Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2021, 06:26 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol at the guy running in Pa. Post where I didn’t believe her, and btw, they’re still married.

That’s exactly how it read, but please do tell me how you’re interpreting it?
I am a conservative that puts common sense first. I don't have an R or D on my forehead and let my brain be taken over by propaganda. I weigh both sides. I am also a Trump supporter. If Trump did the things that Biden is doing I would be an X Trump supporter.

I don't see every biker as a Republican. There are dirt bags in the biker community. I have been a part of seeing the biker world for over 30 years. Most bikers are decent. But I do notlook at every biker as the same , just like cops there are bad ones too.

When I look at the cop I look at the character . He is just a guy in a police uniform but that doesn't mean he is good or bad. It is the way they handle a situation. I see this biker as handling this situation as bad character. Number 1. He unloaded his gun on the woman. Over kill to me. He could have walked away but his anger and ego make him shoot her that many times. She did not come out shooting.

That woman who complained about her husband. It could be 100% true . And if it is I would not want him representing me. I want to find out more. How are we going to get rid of the bad apples if we give them a pass because they are a D or an R?

No one is perfect in this world but it is our responsibility to weed out the bad ones. We see Washington now as one big corrupt cabal. The only good I see are the Freedom Caucus and a few good conservatives in the Senate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2021, 06:58 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Road rage is an epidemic now.

What possessed this woman, a pregnant mother to an 11-year old girl, to intentionally hit a motorcycle with her vehicle and then flee to her OWN house to get a gun? And get this, they started a GoFundMe account for this lady (over $8K donated out of $7K requested). Truly shameless.

Thankfully the biker won't be charged it looks like.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...Oa7?li=BBorjTa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2CB9q5PjB0
"Road rage is an epidemic now."

Please define what "epidemic" means to YOU.

Obviously we have DIFFERENT definitions.

You are just like the left media, take EVEY incident and make us believe it is an "epidemic".

"a pregnant mother to an 11-year old girl,"

What does that have to do with what she did?

You and the left media, Exaggerate much?

Old 12-04-2021, 07:06 AM

4,848 posts, read 2,665,246 times
is she still dead?..after 113 pages I thought maybe she had been talked back to life..lol..

Old 12-04-2021, 08:36 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I am a conservative that puts common sense first. I don't have an R or D on my forehead and let my brain be taken over by propaganda. I weigh both sides. I am also a Trump supporter. If Trump did the things that Biden is doing I would be an X Trump supporter.

I don't see every biker as a Republican. There are dirt bags in the biker community. I have been a part of seeing the biker world for over 30 years. Most bikers are decent. But I do notlook at every biker as the same , just like cops there are bad ones too.

When I look at the cop I look at the character . He is just a guy in a police uniform but that doesn't mean he is good or bad. It is the way they handle a situation. I see this biker as handling this situation as bad character. Number 1. He unloaded his gun on the woman. Over kill to me. He could have walked away but his anger and ego make him shoot her that many times. She did not come out shooting.

That woman who complained about her husband. It could be 100% true . And if it is I would not want him representing me. I want to find out more. How are we going to get rid of the bad apples if we give them a pass because they are a D or an R?

No one is perfect in this world but it is our responsibility to weed out the bad ones. We see Washington now as one big corrupt cabal. The only good I see are the Freedom Caucus and a few good conservatives in the Senate.
Just because you don’t see it that way doesn’t make it so. The woman chose poorly and the biker acted in self defense.

As to the woman complaining about her husband, I didn’t defend him, but it’s hilarious how you followed me to another forum and said I did, yet again with no proof.

Old 12-04-2021, 09:49 AM

23,468 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngGirl View Post
For some reason links are not going through here. Just search for "Sara Morales 911" and one of the first links will be to local news station that contains Sara's 911 call that was released to public.
There should be no reason for your links to not work. Perhaps you should do some reading in the "About The Forum" forum to learn how to add a link to your post.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/about-forum/

Quote:
Interesting enough, this call is not circulating in the media. In my opinion, media is "liking" the story as it is now by keep blaming deceased woman.
The mother was there during the shooting and had given her account to the cops.

Quote:
She is no longer around to explain her side and what really happened. It's easier to blame pregnancy hormones... convenient...
What pregnancy? Seems it's unproven that she was .. by the ME who'd done her autopsy.
Quote:
I personally didn't find a call shooter made to 911. Some places mentioned it, but I couldn't find it anywhere to hear. Sara's call is available. It's heartbraking to hear her talking to police all scared and then a round of shots.... Did he really need to shot her 8 times none-stop execution style? One-two bullet were not enough I guess or maybe shooter were afraid of dead woman too...
From the police accounting:
Quote:
Morales went into her house and re-emerged a short time later. Morales confronted the witnesses and Derr, as they were on the phone with 911. Morales pointed a handgun at the witnesses and Derr.
<bbm>
https://www.facebook.com/orangecitypolice

Quote:
As for guy having history of flashing his gun on the road before this shooting, it's a part of public records too. Just search it yourself. There is also one open investigation that started well before this shooting. Hopefully they will look at his behavior at the right angle now. At least two people contacted police BEFORE this shooting and complaint about this guy flashing his gun to other drivers during road range situations including elderly woman. To me it speaks volume. I really hope unbiased investigation will follow.
No. You search for it and post the link in here.
This is just unproven rumor coming from some random guy who'd posted under the fb or twitter police report about the situation. That anyone would be so desperate to spread unproven rumors like that "speaks volume".

Quote:
Shooter's bike was not damaged. He didn't even fall/ never got hurt.
Him being unhurt and his bike appearing to be undamaged comes from accounts from the witnesses. Are the the witnesses, who'd made those statements, doctors and mechanics who'd done a thorough evaluation of both him and the bike? That is doubtful.

It is extremely dangerous to intentionally hit someone on a motorcycle. I find it strange, and somewhat astonishing, that she and others have absolutely no care about the dangers of doing such a thing. She, without a care it seems, had put another persons life in danger....and others are great with it. wow.

Quote:
He had witnesses (his buddies), her license plate.
Proof that his witnesses were "his buddies" and that he'd had her license plate? Are you saying that her mother is one of "his buddies"?

Quote:
He could of take pics of her to proof her behind the wheels, so following her, trying to stop her by showing his gun to her was not his role. If people with guns can handle such accidents without police involvement, maybe we no longer need police?
Said by someone who is , after the fact, sitting behind their keyboard and has plenty of time to come up with woulda, shoulda, coulda, scenarios.

Old 12-04-2021, 09:50 AM

23,468 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Nope, there’s witnesses that saw the whole thing, and her mother also saw what happened at the house. So both sides of the story were told. Many simply don’t want to accept it.

Seems they prefer unproven rumors over known facts.

Old 12-04-2021, 10:06 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

Seems they prefer unproven rumors over known facts.
Bingo…and they can’t stand to face the facts because men/bikers are big meanies. They even ignore what her own mother said who watched it all happen.

Old 12-04-2021, 12:03 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Yep he did, along with witnesses.

Linking confirming the fact you said she was pregnant? She wasn’t all alone. Her mother and daughter were in the house and her mother told the police what happened.
Her mother was in the car with her?

Quote:
Makes no matter how many feet. He was on a public road.
First off, the link in the OP says she was pregnant, did you read it? Because that is the link I have read.

Are you just trying to be cute? 'Legally speaking he can stand in the street, blah blah blah....' if that is the game you are playing, I'm not playing along. I'm not speaking to what is, or is not legal, I'm clearly stating the facts here. He followed her to her home, and he chose to stand directly in front of her home.

A man follows her to her home and is standing on the street in front of her house, of course that would be intimidating. Personal space is a thing. If I were to confront you, and stood inches from your face, that is intimidating. If a man is tailgating you five feet off your bumper, that is intimidating. If a man is following a woman around in public, as she's walking home from the local grocery store, that is intimidating. So get off the notion that he was innocently following her home to stand in front of her home, and this did not freak her out.

Quote:
She obviously wasn’t scared or she wouldn’t have come out of the house to confront them by aiming a gun at them.
Yeah, cuz women frightened by strange men who follow them home never think that they need to protect their person, their children or their mother.

Quote:
Witnesses didn’t say he did anything yet she swerved twice and hit him the second time.
Which witnesses? The shooter and his buddies?

Quote:
She should’ve been calm to begin with instead of trying to hit him with her vehicle.

You should really read the reports of what actually happened. It would answer most all your questions, and assumptions wrong.
I agree, in a perfect world, it would have been preferable if she remained cool as an ice-cube, and sat in her home waiting for the police. But she apparently had a mother, a daughter and an unborn baby in the house. It's very possible she felt she needed to protect from a potential road rager - who freaking followed her home and is standing in front of her house, glaring at her.

Neither you or I were in her head. and yet you surmise to understand what thoughts and emotions were going thru her head. It seems obvious that after the incident, and him following her to her house and standing in front of her home, that she might feel very intimidated, frightened and protective.

Too bad she wasn't a trained profession police officer and was able to handle the stress and emotions going thru her head.

Old 12-04-2021, 12:09 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC View Post
I got to #2 and stopped reading. Get your facts straight before replying.
The mention of her being pregnant was in the OP's link. So the OP link is no longer allowed to be referred to now? Must be nice to have your own facts. If you want to provide a link that proves she wasn't pregnant, then by a means, provide it. We are supposed to be discussing this, not using this thread as an excuse to be rude and insulting. But no, you've been here for a couple months, and you'd rather use these threads to be snarky, dismissive and rude.

Old 12-04-2021, 12:12 PM

14,299 posts, read 11,677,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Neither you or I were in her head. and yet you surmise to understand what thoughts and emotions were going thru her head. It seems obvious that after the incident, and him following her to her house and standing in front of her home, that she might feel very intimidated, frightened and protective.
OK, I don't know what was going on her head either, but to me feeling very intimidated and frightened is antithetical to leaving the undeniably superior safety of the house and going outside to challenge the perceived threat with a handgun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies