange Savior" Better then "The Messiah"!
" and gracefully admit he lost the election."

Please supply for us all those on the left that supported the MULTIPLE "hanging chads" recounts and what THEY said.

Dems, hypocrites to the core!

Old 11-18-2021, 06:58 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Really ?

Find any post that shows that I'm QAnon follower, believer, etc.

I dare you.

I think QAnon is a joke.

Are you really attempting to discredit my point that TDS isn't part of the DSM (it isn't) by attacking the messenger (me) ?

Perhaps I'm associating the wrong screen name with the wrong posting history. I thought r small was a vocal Trump critic, not someone who would attack a Trump critic/me.

Did someone hijack r small's username ?
I wasn't referring to you but to the person you were responding to. I should have phrased it better.

Old 11-18-2021, 07:09 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Deleted (redundant to r small's last post).

All good, r small.

Old 11-18-2021, 07:10 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
That is rich considering your Orange Savior can't man up and gracefully admit he lost the election. He started whining about it a year ago and hasn't let up yet.
Your side has been whining about stolen elections since 2000.

This last election, state Democrats altered election law standards and processes and creating new standards and process; they unlawfully bypassed their state legislators. If Republicans had done that in 2000 and 2016, your side would have lost their minds, and wouldn't even need to push bogus Russian collusion hoaxes.

Old 11-18-2021, 08:18 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
What is lunacy was watching Navy Pelosi and her cronies for four years consumed with trying to oust a sitting president from office and abusing their powers trying to shut him down at every turn. Until you are willing to aknowledge what they did to Trump for four years contributed to what took place on 1/6 then you aren't seeing the bigger picture of why so many Americans were pissed off.
It wasn't just a mob of pissed off people on Jan 6. It was a planned event that used people from the rally to do the dirty work. I want to know who planned it. Sounds like you don't care.

Old 11-18-2021, 08:26 AM

4,168 posts, read 4,881,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
It wasn't just a mob of pissed off people on Jan 6. It was a planned event that used people from the rally to do the dirty work. I want to know who planned it. Sounds like you don't care.
They were mostly peaceful protesters until a few went too far and others got caught up in the moment. As much as Democrats keep pushing the narrative, there was no planned inserrection.

Old 11-18-2021, 08:28 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
They were mostly peaceful protesters until a few went too far and others got caught up in the moment. As much as Democrats keep pushing the narrative, there was no planned inserrection.
You are going to be very surprised when the truth comes out. A group of people doesn't turn into a mob without someone instigating them. Let's wait and see what the congressional investigation turns up.

Old 11-18-2021, 08:38 AM

37,212 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"your Orange Savior" Better then "The Messiah"!
" and gracefully admit he lost the election."

Please supply for us all those on the left that supported the MULTIPLE "hanging chads" recounts and what THEY said.

Dems, hypocrites to the core!
Once the election was settled by the court, I don't recall the losing candidate pissing and moaning about losing for a year and saying he'd been robbed. He accepted it and moved on.

Trump is incapable of that degree of adulthood. He's nothing but a petulant toddler who throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way.

Old 11-18-2021, 09:16 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,677,849 times
Quote:
Once the election was settled by the court, I don't recall the losing candidate pissing and moaning about losing for a year and saying he'd been robbed. He accepted it and moved on.

Trump is incapable of that degree of adulthood. He's nothing but a petulant toddler who throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way.
I've long felt that the Dem leadership would have accepted defeat by any other Republican candidate in 2016 with the exception of Trump. They correctly assumed that Trump was catering to the extreme right wing of the R party, and, had no intention of representing any of the more moderate elements of the Republican collective. Both parties should shun their extreme factions if they are to truly represent the middle ground of politics.

That's why Rubio, Cruz, Mitch, and others in the party hated and feared Trump, but they quickly changed their minds when they saw how many extremists there were out there in voter land. The GOP sold out their moderates to Trump and the extremists, and they are still captivated by them today. I think a lot of people from both parties want to see a more moderate form of government and they understand the need to reduce the terrible divisional politics that now makes us the laughing stock of the planet..

Old 11-18-2021, 08:08 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
More than a few. Be honest now. There are over 600 arrests and more coming. That is not a few in anyone’s book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies