Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2021, 06:32 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
The media are in bed with each other.
They agree on the same narrative and push it across all channels.
It's funny to watch the same words and phrases repeated over and over
until it is suspected and eventually proven to be nothing but misinformation and lies.

Rittenhouse on the other hand was proven innocent on all 5 counts not including
the many lies that the media once again pushed across every television in America.
This is where his lawers and following lawsuits step in.

The best gift that Rittenhouse can give Americans is the truth.
Which he is doing. Do not let this story die. Repeat the narrative of truth
over and over and over.

You have the right to defend yourself when your life is unquestionably in danger.
Even if it means using deadly force.

And finally .......Make anybody guilty of malice and defamation the front and center of all media.
Let the lawsuits play out on national television. Unveil the real liars.

It's payback time......
"Do not let this story die. Repeat the narrative of truth over and over and over."

Eventually some of these hearing it will be the jurors in his defamation trials.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2021, 08:31 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,645,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
One statement is right. Should have been the owners or a hired security team not a little boy. I will caution again- watch his mental health. He is in deep waters here.
He not "a little kid" and is the same age as most first time soldiers. Every person, whether soldier, cop or homeowner needs to have their mental health watched (and not by some Leftist nut-job psychiatrist) after their first firefight. Frankly, after every firefight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"He needs to learn who the actors behind the scene are, though."
He already said he has lawyers. I'm sure they are advising him.
Not the right actors, not the right scene.
He needs to learn that BLM's and Antifa's masters control the same people who loot and burn. BLM is just a front group, a human shield, of sorts. Since he is not racist, he cannot continue to support BLM.

Old 11-29-2021, 08:40 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Lefties are trying to turn this young man into the right wing version of Greta Thunberg.

His actions speak for themselves. If you're going to a protest and you think you may need a weapon, like an AR, STAY HOME! Do you think this ever crossed his mind. Or his mother's for taking him there. Do these people think things through. He'll second guess his decision the rest of his life. But no worries, Trump supports him.

Old 11-29-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
His actions speak for themselves. If you're going to a protest and you think you may need a weapon, like an AR, STAY HOME! Do you think this ever crossed his mind. Or his mother's for taking him there. Do these people think things through. He'll second guess his decision the rest of his life. But no worries, Trump supports him.
Trump supports him, as does any Patriot.

We need a lot more like him.

Old 11-29-2021, 02:44 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Trump supports him, as does any Patriot.

We need a lot more like him.

A patriot he is not. He killed 2 people and wounded another, for his mistake with carrying an AR15 to a protest. He turned what could of been a peaceful protest into a killing riot. I've owned several AR's, several AK's and an HK91. No way in the world would I even consider carrying them to a protest. But Im NOT one of Trump's troopers.

Old 11-29-2021, 02:53 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Lefties are trying to turn this young man into the right wing version of Greta Thunberg.
How dare you!

Old 11-29-2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
A patriot he is not. He killed 2 people and wounded another, for his mistake with carrying an AR15 to a protest. He turned what could of been a peaceful protest into a killing riot. I've owned several AR's, several AK's and an HK91. No way in the world would I even consider carrying them to a protest. But Im NOT one of Trump's troopers.
I see. To you, riots where businesses are burned and people are attacked are peaceful, and people don't have the right to self defense, without your approval. Got it.

Old 11-29-2021, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
How dare you!
? WTF ?

How dare we what?

Old 11-29-2021, 03:49 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Haha "peaceful protest" Dumpster fires, people looting and burning stores. Peaceful protest my Azz

Old 11-29-2021, 04:23 PM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Hold up there a second, we may not like that he went there and by his own statement he regrets doing so as well.

That being said, did you really just try to claim this was a peaceful protest but for Rittenhouse?

Gunshots being fired, looting, assault, arson prior to Rittenhouse pulling the trigger was peaceful and he ruined it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies