Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2021, 05:47 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
If Biden is so bad how did he beat Trump by 7 million votes do not tell me the election was stolen well it has been proven like 50 times it was not
Because he hadn't done anything horrible yet, obviously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2021, 05:54 AM

18,454 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I believe you are taking about the Trump vaccine. Without Trump there would be no vaccine.

That's right.

The same vaccine that "experts" said would never be produced within a year and Democrats said they wouldn't take because apparently Trump was mixing it up himself in the Oval office with Lysol and an eighth grade chemistry set.

They same vaccines they're mandating now and demonizing anyone who doesn't want it.

Old 12-03-2021, 05:59 AM

18,454 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Right wing strategy:

Step 1: Refuse vaccine

Step 2: Tell your social media circles to refuse vaccine

Step 3: Blame the opposing party for the fallout

1) wrong, I'm fully vaccinated (I just don't have any delusions on what it will or won't do)

2) wrong, I don't tell anyone to get vaccinated or not get vaccinated. That should be a personal decision.

3) I blame the opposing party for using a global pandemic as a political weapon. You wanted the hot potato......well, now you got it.

Old 12-03-2021, 06:02 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
The Biden Administration has rolled out 462 million doses of vaccine in the US, which is a major accomplishment! The vaccine is not political, both Democrats and Republicans have participated in the vaccine rollout, many lives have been saved due to the success of the Biden administration. Thank you President Biden!
"has rolled out 462 million doses of vaccine"

And who put the team together to get vaccine out in RECORD time so biden could "roll them out"?

It sure as hell was NOT biden.

"The vaccine is not political,"

You DO live in sheltered world!

Remember when old joe said he would NOT get the vaccine as long as Trump was president? How childish can you get?

Then he DID, on Dec, 21st BEFORE he was sworn in.

"Biden receives first dose of Covid-19 vaccine on live television"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/21/polit...ion/index.html

But that was NOT"political"!

The ENTIRE biden presidential campaign was on the VIRUS. It is STILL at the top of biden's list.

And WE are the one's called the "UN-educated"

Old 12-03-2021, 06:50 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,767,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"has rolled out 462 million doses of vaccine"

And who put the team together to get vaccine out in RECORD time so biden could "roll them out"?

It sure as hell was NOT biden.

"The vaccine is not political,"

You DO live in sheltered world!

Remember when old joe said he would NOT get the vaccine as long as Trump was president? How childish can you get?

Then he DID, on Dec, 21st BEFORE he was sworn in.

"Biden receives first dose of Covid-19 vaccine on live television"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/21/polit...ion/index.html

But that was NOT"political"!

The ENTIRE biden presidential campaign was on the VIRUS. It is STILL at the top of biden's list.

And WE are the one's called the "UN-educated"
Brandon did state the vaccine was not available until after he took office, even though he got the vaccine in December.

Old 12-03-2021, 06:59 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
I don't have much use for Biden but he beats Trump all to hell..
How? Did Trump screw up the Afghanistan withdrawal and left Americans behind and blew off our allies? Was the border in as bad shape as it is now under Trump? Was gas high? Groceries high? Backed up cargo ships that is causing a supply shortage? Walks away from press conferences without answering questions?

Old 12-03-2021, 08:52 AM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
The popular vote means nothing. Its all the leftist from California that put Democrats over the edge in the popular vote.
Somewhat but consider that it's more about politicians not even trying to win popular votes in total.

No repub. presidential candidate will campaign or spend a nickle on ads in CA (for example) and the same goes for dem candidates in hopeless red states.

So, we have no way of knowing if the goal were popular votes, how it would result.

That being said, popular vote is still NOT used by the DNC in their own primary process, something they could change. Anyone that brings up popular vote, just remind them of that and *poof* they disappear.

Old 12-03-2021, 08:59 AM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGuitarist View Post
Well I was going to post something until I saw "Brandon". Apparently people still love to act childish and resort to name calling.

I'll hold my tongue until the adults are ready to have a discussion.
I've long felt all the name calling to be silly and childish but it's been going on a long time and you're just not going to get partisans to change. Remember "Ronnie Raygun" who was going to kill us all in WW3?

Definitely seen it get worse with Trump and Biden nicknames but oh well, as you said it helps give an indicator as to whom is going to be able to hold a reasonable discussion and whom is headed towards the ignore list lol.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:15 AM

32 posts, read 14,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The vast majority of them are Republicans too.
You get a medal

Old 12-03-2021, 09:17 AM

32 posts, read 14,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
How? Did Trump screw up the Afghanistan withdrawal and left Americans behind and blew off our allies? Was the border in as bad shape as it is now under Trump? Was gas high? Groceries high? Backed up cargo ships that is causing a supply shortage? Walks away from press conferences without answering questions?
Trump talked all the time and did nothing.
Biden doesnt talk and does nothing.

We end up with nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies