Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2021, 07:09 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
I'm disgusted by the attempts by the right wing into politicizing this tragic event.
Just because the guy is a person of color with dreadlocks that doesn't make him a terrorist, nor does it mean this was racially motivated.
To me it's obvious this is either a mental health issue, a substance abuse issue, or both.
Get real people. Stop dividing people by inserting politics and race where it doesn't exist.
Oh, let the left's excuses flow.....

Just as we predicted (in print, on record) that they would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 07:10 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
I'm disgusted by the attempts by the right wing into politicizing this tragic event.
Just because the guy is a person of color with dreadlocks that doesn't make him a terrorist, nor does it mean this was racially motivated.
To me it's obvious this is either a mental health issue, a substance abuse issue, or both.
Get real people. Stop dividing people by inserting politics and race where it doesn't exist.

Oh that's rich!

We live in a time where anything and everything can be construed as "racist" or "white supremacy" according to the Democrat Party and their media allies, and they will toss around those accusations with reckless abandon. Even disagreement on mundane policy can bring the charge of "racism." Every interaction now between blacks and whites have the subtext of race, thanks to the Democrat-Media Complex and the most innocuous communications can even be said to be evidence of "microaggressions." Any charge of a "hate crime" is taken to be the truth by the media, even if there are no supporting facts for such a charge. Virtues such as punctuality, individuality, and hard work are now painted as "white supremacy."

We didn't build this, but we will make them live up to their own rules.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:17 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I don't know. In my town when there is a parade, the side streets are blocked off with barricades and police cruisers.
There were barricades and he drove right through them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I just read that this POS has an open warrant in Nevada for raping and knocking up a 15 year old girl when he was 24.
Did you see the clip I posted earlier in the thread where this trash can talks about this? Here:

https://twitter.com/elizableu/status...73413122707457

If people want to stop seeing violent criminals being let out with low bond, no bond, or no charges - they must stop voting for Democrats. This is particularly true of all Soros-funded people. The DA's he's helped get in are so soft on crime, that crime has gone up in those cities.

You want to live in San Francisco? Keep doing what you're doing by voting the same people in, but stop complaining about it and acting shocked when things like this happen.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:18 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I fixed it in my post. You could also have looked up the title of the headline and found it

Conservatives Should Resist the Urge To Blame Bail Reform for the Waukesha Parade Deaths
Horrible - he never needs to see daylight again.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:19 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
That’s rich coming from the a lib

Old 11-22-2021, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Oh that's rich!

We live in a time where anything and everything can be construed as "racist" or "white supremacy" according to the Democrat Party and their media allies, and they will toss around those accusations with reckless abandon. Even disagreement on mundane policy can bring the charge of "racism." Every interaction now between blacks and whites have the subtext of race, thanks to the Democrat-Media Complex and the most innocuous communications can even be said to be evidence of "microaggressions." Any charge of a "hate crime" is taken to be the truth by the media, even if there are no supporting facts for such a charge. Virtues such as punctuality, individuality, and hard work are now painted as "white supremacy."

We didn't build this, but we will make them live up to their own rules.
Never so well said!

Old 11-22-2021, 07:28 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
We have the leader of the democrats, Joe Brandon, who referred to Kyle Rittenhouse as a white supremacist with zero evidence and all the people Kyle killed or wounded are white people.

Now we have a black man plowed through a crowd killing 5 white people. Now all of the sudden the democrats are like “hold on guys, let’s not jump into conclusion”

LMAO. Unbelievable

Old 11-22-2021, 07:31 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMansLands View Post
He used the same suv in his rap video, that makes me sick to my stomach.
Mass killers, all of them in the US, white, black, asian, whatever race, have felt that any fame is good fame.....infamous is great too. Most mass killers have been white.
We need to come down extremely hard on crime, and that needs to include white collar crime as well. Tired of people stealing from us all and getting away with it, tired of laws protecting the rich, tired of our politicians being owned, tired of reading each day's occurrence of more innocent people getting mowed down.
Why the hell can't people behave? It's really not that hard to follow the golden rule.

You know what I'm ultimately sick of? Coming into this forum and seeing it politicized by a bunch of people with an agenda.
Couldn't rep you again but I am sick of seeing everything blamed on politics. I don't get it. This guy is nuts, crazy, and a criminal. Long criminal record and yet he was out on low bail.

I'm moderate Democrat since everyone is talking about politics. But nothing this murderer has done has anything to do with politics. No one likes a murderer.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Couldn't rep you again but I am sick of seeing everything blamed on politics. I don't get it. This guy is nuts, crazy, and a criminal. Long criminal record and yet he was out on low bail.

I'm moderate Democrat since everyone is talking about politics. But nothing this murderer has done has anything to do with politics. No one likes a murderer.
That is out on bail after jumping bail.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:37 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
FOX6 did a great outline of the prior criminal record of Mr. Darrell Edward Brooks in one of their broadcasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQEWZvgzhpc&t=73s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies