Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2021, 08:50 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,982,242 times

Advertisements

You notice not ONE "talking head" on TV or politican (Since the entire thing started) is advocating daily vitamin intake or telling people to keep their weight down? Hmmm.

This virus would have been half deadly as the flu if people would just keep their immune systems highly functioning with daily Vitamin/Supplment intake, limiting the GARBAGE food, and keeping their weight down. They don't mention it because they want people sick until the end of time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2021, 09:07 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,234,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
He's not "good" and he's not much of a doctor. He's an evil narcissist who happens to be a career bureaucrat. He's also wrong about almost everything he's supposed to know about as an infectious disease "expert." If Dr. Fauci had a job in the private sector he would have been appropriately fired looooong ago.
He's ADMITTED to lying MULTIPLE times intentionally to try and get people to do what he wanted them to do. First being when he said don't wear masks to save them for hospital workers and then when he gave a percentage we'd need for herd immunity. He since said he was lying about that to get people to get the vax. He didn't even play the "science changed" card which may have been reasonable with delta coming out.

I really wonder how much he's been wrong about and how much he's just lied about.

In fairness we're all wrong at times. In march 2020 I actually cared what he had to say and figured a guy who graduated first in his Cornell med school class and had been in medicine for decades would be helpful.Woops.

Old 11-26-2021, 09:07 PM

6,744 posts, read 3,360,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianVanAmstel View Post
News flash....there is always going to be a variant.
I would agree with this. I doubt that anyone or anything is going to wipe this out completely.

Vaccines might help, but we can't be running to get a new vaccine or booster for every variant. It's easy to say to try and stay safe, but you can't do that without living in a bubble or like a hermit.

Life in general was always kind of a gamble. Now, even more so. You do the best you can and hope you die in your sleep of old age.

Old 11-26-2021, 09:19 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,131 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgzMiNnnO2w

Old 11-26-2021, 09:27 PM

472 posts, read 244,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
You notice not ONE "talking head" on TV or politican (Since the entire thing started) is advocating daily vitamin intake or telling people to keep their weight down? Hmmm.

This virus would have been half deadly as the flu if people would just keep their immune systems highly functioning with daily Vitamin/Supplment intake, limiting the GARBAGE food, and keeping their weight down. They don't mention it because they want people sick until the end of time
I've been saying this since this whole debacle started. I'm a daily supplement user, as well as exercising 4-5 times a week, as well as maintaining a healthy diet. I haven't had the flu in 30+ years (I've never had a flu shot), and my last regular cold was 2 years ago. No need for me to take the jab.

Old 11-26-2021, 09:36 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,234,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
This gentleman has a compelling theory.

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status...201666565?s=20
well if some whacko on twitter makes a post it must be true

Old 11-26-2021, 09:37 PM

2,353 posts, read 1,149,277 times
"Now, Nu and improved!"

Old 11-26-2021, 09:38 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
well if some whacko on twitter makes a post it must be true

If some ignoramus contradicts him on city-data, he must be correct...

Old 11-26-2021, 09:42 PM

472 posts, read 244,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
The point is the vaccines can also cause myocarditis in healthy children. The FDA finally relented and even put a warning on them.

And here's the thing: The chance of a child getting myocarditis from the vaccine - although miniscule - is greater than their chance of having any symptoms whatsoever from COVID.

In other words: Kids should not be getting vaccinated. Period.
But yet, the media and government officials still push for kids to get the vaccine.

That's pretty horrifying to me.

Old 11-26-2021, 09:45 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,591,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
You're thinking of MU. This is NU, it was just discovered last week and isn't officially named NU but likely will be by the end of today. Try and keep up if you want anyone to respect your expert disinformation.
Omicron? Or is this one different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies