Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2021, 01:38 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,014,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
You can now be gunned down by a teen age Nazi, with an assault rifle, for riding a skate board.
I was in the hospital for veterans day but now I am faced with this.
I can't see how I am supposed to pledge allegiance to these gangsters.
The country I fought for has betrayed me.
English must not be your first language. Otherwise you would not have come up with that first sentence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2021, 02:08 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Will the mainstream liberal media suffer the consequences of their years of lies, exaggeration, and omission of truth?

They have endlessly made up false "news", accused people of guilt long before any trial, claimed they did things they didn't, called names, delivered insults, all as an alternative to researching what actually DID happen and reporting that.

On Nov. 2 they got their noses rubbed in it, as the candidates they swore were white supremacists, racists, etc. etc. got elected in state after state, usually in supposed Democrat strongholds.

On Nov. 19 they got their noses rubbed in it again, as a defendant they had sworn was a white supremacists, vigilante, uncaring of human life, and all the rest, was unanimously found NOT GUILTY by a jury that did NOT get its info from them, the mainstream media.

Will they ever take the hint?

Will the people who (until now) have gotten their information from these so-called "journalists", take the hint? And maybe turn the channel to people who got it right? (Actually normal people have been doing that for several years now, as the likes of CNN, ABC, MSDNC, CBS, Washington Post etc. have fallen year after year while the NY Post, Fox News, etc. viewership has soared)

Will the disingenuous "mainstream media" start to pay the price for broadcasting years of lies and propaganda, instead of truth and fact?

David Sandmann sued the Washington Post and CNN for $250,000,000 for their defamation of him... and won.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januar..._confrontation

Will CNN take it in the shorts again, for trying to do the same to Kyle Rittenhouse just as knowingly and falsely? Will the rest of the fake-news media? It happened once already.

Last edited by Roboteer; 11-19-2021 at 02:17 PM..

Old 11-19-2021, 02:15 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times
I'm so ready for the big red wave. Dems are making it so easy for us. We just gotta hang in there until at least 2022. Just one more year. We got this! Thanks dems for showing the world just how inept y'all are.

Old 11-19-2021, 02:36 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
You can now be gunned down by a teen age Nazi, with an assault rifle, for riding a skate board.
I was in the hospital for veterans day but now I am faced with this.
I can't see how I am supposed to pledge allegiance to these gangsters.
The country I fought for has betrayed me.
In what way was Rittenhouse a "nazi?" Be specific please.

Old 11-19-2021, 02:39 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Exactly my point. The Democrats are doing the country a huge favor by revealing how little they are capable of running a country, whether due to poor candidates or a failed ideology.

Keep up the good work, Demmies... for as long as you have left!
Both

Old 11-19-2021, 03:52 PM

19,033 posts, read 27,599,679 times
YES!
Life is back to normal - Costco is back to giving samples!

Old 11-19-2021, 04:24 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
In what way was Rittenhouse a "nazi?" Be specific please.
He was a Nazi because he didn't hand over his gun and take his prescribed beating from leftistX soy boys. We are all Nazis to them. Let's go leftistX!

Old 11-19-2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
So now you can be gunned down by a teenager with an assault rifle because you scare him.
Nope.

If you put him in reasonable fear for his life and/or great bodily harm, THEN you can be gunned down.

So don't do that, see?

Hope this explanation helps.

Though, with this being the third time you have tried this lie and "carefully deliberate" misunderstanding, I doubt it will.

Old 11-19-2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
YES!
Life is back to normal - Costco is back to giving samples!
My wife brought home some "Truffles" from Costco, man are those good.

So much for the weight control.

Old 11-19-2021, 04:55 PM

4,427 posts, read 5,154,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Have we taken the first step back toward sanity and justice, and away from "woke mob rule"?

The Democrats might have done the country a huge favor... however unintentionally.

By running such grotesquely incapable candidates for Pres and VP, and going through the astonishing twists and turns needed to defend their failures and disasters in office, they finally revealed just how bankrupt the Democrat party's agenda and mentality is.

The shocking electoral losses in Virginia, NJ, etc. races for governor, state legislatures, courts etc. on Nov. 2, 2021, in areas long though to be impregnable Democrat strongholds, were probably the first step. The verdict in the Wisconsin Rittenhouse trial, with 12 normal people declaring he had the right to defend himself against the "woke" mob's attacks in the face of threatening demonstrators outside the courtroom advising "take to the streets", is the next step in the right direction.

These are only a few of the steps on the long path back from rioting, killing, looting, and other "woke mob" activities of the last few years.

But they are welcome indeed. Long may they continue, to re-establish "equal justice under the law" and begin the process of getting rid of 3rd world "woke mob rule".
No it hasn’t and won’t ever going forward. Party’s over. Mass immigration, legal and illegal has settled that. Keep living in a dream world though. Can’t have it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies