Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2021, 04:42 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
And the person he had run over just weeks before was the mother of his child. This guy is sick…but $1000 bail…smh
They had to assign low bail. Because...... raaacism!

Welcome to the Democrats' New World.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
That was suggested at first.

The latest I saw was he was alone.
Ah ok. Thanks.

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Now officials are saying he was fleeing a domestic disturbance incident. Before that it was a knife fight.

These people are truly something, blame anything and everything BUT racism for this hate crime. If they are not deliberately downplaying the race of the perpetrator they are trying to make up flimsy excuses as to why he deliberately chose to drive through the crowd.

Ridiculous, jeezus.
He was fleeing a domestic disturbance involving a knife. The police had been called and presumably he knew they would be showing up. Before they even began to respond, he fled and plowed into the parade and all LEO, rescue, etc were diverted to the parade scene.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:45 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
He was fleeing a domestic disturbance involving a knife. The police had been called and presumably he knew they would be showing up. Before they even began to respond, he fled and plowed into the parade and all LEO, rescue, etc were diverted to the parade scene.
I'd like to see proof of this talking point. Do you have any?

Old 11-22-2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I think it was a domestic disturbance involving a knife fight. The cops had been called and he left.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:46 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
They had to assign low bail. Because...... raaacism!

Welcome to the Democrats' New World.
Actually no. I’m reading now that they have made repeated prosecutorial mistakes with this guy. There’s a problem with that DA’s office.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-...ks-bail-review

Or was the mother of his child that he ran over earlier this month not valuable enough? $1000 bail? Did they think he would only hurt her?

Old 11-22-2021, 04:47 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I believe most of it was covered in the 2PM press conference given by police and other officials today.

I thought that had already been posted but threads have been merged so not sure where it is.

You should be able to google it.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:48 PM

Quote:
How do you get to it was a deliberate retaliation for the Kyle case? They have pretty much said they don't think it had anything to do with that.

The guy is a career criminal. He was embroiled in a domestic dispute involving a knife. Someone likely called the police and he knew it. They weren't chasing him because he was already running away from that dispute where the police were going to show up any minute.

In the process of running away from them, he ran into the parade which my guess he probably didn't even know was happening. Because he is a criminal and stupid or was hopped up on rage/adrenaline from his domestic dispute, he crashed through the crowd.

People should let LEO do their jobs and wait until there is more information before jumping to conclusions.
Yes, people should let LEOs do their jobs. Starting with the Democrats who refuse to let them, which includes this failed administration's DOJ and the "Civil Rights" division. It also includes Democrat Party activists who are constantly suing LE and demanding they police according to ridiculous consent decrees written by millennial morons who don't have the first clue about living in the real world, much less how to police.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:50 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:
How do you get to it was a deliberate retaliation for the Kyle case? They have pretty much said they don't think it had anything to do with that.

The guy is a career criminal. He was embroiled in a domestic dispute involving a knife. Someone likely called the police and he knew it. They weren't chasing him because he was already running away from that dispute where the police were going to show up any minute.

In the process of running away from them, he ran into the parade which my guess he probably didn't even know was happening. Because he is a criminal and stupid or was hopped up on rage/adrenaline from his domestic dispute, he crashed through the crowd.

People should let LEO do their jobs and wait until there is more information before jumping to conclusions.

I'm not "getting to" anything. Maybe you missed the "if" word. I'm opposing those "getting to" what it was not, before the evidence is known.

You're the one that seems to be spinning a theory of how and why it all happend. Maybe you should quit "guessing" and heed your own advice and "let LEO do their jobs and wait until there is more information before jumping to conclusions." one way or the other.

They have explicitly stated they don't know his motive. If they don't know his motive then they can't know what is not his motive. I've seen no statement on whether or not he's cooperating or that they have even questioned him yet.

Old 11-22-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
I believe most of it was covered in the 2PM press conference given by police and other officials today.

I thought that had already been posted but threads have been merged so not sure where it is.

You should be able to google it.
You would think that after the left just had so many lies exposed in the Rittenhouse trial, that they would be reluctant to continue their practice of lying without evidence. Apparently not.

You parroted the claim, you prove it. The only thing GOOGLE shows me is a bunch of opinions from discredited propaganda outlets like MSNBC, CNN, HuffPo and Vox; i.e. sources I'm sure you read and where you got your "information" from.

When I ask for proof, I'm asking for an article that quotes someone who is not anonymous who would have actual knowledge of what you're claiming. For example, someone from law enforcement in Waukesha County. An actual police report would be acceptable as well. Not an unsubstantiated unsourced claim from a left-wing opinion writer/journalist. We have been down that road many times recently and know exactly where it leads -- to lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies