Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2021, 01:44 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Almost all the high rated Democrat shows are Comedians, no surprise. From Colbert, to the View, to the Real. All Comedians. This is where Democrats get their information from
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2021, 02:04 PM

3,404 posts, read 1,443,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Colbert is a liberal and taking advice from a comedian in a bubble that has his own personal security about life or death situations is funny. That's like asking JLO who to vote for.
He fits right in with Nancy Pelosi who walks around with armed bodyguards to protect her.

The rules are for thee but not for me

JWK

Old 11-27-2021, 02:09 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I haven't watched late night TV for years, but obviously some folks do. As for his "ever descreasing" audience...
I’d wager lots of Lib snowflakes love him. I’d also wager he’d be in the fetal position crying for police if he needed to defend himself.

Old 11-27-2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
He fits right in with Nancy Pelosi who walks around with armed bodyguards to protect her.

The rules are for thee but not for me

JWK
Funny how the police are meanies and guns are icky folks have constant security carrying guns

Old 11-27-2021, 02:16 PM

7,356 posts, read 3,527,265 times
Only those who can afford to have a private security detail should be defended from the general public.

Old 11-27-2021, 03:08 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Almost all the high rated Democrat shows are Comedians, no surprise. From Colbert, to the View, to the Real. All Comedians. This is where Democrats get their information from
Wait. I thought they got all their information from CNN. That's what many posters here say

Old 11-27-2021, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Wait. I thought they got all their information from CNN. That's what many posters here say
Nah, not all of it. There’s plenty of info to go around for them.

Old 11-27-2021, 03:19 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post

JWK
So forget for a moment whether you agree or disagree with Stephen Colbert. What was truly grievous in that YouTube video was the guy from “the Quartering”, whatever that is, saying “Colbert absolutely melting down on national TV” and “crying “ and going on a rant. Nothing could be further from the truth. Colbert just stated in a matter-of-fact way what his personal opinion is. No melt down, no crying, no rant.

Old 11-27-2021, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
So forget for a moment whether you agree or disagree with Stephen Colbert. What was truly grievous in that YouTube video was the guy from “the Quartering”, whatever that is, saying “Colbert absolutely melting down on national TV” and “crying “ and going on a rant. Nothing could be further from the truth. Colbert just stated in a matter-of-fact way what his personal opinion is. No melt down, no crying, no rant.
That obviously wasn’t the entire rant from Colbert. It was edited for hilarity.

Old 11-27-2021, 03:25 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
They are upfront that they are comedians. Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah I think are two of the funniest guys on the planet. They use comedy to skewer the right and show how ridiculous some of them are.

Unlike hosts like Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity, who act like they are serious journalists or something, feigning outrage and fomenting anger. How anyone can watch that crap is beyond me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies