Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2021, 08:26 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
yeah,..I left out the in-betweeners..not as dramatic
Actually, no drama at all. Just perceived drama by those that think most all bikers are big meanies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2021, 08:28 AM

6,635 posts, read 2,951,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Actually, no drama at all. Just perceived drama by those that think most all bikers are big meanies.
My brother was a meanine. But I deserved it because I drove his Shadow through the hedges. But I am proud that I didn't dump it.

Old 12-02-2021, 08:58 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Kyle didn't attack them before he ran. She attacked first, then ran.

As long as they weren't on her property, she had no right to point a gun at them.

It would be different if she just walked out on the porch holding a gun pointed toward the ground and told them not to come on her property. Thats not what she did. Once she pointed the gun at the guy, he had no choice. If anyone other than a police officer points a gun at me, I'm going to do whatever it takes not to get killed.

If it is a police officer, my hands are going straight up in the air. If it is a crazed woman that hit me with her car and ran from the scene, I'm going to shoot her before she shoots me. I mean, who does that unless there is something seriously wrong with them?
You would shoot a person when they are standing in their own yard and saying 'LEAVE ME ALONE".. this is what happened.

The police report is all one sided. Think of that. What if you were that woman.. and three guys followed you. The bike never hit the ground. He drove it and it is sitting next to her yard . He shot her in her own yard when she said to LEAVE.. right after that a second later he shot her. That is anger, 8 shots is over kill. The mother said she had her hands up in the air. How do you know he didn't pull a gun on her at the scene.. He surely isn't going to tell the police that.

Old 12-02-2021, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo

It’s hilarious where some of this biker fear and assumptions come from. Must watch a lot of 1%er documentaries or a biker/s really hurt their feelings along the way, lol.
You never dealt with the Pagans.. in NJ they had a high profile and were at all the local hang outs. Especially if they had a biker event in the area. I remember going to Bar Anticipation and they were there in NJ. Hung out in Asbury Park at the Stone Pony or Wonder Bar.

Old 12-02-2021, 09:07 AM

This is what a Pagan acts like.. sounds kind of familiar..

https://www.nj.com/crime/2020/09/an-...ses-in-nj.html

Not only are there violent attacks on rival biker gangs like the Hells Angels and the Warlocks, the report states, but a “newfound level of aggression has led to drive-by shootings, savage beat downs of adversaries and unprovoked physical assaults on members of the public across New Jersey.”

Old 12-02-2021, 09:08 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You never dealt with the Pagans.. in NJ they had a high profile and were at all the local hang outs. Especially if they had a biker event in the area. I remember going to Bar Anticipation and they were there in NJ. Hung out in Asbury Park at the Stone Pony or Wonder Bar.
Lol. The Pagans don’t represent all bikers. They represent 1% of bikers.

If you’re scared or don’t like them, go to where they aren’t.

Old 12-02-2021, 09:10 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,406,632 times
Quote:
You would shoot a person when they are standing in their own yard and saying 'LEAVE ME ALONE".. this is what happened.

The police report is all one sided. Think of that. What if you were that woman.. and three guys followed you. The bike never hit the ground. He drove it and it is sitting next to her yard . He shot her in her own yard when she said to LEAVE.. right after that a second later he shot her. That is anger, 8 shots is over kill. The mother said she had her hands up in the air. How do you know he didn't pull a gun on her at the scene.. He surely isn't going to tell the police that.
That is not what happened at all.

She committed a crime, she ran, they followed. She goes into her house, then, she comes out with a gun pointed at them, they defend themselves.

Her self defense claim is moot because for one, she committed a crime in which she fled, and was followed by the victim, and two, she left her home to confront them.

At no point did the guy do anything wrong, it is not illegal to follow someone who committed a crime against you, it is not illegal to wait outside the home waiting for the police to come. At no point did the guy present a threat of deadly force, yet that is exactly what she did when she came out with a gun.

She is in the wrong, and she paid for it with her life.

Old 12-02-2021, 09:12 AM

Pagans...

Not only are there violent attacks on rival biker gangs like the Hells Angels and the Warlocks, the report states, but a “newfound level of aggression has led to drive-by shootings, savage beat downs of adversaries and unprovoked physical assaults on members of the public across New Jersey.”

https://www.nj.com/crime/2020/09/an-...ses-in-nj.html

Old 12-02-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
That is not what happened at all.

She committed a crime, she ran, they followed. She goes into her house, then, she comes out with a gun pointed at them, they defend themselves.

Her self defense claim is moot because for one, she committed a crime in which she fled, and was followed by the victim, and two, she left her home to confront them.

At no point did the guy do anything wrong, it is not illegal to follow someone who committed a crime against you, it is not illegal to wait outside the home waiting for the police to come. At no point did the guy present a threat of deadly force, yet that is exactly what she did when she came out with a gun.

She is in the wrong, and she paid for it with her life.
She defended herself from them going on her property. That chased her..

Old 12-02-2021, 09:15 AM

3,444 posts, read 2,813,797 times
Quote:

It's kind of hard for her to have a gun aimed at the motorcyclist while holding her hands in the air. Did you just make up that added tidbit? Your imagination gets wilder and wilder with this story. He shot 7 times, not 8. He shot her after she aimed her gun at him in the street, not in her yard. She couldn't have had her hands up while aiming a gun at him. Her mother never said that, you just keep making things up to fit some story to fit your agenda, whatever that is. BTW, just because people say things on a FB page doesn't make it true, so if you are getting these made up scenarios from there, you might want to stop reading that page.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies