Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2021, 03:48 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What? He's (Biden) not "angry and concerned" like he was at Rittenhouse? /sarc

No word for Kamala if this represents the struggle for America's soul or not. Can't wait to find out though Thank goodness for experts like these, so I never have to worry about thinking for myself and my own safety and well being
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 03:54 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Seriously, it's just not worth it or fun anymore. I guess this is the society they've been trying to create. I blame the MSM first and foremost for what's going on in this country.
I think the violent crime in America is out of control. Not even a parade is safe anymore.

Old 11-22-2021, 03:56 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
I blame the Main Stream Media far more since they caused all the hatred and the false narrative that America is a racist country and recently that KR shot and killed Black people since he’s a White Racist. By their lies and pure hatred, are we really shock that it led to something this horrible?

Joy (Joyless) Reid is a straight up racist person, filled with evil and hate for anybody that doesn’t “look” like her. She is truly a disgusting human being. And somehow this twisted evil woman will blame Whites for the death of those innocent people, who never harmed anybody and give a pass to the monster that murdered, in cold blood for whatever imaginary wrongdoing White American has caused this murderer to now be the real victim, in his own crime.

IMHO, Joy Reid should be removed from the airwaves and cable since she is only capable of lies and spreading hate speech. She’s all about censoring people who don’t agree with her racist views, so I, IMHO, think it’s time for her to be censored and cancelled. And yes, I’ve listened to her several times and each time I was totally disgusted by the lies she was spreading on MSNBC, while that network does nothing to stop the spread of disinformation and hate speech.

As for BLM, they’re nothing but fools and clowns since all their “leaders” took all the US corporation “pay off” money and bought themselves numerous multi-million dollar homes… In rich White neighborhoods, all across the country.

Only in American can something so wrong be considered acceptable. I’m half Black and half German, but I’m American first I’ve been to Africa several times and other countries, around the world and I can tell you that America isn’t the most racist country on the planet, as Joy Reid tells everybody. Yes, we still have work to do, but prior to 2010 (+/-) “I” thought the country WAS moving forward, towards the dream of one of the greatest Americans ever born, Dr. Martin Luther King, but now, because of the MSM, we have, IMHO, slipped back to the mid 1970s on race relationships, which is beyond sad.

I’m worried about the direction of the country since we’re currently a leaderless country and I feel it’s only going to get worse if Americans, of all Colors, don’t stop this stupidity.

Last edited by bergun; 11-22-2021 at 04:08 AM..

Old 11-22-2021, 03:59 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I can't lie, I have a hard time feeling sympathy for people these days. Every time I hear that people got run over, or trampled at a concert, or shot, or whatever. I kind of feel like Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church. That you people deserve it for supporting this government.
Bingo. The violent crime in this country is a direct result of the government this country elects.

Try doing crime in Singapore, Japan, UAE, etc. and they would look you up so fast it would make your head spin.

If Democrats refuse to do anything about it, you eventually get numb to it. America voted for it.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:01 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
I blame the mainstream media.

CNN literally ran yesterday, just hours before the killing spree, "There is Nothing More Frightening Today than a White Man." That was the major headline yesterday on their website and the article connected Rittenhouse to white supremacy and white rage. BS, it was self-defense against violent white leftists.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HardcoreC...40213830733832

Democrats, since when did open hate and racism against the correct target become acceptable?

The mainstream media is propaganda, period.

The mainstream media lies, spins, frames, period.

The mainstream media accepts and promotes racism against whites and Democrats eat it up. Everything is racialized by the mainstream media.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:07 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Seriously, it's just not worth it or fun anymore. I guess this is the society they've been trying to create. I blame the MSM first and foremost for what's going on in this country.
Depends on the crowd. I myself am not physically able to handle it even if nothing bad happens. Standing room only for hours, too many people and if you have to leave for any reason or emergency, you are stuck having to mill thru 100 or more people. you cannot leave quickly. Plus if you have to go to the bathroom, you leave and lose your place. not sure what people do except maybe have to use adult diapers.

Dangerous - nightclub where a crowd pushed so hard against the exit that people were crushed (the E-2 Nightclub incident); the Astroworld where they tried to make a mosh pit, and due to toxic air or something in the music etc caused deaths and sicknesses.

I dont even like driving on the expressway during rush hour, you get on the expressway and you can't leave quickly if you want to exit, too many cars and you are stuck for an extra hour going 3 miles per hour with lots of stops!

Old 11-22-2021, 04:09 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
So no more freedom of the press? Can you prove this was caused by the media?

No they don't, rofl. Though they do fake it if they're being paid.
The media fosters division.

CNN literally ran the main headline on their website yesterday, "There is Nothing More Frightening Today than a White Man."

https://mobile.twitter.com/HardcoreC...40213830733832

That wouldn't be acceptable to say about any other race.

Darrell E Brooks posted anti-white and anti-police stuff online.

We just saw the mainstream media repeatedly lie about the Rittenhouse trial, which inflames people and breeds hate.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:19 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
BLM and the media - except for Fox and some radio people - who are trying to start up a race war to keep everyone's mind off how horrible a job Biden and Harris are doing.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:21 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Do they know who it was??

Old 11-22-2021, 04:34 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
My condolences to all the injured and to the families of the deceased. May they rest in peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies