Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2021, 08:42 AM

57,073 posts, read 26,036,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
This is a direct terrorist attack instigated by the Terrorist Stream Media
I don't think Carlson, Ingram and Hannity are responsible, I blame the driver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 08:45 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,018,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
If you guys keep living in delusion land you're going to wake up one day with 100% of america outside your door step.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:45 AM

14,416 posts, read 11,954,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Hitting people wouldn't have stopped his vehicle. Or put on his brake lights.

This is tragic, and awful. But it doesn't follow that his intent was to kill, as reckless as it is to drive that speed downtown.

If I were a family that lost a loved one in this parade yesterday, that would be a tiny comfort, if they do find it wasn't intentional. Just an awful, awful accident is a little bit easier to bear than a murderer.
It's not easier for the families to bear. But it would be easier for OUR SOCIETY to bear. What we can't do is keep trying to create political and racial division in EVERYTHING.

I hope this means you're ready to stop.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:49 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,875,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
The truth is, angry black men are the most violent cohort in America and statistics prove it. Of course, we will never see that headline from CNN.
You won't see that from any news source including Fox. People don't want to hear about real numbers and hate statistics in general. No one cares about numbers or proof of things, they just want to hate white people.

The white people that march in protest over white people hate themselves. They are the most dangerous people in the US as we can clearly see.

This man killed 5 and injured over 40, yet watch how he is treated compared to Rittenhouse that has NO history of anything involved with "white supremacy" as the FBI took his phone and computer and there was NO evidence of anything regarding "white supremacy". NONE! THE FBI! That doesn't matter though. He was a white boy killing white criminals, so he must be a white supremacist! He is white after all!

Thanks Democratic Party for running an entire campaign on race baiting! Biden called Rittenhouse a "white supremacist"! He is supposed to be our commander and chief! He also stated "I am disappointed in the outcome of the trial"!!!!!

Better wake up. I predicted all of this 5 years ago when they started with the Trump/racist campaign and they continued with "woke", BLM and the like.

This is completely the Democratic Party's fault. Let's put the blame where it needs to be!

Old 11-22-2021, 08:49 AM

29,194 posts, read 14,474,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinnerd View Post
Gotta love "logic" these days:

Person 1 : white guy shoots white guys in self defense at a riot that contains large numbers of folks who are supposedly there to support a black cause.

Conclusion: white guy is a "white supremacist"

Person 2 : black guy mows down a bunch of white folks and has social media posts, self written rap songs, etc expressing racist views

Conclusion: now hold on, let's not jump to conclusions, we can't assume it's racial, it was just the continuation of an existing crime so therefore not a big deal.
Pretzel logic. So many utilize it now.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:51 AM

2,311 posts, read 1,010,678 times
BLACK PRIVILEGE. Make that a hashtag.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:52 AM

13,507 posts, read 16,997,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Playing stupid is not going to help anything. It only makes people looking for a reason to be angry to get angrier. Look at all the guys social media content and stop trying to play cleverly naïve. He's a worthless scumbag but he was motivated by hatred, and that hatred is being fueled by an exaggerated and often false narrative about white racism.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:52 AM

16,181 posts, read 10,326,018 times
I fail to understand why posters want to place blame on the MSM, social media or even President Biden as I read earlier. Why can't we just accept the fact that this guy is a POS, a criminal with a long record who acted like the punk that he is and stop trying to blame others for his behavior?

Old 11-22-2021, 08:53 AM

35,522 posts, read 17,818,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I fail to understand why posters want to place blame on the MSM, social media or even President Biden as I read earlier. Why can't we just accept the fact that this guy is a POS, a criminal with a long record who acted like the punk that he is and stop trying to blame others for his behavior?
Excellent question.

We are addicted to rage.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:54 AM

13,507 posts, read 16,997,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Because the same media blamed a much larger narrative of "white supremacy" for the Rittenhouse killings.

He wasn't just acting like a punk, he acted out on perceived oppression that is continually fueled by the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies