Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 07:08 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,595 times

Advertisements

NBC anchor Maria Shriver sparked online outrage for tweeting her controversial thoughts on Friday's verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/maria-...se-trial-tweet

I thought she went to Lawschool ??? (What was she doing....passing love notes to class-mates?....What's to 'Not Get?')

She thinks that 'no one' should be allowed to walk the Streets with a Rifle and defend property....

HUh??

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 07:10 AM

6,812 posts, read 9,365,924 times
She probably relied on unreliable mainstream media sources like CNN, NBC, MSNBC, etc., and formed opinions that way, but didn’t watch any of the testimony herself.

She’s probably also one of those who think that Kyle Rittenhouse killed Jacob Blake. (!)

Old 11-22-2021, 07:13 AM

1,952 posts, read 830,397 times
Did she ever talk with her sons about ol' uncle Teddy Kennedy?

Well...if you're going to talk about white guys that killed and got away with it.... LOL

Old 11-22-2021, 07:15 AM

588 posts, read 225,547 times
Love these media personalities constantly putting their extreme stupidity on blast.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post

Well...if you're going to talk about white guys that killed and got away with it.... LOL

Bahahaha....True

You get as much justice as you can afford!

(sigh)

Old 11-22-2021, 07:32 AM

17,629 posts, read 17,703,968 times
Another “journalist” who doesn’t research the facts of a case.

17,007 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post

Guns that dont kill people, drunk senators do.

9,989 posts, read 5,691,547 times
JFC what a dingbat.

"I’m trying to take a beat to digest the Rittenhouse verdict. My son just asked me how it’s possible that he didn’t get charged for anything. How is that possible? I don’t have an answer for him"

First of all, how old is your youngest son? His mid-20s or something? Why is he still coming to Mommy for answers to these questions?

Second, where the hell have you been for the last several weeks? What was this trial about and why was there so much angst around it if not for the kid to answer to the charges you claim he didn't face?

Here's an idea: why not ask Mary Jo Kopechne's family for the answers you're looking for?

Old 11-22-2021, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
JFC what a dingbat.

"I’m trying to take a beat to digest the Rittenhouse verdict. My son just asked me how it’s possible that he didn’t get charged for anything. How is that possible? I don’t have an answer for him"

First of all, how old is your youngest son? His mid-20s or something? Why is he still coming to Mommy for answers to these questions?

Second, where the hell have you been for the last several weeks? What was this trial about and why was there so much angst around it if not for the kid to answer to the charges you claim he didn't face?

Here's an idea: why not ask Mary Jo Kopechne's family for the answers you're looking for?

REPORTER: Maria...what about the Kopechne case where your Uncle Ted walked from any responsibility?
SHRIVER: "Mary Jo....name sounds familiar...Who is she???"

Old 11-22-2021, 07:45 AM

1,952 posts, read 830,397 times
Either she is just trying to push the narrative for big media or she is completely stupid and did not pay attention to the details of this trial and the incident.

...not sure which it is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies