Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 02:47 PM

1,300 posts, read 960,861 times

Advertisements

One certified crazy person interviewing another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2021, 04:34 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
Both looking to keep the grift alive. It's a situation for mutual benefit. If people weren't sending them money, they would go away.

Old 12-01-2021, 05:03 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"But the problem is Lindell. He keeps needing to get his name out there"

Maybe the "problem is, you don't know how to change the channel! NO ONE is FORCING you to watch.

And why do you think that is a "problem"?

I thought the left was FOR freedom of speech.

I don't recall you ever complaining about any lib who "keeps needing to get "his/her name out there"

What is your position on "The View"?

NONE of them are elected politicians, yet talk about politics ALL the time.

Do we really have to post a list of all the Hollywood political "experts' we see all the time talking politics?

Maybe he IS contemplating running for a political office.

Me smells a HEAP of hypocrisy!
Not sure your point. I have never watched Lindell do anything. In fact when I first saw comments about him here I had no idea who he was. I had heard of his pillows but did not know his name. He can say whatever he wants. So can the nutjobs on the view. But he does the GOP no good with his constant crazy rants.

Also I am not on the left. So back off labeling people you obviously have no clue about. I am a libertarian. Freedom of speech is central to us. Not just something you talk about to score political points against the other side. Something the dems and GOP do all the time.

Old 12-02-2021, 05:24 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
he'd be accused of being a crackhead the same way some on the right are accusing hunter biden.

both sides play that game.

that being said...... i do believe mike has relapsed and is abusing some drug/medication based on his actions and mannerisms during interviews.
"he'd be accused of being a crackhead the same way some on the right are accusing hunter biden."
It's been PROVEN!

"some on the right" Emphasis on SOME

How many dems called Trump ALL SORTS OF THINGS, and still do?

Like they say, "If you CAN"T take it, DON'T dish it out"

Old 12-02-2021, 05:28 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Not sure your point. I have never watched Lindell do anything. In fact when I first saw comments about him here I had no idea who he was. I had heard of his pillows but did not know his name. He can say whatever he wants. So can the nutjobs on the view. But he does the GOP no good with his constant crazy rants.

Also I am not on the left. So back off labeling people you obviously have no clue about. I am a libertarian. Freedom of speech is central to us. Not just something you talk about to score political points against the other side. Something the dems and GOP do all the time.
"But he does the GOP no good with his constant crazy rants."

That is YOUR opinion, which you are entitled to have!

Old 12-02-2021, 05:33 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,039,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
He missed his opportunities to be the greatest President ever:

He failed to get Maduro out of Venezuela
He failed to drain the biggest swamp in Washington, the Military (biggest waste of tax dollars)
He failed to put on his brass knuickles and go after Big Pharma

And yes, Bernie Sanders nailed it: You go cutting the military budget and it's political suicide.
President Trump didn’t realize just how intrenched and powerful the UN Globalist are. They have infiltrated and taken over all areas of government, the schools, the media, everything.

Old 12-02-2021, 05:40 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,179,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
So Trump is crazy for fixing this country from the mess obama left. A country that now would give anything for Trump to come back and fix the mess biden has made as he is now the worst president in history

Old 12-02-2021, 05:52 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,576,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
So Trump is crazy for fixing this country from the mess obama left. A country that now would give anything for Trump to come back and fix the mess biden has made as he is now the worst president in history
What exactly did he "fix"?

Please speak for yourself. While I haven't been thrilled with Biden's performance, I would NEVER vote for that waste of a space, fraud you seem to love so much.

Old 12-02-2021, 06:04 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,179,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
What exactly did he "fix"?

Please speak for yourself. While I haven't been thrilled with Biden's performance, I would NEVER vote for that waste of a space, fraud you seem to love so much.
So you like the insane inflation and covid getting worse and all these illegals coming in and the Afghanistan mess and on and on. You must be a democrat then. And you hated the great economy under trump and the secure borders yep you are a dem

Old 12-02-2021, 06:30 AM

1,706 posts, read 636,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Your screen name " AbsoluteVirtue" is 180 degrees away from how you are.
I didnt take this screen name to represent my character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies