Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Thankful That Kyle Rittenhouse Put a Pedophile 6 Feet Under?
Yes 164 74.89%
No 43 19.63%
Unsure 9 4.11%
Im Afraid to Say 3 1.37%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 01:15 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
The way the left thinks, probably a 6 year old boy.
Such total absurdity. Why not a 3 year old boy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2021, 01:20 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
I wish none of it ever happened, or any of the stupid stuff that led to it over the last several years

Old 11-21-2021, 01:22 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Not happy with the verdict. Ask the two who died if they are happy. During my 5 yrs in the military at so,e point was told..."Never point your weapon unless you are going to use it" Now this kid gets a loaded rifle across state lines to protect himself if attacked. there was NO need to carry a loaded weapon....a broom handle would have been a better choice.
Oh stop the lame posturing "my time in the military" my butt. I know you.

Old 11-21-2021, 01:29 AM

29,799 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Taking a loaded rifle and a first aid to a protest showed he was looking for some action.

It seems as though he was wise to bring that weapon, because he was being chased and threatened by grown adults with guns saying they were going to shoot them. If Rittenhouse was looking for action, that what does that say about those he shot who were attacking him? I think one of those shot was also a make believe medic in all of this. At any rate, where would Rittenhouse be today if he didn't bring protection? 6 ft under perhaps? As I suggested before, that's the outcome the left would have preferred the most.

Quote:
It was later there that a pistol was pointed in his face. He pulled the trigger and thus the results an issue at the trial. Had he not borrowed a loaded ar15 there would have not been any trial. I did read somewhere that he crossed the state line. I am not familiar with the area so can not question the accuracy posted.

Leftist protesters frequently travel across state lines to protest. If they can do it with impunity, than why not Rittenhouse? Because you don't agree with the character that CNN made him out to be in all this? Because you think he's a Trumper? What could possibly be your rational from denying Rittenhouse the same rights granted to every other US citizen? I'll bet the real reason is political.

Old 11-21-2021, 02:27 AM

14,215 posts, read 4,586,282 times
I never understand the obsession “hE cro$seD teH sTaAte”

I am a cop and I deployed to LA last summer 2020 to assist LAPD and LASD with the massive racial riot. Many of the people we arrested over 6 days of riots were not from California. Is there a law that you will get a harsher sentence if you a commit a crime in a state that you aren’t residence?

Old 11-21-2021, 02:27 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It seems as though he was wise to bring that weapon, because he was being chased and threatened by grown adults with guns saying they were going to shoot them. If Rittenhouse was looking for action, that what does that say about those he shot who were attacking him? I think one of those shot was also a make believe medic in all of this. At any rate, where would Rittenhouse be today if he didn't bring protection? 6 ft under perhaps? As I suggested before, that's the outcome the left would have preferred the most.

Leftist protesters frequently travel across state lines to protest. If they can do it with impunity, than why not Rittenhouse?
Because you don't agree with the character that CNN made him out to be in all this? Because you think he's a Trumper? What could possibly be your rational from denying Rittenhouse the same rights granted to every other US citizen? I'll bet the real reason is political.

"Well they're doing it! Why can't I?" is the most childish reason for doing anything, ever. It didn't work for you when you were a kid, did it? Probably not. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. Kyle had no business being there, and now because he was, his life is going to be completely screwed in half. People from all sides of the political spectrum are going to be driving this kid nuts for years. On top of all that, he has to live with the fact that he killed two people. Whether it was self defense (it was) or not is irrelevant. We're wired, most of us, to not kill each other. I'm guessing if he could take this all back, he would. Living with killing someone is not easy. This isn't anything to be celebrating. It's just a sad damn thing all around.

Old 11-21-2021, 02:28 AM

29,799 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
"Well they're doing it! Why can't I?" is the most childish reason for doing anything, ever. It didn't work for you when you were a kid, did it? Probably not. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. Kyle had no business being there, and now because he was, his life is going to be completely screwed in half. People from all sides of the political spectrum are going to be driving this kid nuts for years. On top of all that, he has to live with the fact that he killed two people. Whether it was self defense (it was) or not is irrelevant. We're wired, most of us, to not kill each other. I'm guessing if he could take this all back, he would. Living with killing someone is not easy. This isn't anything to be celebrating. It's just a sad damn thing all around.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But what law did he break? That's what matters in this case. Not your feelings about it. And I think Rittenhouse feels better off alive after killing two people vs being 6 ft under himself instead.

Old 11-21-2021, 03:13 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I wish none of it ever happened, or any of the stupid stuff that led to it over the last several years
Yes, society has been wishing for BLM/Antifa to stop looting and rioting as well but they don’t listen.

Old 11-21-2021, 03:14 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Simple question. I think I know what most people think, but many are afraid to really express it.
Let's just say I won't be shedding any tears for the scum he removed from society.

Old 11-21-2021, 03:14 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Quote:
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But what law did he break? That's what matters in this case. Not your feelings about it. And I think Rittenhouse feels better off alive after killing two people vs being 6 ft under himself instead.

He didn't. Where did I say that he did? What the hell??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies