Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 05:07 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Yes and no. I think whites commit most of the murder but blacks are disprorptionaetly commiting murder.

I believe the stat is blacks are 13% of the population but commit around 50% of the murder. Which is sad because you could cut the murder rate in half and we blacks would still disproportionately commit murder.

Now since Democrats can't stop black on black violence, we must bring back stop and frisk and plainclothes cops. But BLM will riot if it's brought back.
Look at my earlier link, it was about 55% black and 42% white (they include Hispanics as white in this number).

Old 11-22-2021, 05:42 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
So is it skin color that is to blame or social-economic reasons? Seems if we're only going to look at overall race percentage stats for the states, we should take a whole lot more into consideration, like maybe education level, employment status, criminal history, drug use, income, etc, etc, etc..
Absolutely...............
Unfortunately the same disadvantaged people continue
to vote for the same political party that continues
to press down harder on them with its' thumb.

Change will only take place when you vote for the party that truly has your interests at heart.
Until then.................................move to safer grounds.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:08 AM

900 posts, read 375,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
If black people want to kill each other in predominantly black neighborhoods, why should we (people who don’t live there) care in the least?

I used to care, but I no longer care. As long as they don’t come near me, feel free to have open gun battles in the streets of Chicago, Philly, Baltimore, etc. I don’t care.
Because human beings are subject to violence .... if black people were free to behave like that in their neighborhoods .... soon all other racial communities would do the same ... you took a look at the people who were at the rapper singer's show in Texas... lots of whites and asians.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:23 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
So is it skin color that is to blame or social-economic reasons? Seems if we're only going to look at overall race percentage stats for the states, we should take a whole lot more into consideration, like maybe education level, employment status, criminal history, drug use, income, etc, etc, etc..
Um, there are countless poverty stricken white areas with very little violence. Just because Bernie Sanders stated, "white. people don't know what it is like to be poor", doesn't mean there aren't poor white people. That is far from the truth.

Hate to say it, but statistics don't lie. It only gets worse from here due to the Democratic platform of race baiting so they can gain power for themselves. Just look at that parade murder in Wisconsin with that rapper driving his SUV though a white crowd celebrating a Christmas Parade. This is just the beginning of what the Democrats did with their race baiting garbage. They sure went after Trump, our forefathers, and really all white men today. They did regain power for now at quite a cost.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:31 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Which puts West Virginia below the national average. Black males are 6% of the USA population and commit most of the murders in the nation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._United_States

What do I read into that?

Avoid high black population to reduce your risk of being murdered.

p,s. Might also want to avoid attacking people armed with an AR-15
Who is more of a race-baiter (note: Didn't say racist, just baiting), TT, or the OP?

For a group that always calls people who mention race to give EQUALITY, calls them racist, I have to wonder what they think of themselves when they try to push the idea that "being around more blacks increases your risk of being murdered" (paraphrased, but is there really a different way to read that comment?)

It's really sad, these people are either blatantly race-baiting and trying to push the narrative that Blacks are killers, or they are useful idiots, doing the bidding for those in power that want to push that message.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:37 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
Yes, that certain group being thugs, gang bangers and other criminal elements. Why do you have a problem with negative feelings toward that? (Please notice nothing in my statement mentioned race)
Except I was talking about this. There are individuals who have negative feelings toward Black people as a whole. Said persons will use the thugs and killers within the population to justify those feelings.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:40 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Interesting, how ultra-diverse Baltimore has had 302 homicides so far this year yet Wyoming which is 92% white has had 8 homicides so far this year.

Interesting, how 93% white New Hampshire which has a Republican governor and 1.3 million people has had 10 homicides and very, very diverse Philadelphia has had 491 homicides.

Wyoming residents are 92.5% white and the governor is GOP
New Hampshire is 93% white and the governor is GOP
Vermont is 94% white and the governor is GOP

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/congress/wy

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/congress/nh

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/congress/vt

https://homicides.news.baltimoresun.com/?range=2021

https://www.phillypolice.com/crime-maps-stats/
Statistics show that the percentage of blacks in an area is directly correlated to the crime rate.

The former Japanese prime minister pointed out that crime in America would be similar to that in Japan if one excluded the black population. Of course, what he said was 100% true, but libs want to bury the truth and live in a fantasy land.

I don't see many libs moving into the south side of Chicago, Compton, or Watts.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:42 AM

1,952 posts, read 829,020 times
The states the OP listed are also in cooler parts of America and they have lower populations.

Of course they are going to have less crime. Hello!!!

Old 11-22-2021, 06:43 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Who is more of a race-baiter (note: Didn't say racist, just baiting), TT, or the OP?

For a group that always calls people who mention race to give EQUALITY, calls them racist, I have to wonder what they think of themselves when they try to push the idea that "being around more blacks increases your risk of being murdered" (paraphrased, but is there really a different way to read that comment?)

It's really sad, these people are either blatantly race-baiting and trying to push the narrative that Blacks are killers, or they are useful idiots, doing the bidding for those in power that want to push that message.
Hard call, both of us were 100% correct on the facts and facts are very racist.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:44 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
The states the OP listed are also in cooler parts of America and they have lower populations.

Of course they are going to have less crime. Hello!!!
Alaska is a very cold state. It has one of the highest murder rates in America and one of the highest rates of rape in the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies