Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 04:04 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,329,722 times

Advertisements

What I'm going to write is most probably going to upset or to offend some posters, but I'm going to say it anyway.

What these girls did, they did not do because of the color of the skin they were born with; they didn't do this because of slavery or Jim Crow or lynching.

They did this because they were poorly taught.

I do not know these girls in person and I could very well be mistaken, but I would not be at all surprised if some or all of these girls grew up without fathers. An extremely serious problem within the black community is fatherlessness; it is estimated that 7 of every 10 black babies are born to mothers who are not married to the biological fathers of those babies.

Growing up without a father makes a litany of problems likelier: drug abuse, violence, poor school performance, teenage pregnancy, and such.

Whether it is politically correct or not, illegitimacy rates and the frequency of one-parent households (other than a parent being absent due to death brought by an accident or illness or crime) are lower in families from other ethnicities, and this is especially so in Asian households.

And while every single poster in this thread can probably offer anecdotes of:
- a person who grew up without his/her and turned out wonderful; AND,
- a person who grew up with both parents and ruined his/her life...

.... the statistics don't lie. Not having a father makes child-reading and growing up a lot more difficult. And, tragically, this problem is more common among black households. Until this changes drastically, incidents like these will likely continue, even if the victims of the next incident are themselves black.

Old 11-18-2021, 04:07 PM

979 posts, read 417,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Again, we as a whole are not jealous of Asians.[/b] Do you understand? We do not think about Asians or even compare ourselves to Asians.
Not until your people have to interact with them.

The females especially seem to have a problem with the Asian females. The black males are usually trying to get in the Asian female's pants. But they'll bully the males.

I see a lot of it.

Last edited by henrychen; 11-18-2021 at 04:21 PM..

Old 11-18-2021, 04:18 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrychen View Post
Not until you're people have to interact with them.

The females especially seem to have a problem with the Asian females. The black males are usually trying to get in the Asian female's pants. But they'll bully the males.

I see a lot of it.
Where? I haven't seen alot of this where I have lived.

Old 11-18-2021, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Discriminating against someone like me because someone else who looks like me behaves bad, that is ugly in itself.
People generally know the difference.

Nobody is on guard around a black nerd.

I'm comfortable with a regular black person ... not so much with a white trash Irish 'tough' guy.

Old 11-18-2021, 04:25 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Blacks have a lot of self reflection to do. This is the reason why no one respects you. When you move into a new community and what kind of image you bring?

Here in my community, this summer, there was a group of black teens and young adult play in the basketball court everyday. Every day they left so many of their empty bottle on the court. There are 4 garbage cans by the courts but they are just too lazy to put the trash in the van. That was not it. By the end of summer, shattered glasses from glass bottle were on the court every day.

Want others people to respect and not to discriminate you, show some respect to yourself and others. Show you are a likeable person instead be a scumbag.
I'm right there with ya -- that kind of thing infuriates me -- but it's not like there aren't plenty of Whites who litter. Being a lazy mothereffer isn't an issue of color.

Old 11-18-2021, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Where? I haven't seen alot of this where I have lived.
Ok ... then it's not happening.

Old 11-18-2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
I'm right there with ya -- that kind of thing infuriates me -- but it's not like there aren't plenty of Whites who litter. Being a lazy mothereffer isn't an issue of color.
But ... some areas are worse than others.

In Philly, the Irish white trash tore up their neighborhoods.

Old 11-18-2021, 04:30 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:
People generally know the difference.

Nobody is on guard around a black nerd.

I'm comfortable with a regular black person ... not so much with a white trash Irish 'tough' guy.
Why did you pick Irish (I'm not Irish, but close enough)?

I live in a neighborhood of brand new homes that, until recently, were still being built. Last summer, when construction crews dropped off hauls of lumber to begin building the next house, there were a number of thefts of all that lumber.

Turns out, it was an Asian guy down the street from me who was doing all the stealing. So, are all Asians "trash"?

Old 11-18-2021, 04:31 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Ok ... then it's not happening.
I never said it wasn't happening. I've just never seen it. I'm Black, I've been around other Black men. How is it that you seem to get a larger amount of the underclass types relative to what I've seen? And I ask this as someone who has seen a few underclass types. How is it that you seem to find more of them than I do?

Old 11-18-2021, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Why did you pick Irish (I'm not Irish, but close enough)?

I live in a neighborhood of brand new homes that, until recently, were still being built. Last summer, when construction crews dropped off hauls of lumber to begin building the next house, there were a number of thefts of all that lumber.

Turns out, it was an Asian guy down the street from me who was doing all the stealing. So, are all Asians "trash"?
There's Irish, and there's white trash Irish.

It's what I've been exposed to.

The worst white neighborhoods were always mostly Irish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies