Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2021, 09:57 AM

53,220 posts, read 34,992,534 times

Advertisements

b.b..but he was just running from a knife fight!

Quote:
A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal "the revolution" may have begun.

"I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened," Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. "But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade."

Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a "Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant," in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including "#BlackLivesMatter," "#BlackLoveMatters" and "#RBG."
https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee...ution-waukesha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2021, 10:17 AM

11,403 posts, read 16,810,170 times
Should a revolution happen, this will end faster that the 6 day war in 1967.

Guess who will win?

Old 11-23-2021, 10:20 AM

26,680 posts, read 15,240,888 times
If this was all the inverse, the mainstream propaganda media would blow this nutcase's words up and pretend it was mainstream.

Thankfully thus guy is a rare nut and more people are breaking away from the propaganda and indoctrination. At least I hope.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:30 AM

37,183 posts, read 42,375,137 times
I can't imagine what sort of revolution he thinks is happening, or could actually happen. Criminals activity isn't the stuff of revolutions. If THIS was actually how a revolution looks in his eyes, what he wants to see more of, he wouldnt be around long enough to see the end result. He has no idea what a revolution is.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:34 AM

7,244 posts, read 4,798,513 times
What a bunch of morons. Ask him what kind of “revolution” and he can’t even articulate an answer.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:42 AM

52,426 posts, read 52,970,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
If this was all the inverse, the mainstream propaganda media would blow this nutcase's words up and pretend it was mainstream.

Thankfully thus guy is a rare nut and more people are breaking away from the propaganda and indoctrination. At least I hope.
I agree. I think this dude is just a nutter. I also think that the BLM movement is waning. I think more and more people are on to these clowns. It ain't about black people, not really. They have a Marxist bent and they are making money hand over fist from all of the white guilty leftys out there. If they really cared about black people they'd be out in the trenches in a dozen cities across the country where black people are dying by the dozens.

The whole thing is BS and people are waking up to it.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:57 AM

16,772 posts, read 8,767,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Should a revolution happen, this will end faster that the 6 day war in 1967.

Guess who will win?
God willing sanity will prevail and our country will not devolve into racial/ideological warfare.

That said, I remember watching a video years ago where a black speaker was telling an audience of militant blacks (Black Panther types) who were anti-white, they could not win such a war.
He explained how many whites had been properly trained how to fire with accuracy, while many blacks were shooting with style (i.e. handgun pointed sideways).
He was saying "these crackers were brought up hunting and made every shot count, while brothers were spraying bullets and not hitting anything".
He also pointed out how they were outnumbered almost 9 to 1, so a war with whites would end in the destruction of blacks in America.

So while there is little doubt white people would prevail in such insanity, it would end in the destruction of our country/society. All because the leftist Democrats and MSM would have stoked the flames of racial animus to a fever pitch, in a time black members of our society have never had things better.

Old 11-23-2021, 11:02 AM

53,220 posts, read 34,992,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
God willing sanity will prevail and our country will not devolve into racial/ideological warfare.

That said, I remember watching a video years ago where a black speaker was telling an audience of militant blacks (Black Panther types) who were anti-white, they could not win such a war.
He explained how many whites had been properly trained how to fire with accuracy, while many blacks were shooting with style (i.e. handgun pointed sideways).
He was saying "these crackers were brought up hunting and made every shot count, while brothers were spraying bullets and not hitting anything".
He also pointed out how they were outnumbered almost 9 to 1, so a war with whites would end in the destruction of blacks in America.

So while there is little doubt white people would prevail in such insanity, it would end in the destruction of our country/society. All because the leftist Democrats and MSM would have stoked the flames of racial animus to a fever pitch, in a time black members of our society have never had things better.
well said, particularly the bolded.

Old 11-23-2021, 11:04 AM
Status: "This too shall pass. But possibly, like a kidney stone." (set 9 days ago)

35,953 posts, read 18,257,705 times
Why do we give these people a platform?

I could go over to some right wing hate sites and bring those awful messages over here and start a thread, but why would I do that?

Old 11-23-2021, 11:05 AM

29,959 posts, read 25,085,073 times
How delusional. A revolution led by a bunch of high school drop outs would be over before it started. If other rouge criminals decide to start committing these kind of terrorist attacks, that would be the end of BLM as a mainstream movement. Folks won't stand by and watch in support while their children (whatever color they may be) are brutalized.

The BLM folks have been doing pretty well for themselves over the past few years. Quite a few of them are very rich as a result. They are about to lose their meal ticket if they don't get a handle on this situation though. They should be in panic mode right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies