Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 07:58 PM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times

Advertisements

Want to hear something even funnier.............
Sandman and Rittenhouse will end up co owning CNN...............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2021, 08:01 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Interestate gun charges possibly. Not something I know a ton about but that's really the only thing I can see being a federal charge. There's the issue of his age and whether he was in legal possession as well as if he properly transported the gun or just tossed it in the back seat. No idea if they can make a case on that or not. Maybe they can but unless they have some evidence just running him through another trial would just be malicious prosecution.
Kyle got the gun in Wisconsin. It wasn’t transported across state lines. That detail was brought out in the trail but not reported by CNN. Wonder why…. Please don’t believe CNN or the jury tampering MSNBC.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:02 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,067,436 times
He was found not guilty. Our country is changing and not for the better. It’s been insane since CoVid started. I pray we will get back to loving our country and each other..stop the craziness.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:19 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,708,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
He was found not guilty. Our country is changing and not for the better. It’s been insane since CoVid started. I pray we will get back to loving our country and each other..stop the craziness.
You think it would be better if he were found guilty because he defended himself from people who were actively trying to kill him? Interesting position to take.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:26 PM

18,465 posts, read 15,244,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
You think it would be better if he were found guilty because he defended himself from people who were actively trying to kill him? Interesting position to take.
He proved the rule, "Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six".

No way he was making it out of there alive had he not shot these people that chased him down and started attacking him. Once disarmed, the mob would have joined in and beaten him to death.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:31 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,708,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

No way he was making it out of there alive had he not shot these people that chased him down and started attacking him. Once disarmed, the mob would have joined in and beaten him to death.
Exactly.

I have a hard time understanding the mindset of those who are determined to punish him in some way. Either they didn’t watch any of the available video (and therefore have no valid opinion) or they are merely angry that an average citizen defended himself from their thugs. Those are the only two reasons I can see for doing anything other than celebrating his acquittal. Had he been found guilty, the entire right to self defense - as well as the 2nd Amendment - would have come under scrutiny.

Old 11-21-2021, 09:53 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Why is it so easy to visualize Uncle Nads with a large black ***** up his pooper?

Old 11-21-2021, 09:59 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:

There are many videos of that scenario, when the mob joins in. And it was just starting with jump kick man (MH), AH and GG all attacking him within seconds of each other. They would've KILLED HIM.

It's sickening.

Anyone who thinks he wouldn't have been killed by the mob is an imbecile.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:00 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:

This ^^^^^.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:14 PM

32,061 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Exactly.

I have a hard time understanding the mindset of those who are determined to punish him in some way. Either they didn’t watch any of the available video (and therefore have no valid opinion) or they are merely angry that an average citizen defended himself from their thugs. Those are the only two reasons I can see for doing anything other than celebrating his acquittal. Had he been found guilty, the entire right to self defense - as well as the 2nd Amendment - would have come under scrutiny.
I honestly didn't see this about the second amendment. To me it had nothing to do with it. I saw it more as a vigilante anti on trial. The real problem I have with this is that if he was a black man running around with an assault rifle, he would have been shot dead by the police. In his own testimony he said he went up to a squad car and confessed that he shot someone. He was told to go home. It's just a double standard which many have a problem with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies