Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2021, 02:24 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
What's the end goal? Where's the off ramp?

Or have our rulers become satisfied enough with the public's degree of acquiescence to finally stop pretending there IS an off ramp? I can't even tell any more.

Anyone tired of trotting on this hamster wheel yet? Anyone still think we can just comply our way back to "normal?"
There is no End Goal.

They will Try and force these boosters into everyone's arm.

Not going to happen with me and Tons others.

I'm given up my Nursing Career beginning of Next year, After 20 plus Years. I'm ready to go.

And, I Seriously Hope the Healthcare, In this Country Tanks, Due to BIDEN. I hope he rots in Hell soon. He's nothing but a Dictating, Pedophile POS. I hate this Man with a passion.

I saved many lives in my Life. But At this Point, I'm done. People can do whatever the want. I don't care Anymore.

I gave up many holidays, many nights away from my family to help others. Now I'm nothing but a Zero. And I never said, if I was vax'd or not.

F Everyone who Wished Those to lose their jobs, over a vaccine, that's never been proven. And, The Boosters will forever be implemented as long as Dr Fraud is around. He can Rot in Hell too. He's a Fraud, Fraud. And many Dems too. They are nothing but Parasites, Evil POS.

BTW, I have people coming to the ER who are fulling Vaccinated and have had the booster, Sicker than a Dying Dog. I see it first hand, what's going on.

The Media Is not your Friend. Go Work in Healthcare, maybe you will get the full insight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2021, 02:28 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webb346 View Post
Who could've predicted that we're going to lose our fully vaccinated status?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ter-shots.html
I've been telling people that Biden and his tribe will not stop after forcing everyone to get vaccinated. A year from now, the feds will mandate everyone shall get booster #2 or be fired, vilified, ostracized, and ridiculed. Enriching big pharma is priority #1 with Biden.

Big pharma doesn't care either, they will be given complete legal immunity by Biden, even if their boosters sicken and kill people by the tens of thousands.

Old 11-17-2021, 02:33 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I've been telling people that Biden and his tribe will not stop after forcing everyone to get vaccinated. A year from now, the feds will mandate everyone shall get booster #2 or be fired, vilified, ostracized, and ridiculed. Enriching big pharma is priority #1 with Biden.
No, all they want is to maintain control of the elections through COVID protocols through 2022z. Then and only then will they all of a sudden say it’s over.

Old 11-17-2021, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
No, all they want is to maintain control of the elections through COVID protocols through 2022z. Then and only then will they all of a sudden say it’s over.
COVID has given them immense power and control over the people, the likes they have never seen before. I don't see them ever willingly giving it up.

Old 11-17-2021, 02:48 PM

17,376 posts, read 16,518,282 times
Fauci can ride his booster shots to the moon for all I care.

Old 11-17-2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Fauci can ride his booster shots to the moon for all I care.
Well, federal employees may not be able to say the same, when Biden mandates their jabs. Of course, all of Congress and their staff will be excluded from any such mandates.

Old 11-17-2021, 02:59 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,237,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post

While I disagree with mandates and am not getting boosters last year it was "they'll stop talking about covid after the election".Of course we hear crickets from those people a year later.

Old 11-17-2021, 03:04 PM

17,376 posts, read 16,518,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Well, federal employees may not be able to say the same, when Biden mandates their jabs. Of course, all of Congress and their staff will be excluded from any such mandates.
I think that Biden should be tossed out of office on his ear and I won't even say what he can do with his mandate.

There is no way that this country should have to put up with this despot for another whole year.

Old 11-17-2021, 03:07 PM

20,046 posts, read 20,850,556 times
Screw Fauci. Kick off already. Bastard.

Old 11-17-2021, 03:52 PM

8,418 posts, read 4,575,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
While I disagree with virtually all of you (the science is clear about the vaccine reducing the likelihood of one being hospitalized or dying from Covid, and the likelihood of any adverse side effects are minimal), I can understand that some folks may be legitimately concerned about a negative reaction to the vaccine impacting them. It is an unfortunate fact that with measles vaccines, influenza vaccines, Covid vaccines, etc. that some small number of people will in fact die or have some sort of adverse side effect from taking them. If one looks at the possibilities of contracting Covid and getting sick or dying vs. the possibilities of getting sick or dying from the vaccine, taking the vaccine is the path which provides the most protection. Yes, one can still get Covid when taking the vaccine, and one can still die form Covid even if they are vaccinated. It is not a perfect vaccine…I don’t think anybody who is a vaccine advocate would make that claim. Nonetheless, getting vaccinated gives you the best chance for staying healthy. I really don’t know if the scientists involved in developing and approving the Covid vaccines ever anticipated the need for boosters. I don’t see that as a valid argument against taking the vaccine…..I mean, it sucks that effectiveness of the vaccine wanes over time, but I think it’s great that booster shots are able to restore enhance the effectiveness, and provide better levels of protection. And with regard to the boosters being a means of control or asserting authority over the population…I think that is pretty silly. Government policy has required automobile manufacturers to install and wear seatbelts in cars, required childhood vaccinations to attend public schools, denied smokers the right to light up in airplanes/restaurants, etc. I don’t recall people claiming these were intrusions into our freedoms and/or a means of controlling the population….they were, pure and simply, public health measures. Someone earlier also made the statement that Fauci was profiting from the pandemic and his advocacy of vaccination. Again, if one wants to argue against vaccination, one should base those arguments on some sense of reality and not just make stuff up that has no basis in fact. I would add one final note…I suspect the need for boosters is probably, in part, due to the large number of people who have chosen not to be vaccinated. This has allowed the virus to spread, stay alive, mutate, and put all of us at risk. Had a larger percentage of people been vaccinated, this may well have eliminated the need for further vaccination/booster shots.

While I disagree with virtually all you said... Wait, no, I disagree with everything you said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies