Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2021, 07:27 AM

12,953 posts, read 13,663,665 times

Advertisements

Gun people know if everybody is armed the dead person will always be seen as the bad guy even if they are both dumb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2021, 07:31 AM

1,997 posts, read 861,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Oh well, she died doing what she loved, being an idiot. Hope she learned a lesson.
She's dead. She learned more than a lesson. If I killed a woman that I followed home over a traffic accident that obviously had little damage to me or my bike, I think I'd have to do some serious soul searching. This escalated way out of control. Don't you think?

Old 11-28-2021, 07:42 AM

8,956 posts, read 2,553,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenvalleyfan View Post
She's dead. She learned more than a lesson. If I killed a woman that I followed home over a traffic accident that obviously had little damage to me or my bike, I think I'd have to do some serious soul searching. This escalated way out of control. Don't you think?
She wasn't killed because of the hit and run, she was killed because after the hit and run she came at them with a gun. If she stays inside and waits for cops, she gets arrested and maybe does 60 days in county....instead she opted for death.

Old 11-28-2021, 07:58 AM

1,706 posts, read 635,573 times
Quote:
Yes, she was out of control. I hope her child does not grow to act as dumb and careless as she did.

Old 11-28-2021, 07:59 AM

39,843 posts, read 26,477,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It was three men who followed her to her home and she did call 911, saying that she felt threatened. imo, she should have stayed inside the house.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/volu...LHWBFRZWWNOVE/
From your link...

She deliberately ran into them with her 2-ton weapon-violation 1.
She deliberately left the scene of the accident, as reported by witnesses. Violation 2
The riders and witness followed her to identify her for LE. THEY STAYED IN THE ROADWAY. She went inside, retrieved a firearm and left the house. Violation 4.
She pointed it at the victim, who was on public property. STOP THE THREAT.

Nutjobs lie and make up stories about motorcyclists nearly as much as they do children wearing MAGA hats.

By the way, the assailant confronted the motorcyclist and the witness with a gun, while they were on public property and talking on the phone with 911 dispatch. Glad the victim had a means of defending himself from this violent nut.

https://twitter.com/mspringerwftv/st...295047/photo/1

Old 11-28-2021, 08:21 AM

23,842 posts, read 24,087,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Guns have become a tool for the idiots.
There are more guns than people in this country, and there's at least one in about half of households.

If what you wrote were true, the landscape would be very, very different.

I don't understand why people believe things like you do. I mean, I get that there's a ton of anti-gun propaganda out there, but you can see through it, can't you?

Old 11-28-2021, 08:22 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,579 posts, read 17,923,325 times
Oh whose word do we have the story that she intentionally hit him with her car?

And why did she do that? What were the circumstances? Was she surrounded and perceived a threat?

His bike was apparently drivable after the incident, and he was unharmed enough to continue riding.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:26 AM

1,997 posts, read 861,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
She wasn't killed because of the hit and run, she was killed because after the hit and run she came at them with a gun. If she stays inside and waits for cops, she gets arrested and maybe does 60 days in county....instead she opted for death.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her stupid dangerous actions. She was wrong. But, I'm not defending the results of his actions either.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:26 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,352 times
Quote:
So if it had been you, you would have done the gentlemanly thing and let her shoot you? Had it been you on the bike that she hit, you would have followed her home, as would anyone would have. Actually, he just followed her, he didn't know she was going home. It escalated way out of control because the hitter and runner decided to hit and run. She broke the law to start the process. He was acting as a concerned citizen who was wronged. I'm sure he will and has done some serious soul searching, and will for the rest of his life. He was visibly shaken up after the shooting, he didn't plan or want to kill her, now he has to live with the results of her action.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:28 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Need more guns in the country.
Just give one to everyone at birth.

Guns have become a tool for the idiots.
Because of 1 incident? lol

The gun owner isn't the idiot here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies