Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 10:00 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,307,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Short and sweet.

How is she educated beyond her abilities? There’s no affirmative action on the bar. You have to study and pass. You people love to see any successful minority, especially when they are of African descent, and claim affirmative action is involved.

Guess you’re claiming Asian Indian receive affirmative action as well. Interesting.
racist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2021, 10:03 PM

10,088 posts, read 7,761,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
Regardless of who she did or didn't ***** on her way to her current position, and regardless how she managed to be admitted to the bar, it's a FACT that she's a terrible VP and Slow Joe is an equally terrible President. Of course, the Dems who pull their strings knew all this when their ticket was formed in 2020, but that didn't matter to them at the time. All they were concerned about was defeating Trump by hook or crook, and they managed to do that.

But now, they've only kicked the can down the road a short way, and it appears that they will lose both the House and Senate next year, and likely lose the White House in 2024. So, I guess their plan accomplished their goal in the short term, but is going to come back to bite them in the ***** in the long term. I just hope that the country can manage to survive until they're both out of office.

I think the Republicans win in 2022 and 2024, but years after when all these illegals become citizens, we lose. At the rate they are entering the country and being dumped in red states, we will soon lose all elections.

They know they aren't winning in the next couple elections and that's why they are allowing in as many illegals as they can. We have a massive group about to enter soon and I'm sure many more after that. We have another year of them pouring in.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:09 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo…and it’s hilarious how folks try to defend them while they continue to plummet.

2022 can’t come soon enough
And that's what I would call TRUE, "Building Back Better".

Old 11-21-2021, 10:19 PM

50,269 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Kamala is an opportunist and has no convictions.. she is like the wind.. blows this way and that way. No anchor, no character, nothing.
I see what ya did there

Old 11-21-2021, 10:23 PM

50,269 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I think the Republicans win in 2022 and 2024, but years after when all these illegals become citizens, we lose. At the rate they are entering the country and being dumped in red states, we will soon lose all elections.

They know they aren't winning in the next couple elections and that's why they are allowing in as many illegals as they can. We have a massive group about to enter soon and I'm sure many more after that. We have another year of them pouring in.
This invasion has been happening since the 80s every time we have a Dem in office. That and the rino Reagan that proposed an amnesty that never got the wall built as part of the deal. Now it's two pronged with "Refugees" from Countries we've been fighting.

Old 11-22-2021, 01:33 AM

23,221 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
It must be difficult to be 100% wrong every time, but somehow you managed to do it. You need to get your head out of the sand, open your eyes and your mind, and realize you are backing a dead, corrupt horse. The greatest threat to America is the Democrat party. There is still time, there is still hope. We're all pulling for you...
Didn't your mother or father ever instruct you in your younger years?

Point a finger at someone and you're sitting there with 3 fingers pointed at yourself!

Old 11-22-2021, 02:29 AM

24,626 posts, read 9,449,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
You people love to see any successful minority, especially when they are of African descent, and claim affirmative action is involved.
She was not elected, that's a fact. She was selected.

Obama was elected, AOC was elected, Kamala was selected.

Old 11-22-2021, 05:53 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,171,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Now you're beginning to sound very "grade school".. Give it up, you're having a bad day and it isn't getting any better..
You don’t know how the legal profession works but yet your calling someone else very grade school. That’s rich. LOLOL.

Old 11-22-2021, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
racist
Huh? I said “you people.” Nothing was said about race. What a psycho post.

Old 11-22-2021, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
She was not elected, that's a fact. She was selected.

Obama was elected, AOC was elected, Kamala was selected.
What does that have to do with my post? She was successful BEFORE the Vice Presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies