Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2021, 10:45 PM

29,813 posts, read 24,895,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Even though I don't feel sorry for Rittenhouse, Tucker will definitely use him up and milk him for ratings to make more $$$$$ just like he does every other issue.

How is that any different from what CNN used Rittenhouse for? At least Tucker won't be abusing the kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
His story is no more huge than many others. And to exploit him like this is disgusting. He needs to try and get back to a normal life without all the media hounding him.

The leftist lame steam media already made this story out to be the biggest news story of the year. Tucker and FOX News had little, if anything at all, to do with that.

Old 11-19-2021, 10:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,198,572 times
Quote:
His story is no more huge than many others. And to exploit him like this is disgusting. He needs to try and get back to a normal life without all the media hounding him.
Lol. It’s one of the biggest stories in the country.

He obviously agreed to do the story in exchange for $$$. In your mind is he being exploited, and thinking he’s being hounded by the media. If he didn’t want to do the interview/s he wouldn’t. Contrary to your belief, not everyone thinks like you do and you don’t think and know what’s best for everyone.

Old 11-19-2021, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Tucker is just a talking head who tells you what to believe. Not the best at all. Is he even a journalist
Opinions vary. I love him, and it’s obvious that many do.

Old 11-19-2021, 10:58 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,052,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. It’s one of the biggest stories in the country.

He obviously agreed to do the story in exchange for $$$. In your mind is he being exploited, and thinking he’s being hounded by the media. If he didn’t want to do the interview/s he wouldn’t. Contrary to your belief, not everyone thinks like you do and you don’t think and know what’s best for everyone.
He thought is was a good idea to put himself in a situation where he killed people. So his judgment is lacking. And doing any interviews proves it. Keeping himself in the spotlight is just not a good idea for him. But whatever.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:10 PM

Quote:
He thought is was a good idea to put himself in a situation where he killed people. So his judgment is lacking. And doing any interviews proves it. Keeping himself in the spotlight is just not a good idea for him. But whatever.
Except you don’t know what’s best for everyone to live their lives. Not everyone is so weak to crawl into a hole and come out when they feel it’s safe. He’s telling his story and getting paid for it. Great for him.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:43 PM

18,464 posts, read 15,242,796 times
Quote:
Tucker is only on Fox, nowhere else.
And? You don't think the interview will be written about in major newspapers around the country? You dont think it will be discussed on every news station on TV? Radio stations? You don't think it will be discussed on YouTube videos and other internet media sites? You don't think it will be discussed on Twitter, TikTok, and thousands of other websites? Websites like this one?

But yeah. You are right. Tucker is only on Fox, nowhere else.

Old 11-20-2021, 12:30 AM

19,421 posts, read 15,231,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
And? You don't think the interview will be written about in major newspapers around the country? You dont think it will be discussed on every news station on TV? Radio stations? You don't think it will be discussed on YouTube videos and other internet media sites? You don't think it will be discussed on Twitter, TikTok, and thousands of other websites? Websites like this one?

But yeah. You are right. Tucker is only on Fox, nowhere else.
Ha

Old 11-20-2021, 04:56 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,143,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny...e5a-story.html

I'm guessing everyone here feels bad for the kid, there is no two ways about. So I am surprised he is taking an interview at all given his emotional trauma. I thought he would want to get away from the public eye.

How do you think the interview will go? It will air this Monday.

edit: Here is the promo:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...r-on-monday%2F
I'll be watching. I predict it will be fantastic but he will have some remorse that he was forced to defend himself against a pack of violent perverted criminals and had to kill a couple of them.

Old 11-20-2021, 06:06 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
Quote:
I find this disgraceful of Tucker.... but anything for his ratings. Although I don't agree with the verdict, Rittenhouse has been through enough and should just be left alone. He shouldn't draw more attention to himself. He should just go live his life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Ratings have nothing to do with it. Tucker's ratings already massacre all of the other losers on the other networks.

Further, if the kid didn't want to talk about it he would've declined the interview. Nobody is twisting his arm.
fact check: true

Old 11-20-2021, 06:19 AM

4,544 posts, read 2,267,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
How do you think the interview will go? It will air this Monday.
I love that kid.

Can't wait to see it. Also can't wait for the defamation law suits against the media and uncle Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies