Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2021, 04:50 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Exactly. His MO is felony assault with an auto. He's a serial auto assaulter for lack of a better term.

His own mother had a restraining order against him at one point.
Terrible, just terrible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2021, 04:51 AM

608 posts, read 239,068 times
Whoever believes this guy didn't just wanna "kill whitey" is ether Biden-level retarded, or so hypocritical and full of it, that they need a gallon of laxative.

The guy was obviously and publically a self-professed racist...

...oh wait racism is not racism if it's from a Black American and, if you're a White or Asian American who refuses to apologize for the crime of your own existence you are automatically racist...

Old 11-24-2021, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I’m sorry to say I agree with you. It’s this plus the looting, the random assaults, the hatred for white people, wanting to eliminate things that are “white”, like objective math, diversity hires...

How can we possibly coexist?
Ummm…what? Let me point out that white people are doing some of those things to themselves - front and center spearheading this elimination of math instruction. Math was never “white” in the first place but you have people of all background perpetuating the opposite, including a number of whites.

Secondly, if you feel like that after random unrest and assault, imagine how Black people felt over 300 YEARS of that and worse. The repeated assaults, especially sexual against woman and little girls), the looting, burning and/bombing of homes, churches and businesses of Black people and decimation of over 40 African cultures just to label them by color, preventing hiring at all etc. Little to no repercussions the majority of that violence. It wasn’t even considered crime in most cases.

And you’re surprised that there’s underclass that harbors hatred? What did you expect?

I’m very glad my family arrived here when it did because whew…and to think some people try to downplay that and then claim that only now that there a problematic minority, coexisting is problematic.

Is this man a psycho that hates whites? Yes and this country bred people like him. It’s a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It is only a certain segment of individuals involved in that crap. And they don't make up the majority of the Black population. Sadly, those are the persons who get the most attention. Bad is remembered far more than good. And historically, Black people have been looked down on from day one. I feel like some people will use it as an excuse for why they don't want any Black people in their neighborhoods, regardless of who they are.
They know it’s only a minority. They just want to continue being hateful.

Old 11-24-2021, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Pondered a reply to this for a good bit....

I don't think white people in the real world will view all black men through the lens of this particular jackass, just like I don't think black people in the real world see all white men through the lens of some KKK-esque boogeyman. In the real world, every actual person knows tons of other actual people from all races, genders, orientations, etc. None of us live in the fantasy realm of hysterics that is seen on TV and in social media, where apparently all black people hate all white people and vice versa.

I say this because I think it is our increasing disbelief that social media/TV is any reflection of our actual, real world that fuels the ridiculous shrieking narrative which only seems to get louder the less and less we all seem to listen. In the real world, almost everyone I know, white/black/whatever, agrees that while Rittenhouse acted in self-defense and was indeed not guilty of intentional murder, and that he was also a dope for going to a riot.

And while I haven't talked to as many actual people about this parade massacre, those I have talked to think this guy is a deranged nutbar who probably should have been behind bars regardless, and anyone defending him is a nutbar as well.

It seems that only in the fantasy realm of electronic media will you find the weirdo hysterics going extreme in one direction or the other. In the real world, none of us really go that way.

In the real world, we coexist fine. Go inside any corporate office in America, and you'll see people from all over every spectrum getting along hunky dory. Real world isn't social media or TV. You have to jump into that fake realm of electronic insanity to find the place where all these disparate groups hate each other so vehemently. In that fantasy realm, yeah, their coexistence is impossible. In the real, actual world...coexistence is the rule.
Agreed overall. Well said.

Old 11-24-2021, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
They don't like cases that they can't win. Anytime the victim can be blamed the case can't be won. Thats why rapist, pedophiles, women abusers, and gun crime people walk among us. With child rapist they just let them go and tell us were they live. This guy already ran over somebody before. She had to be either black or his girl friend since the courts didn't make much of it.
Supposedly the mother of his child. I suspect that’s why they didn’t make much of it. It wasn’t important enough to them. So bail was low, allowing this sick terrorist the chance to massacre people…

Old 11-24-2021, 05:18 AM

26,463 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The perp is a black power terrorist. How can there be any doubt about that given his rap lyrics and the fact that he committed mass murder of whites at a holiday event?

Throw a bomb
Kenny Stills
That’s for all the coppers
Time to teach it in the schools
It’s that Black Power
Teach em how we built the country
Teach em black authors

[…]

Just another day in Babylon
They ain’t got another victim like its Eric Garner
They ain’t gonna make it hard to breath like its George Floyd
Middle finger to police, dont get me started
Try and use deadly force we gonna go harder
**** a price, burn it down, this ain’t Bob Barker
Had his knee on his neck wouldn’t get off him
We ain’t doin’ no more marchin, it’s time to get retarded

https://odysee.com/@EricStriker:7/MathBoiFly1:0

He actually calls himself a "terrorist" in another song.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4127569...ed-terrorists/
He also posted online calls for violence against white people. He is a violent racist.

MSNBC will push the narrative that Rittenhouse is a racist without evidence, but will bury this guy's overt racism.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrunchGho...53930735874057

Old 11-24-2021, 05:18 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
When I saw a picture of an eight year old boy who died this morning I was extremely saddened and then extremely angry. Oh, that sweet face..and plowed down by a monster.

I know the roots of this hate came from Obama and anyone who voted for Obama also has blood on their hands for not doing their homework to find out that Obama hates whites, hates America and went to a hate white church that preached the poison and hate of Black Liberation Theology. And then to put this monster president in again is just disgusting to me. Obama is the root of this evil that is now in this nation!

Old 11-24-2021, 05:24 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
the fact that he just ran over someone in his personal life weeks before is what made the racial part weird.
Why? He's just figured out his preferred way to hurt people. Has nothing to do with his motives when he does.

Old 11-24-2021, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
When I saw a picture of an eight year old boy who died this morning I was extremely saddened and then extremely angry. Oh, that sweet face..and plowed down by a monster.

I know the roots of this hate came from Obama and anyone who voted for Obama also has blood on their hands for not doing their homework to find out that Obama hates whites, hates America and went to a hate white church that preached the poison and hate of Black Liberation Theology. And then to put this monster president in again is just disgusting to me. Obama is the root of this evil that is now in this nation!
Wth? Now this post is just crazy.

Old 11-24-2021, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Why? He's just figured out his preferred way to hurt people. Has nothing to do with his motives when he does.
Why did you cut out the rest of my post? The first thing I said is that he runs the risk of killing non-white people at something like a parade. So that’s where it didn’t make sense to me BUT then crazies aren’t sensible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies