Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 02:41 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,899,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
That's now how VAERS works.
Serious AEs regardless of causality.

From the article that you didn't read.

Quote:
So for those who think that somehow VAERS is not accurate or is overreporting deaths, these are numbers straight from the horse’s mouth just through February. Remember, it is extremely hard to trace many serious events back to the vaccine, including death, especially if there is a few weeks’ lag time, and most especially with people already in advanced age. So these are just the ones that were “submitted voluntarily, and the magnitude of underreporting is unknown.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2021, 02:42 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Straight from Pfizer themselves, we now have the hardest objective evidence yet that these vaccines should have never been approved - how the hell are any Lefties with any of the slightest bit of rationale left going to dare try and deny this one?

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...ing-risk-level

As the Brits say "Done and dusted."

It is looking virtually impossible to deny what is staring us straight in the face.

Not only are the vaccines ineffective, they are actually more dangerous than COVID itself.
As far as I know every chemical we ingest through mouth, vein etc. has the potential to hurt you. Latest - aspirin can hurt your heart. I take acid meds. They can rip my kidneys. Tylenol as well. The risks vs the benefits. I know the unvaxxed die more often than those who did have bad or severe reaction. Another anti vax pastor died of covid this week. Sad. Just sad.

Taking aspirin to prevent heart attack may cause more harm than good, task force says

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/12/10452...od-task-force-

Old 12-02-2021, 02:43 PM

3,048 posts, read 1,151,857 times
Nothing I can do about it. I've had three Pfizer vaccines. No side effects to mention other than the standard that occurred immediately after my injections, e.g., sore arm and headache. If I'm doomed, I'm doomed, but no regrets either way.

Old 12-02-2021, 02:44 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:

What you have here are actual cases of "deaths with the vaccine, not because of the vaccine".
First, this is not VAERs but Pfizer's own injury reporting system.

Second, what you see in VAERs is "deaths temporally linked to vaccinations".

To say they died "with" is implying that these deaths are not due to the vaccine. What's clear is some are, and some aren't. It's really important to get that %.

Also, VAERs is incomplete. Not every death or adverse event is reported there.

Old 12-02-2021, 02:44 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
Quote:
That's now how VAERS works.
Serious AEs regardless of causality. Serious AEs per FDA are defined as:
Death
A life-threatening AE
Inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization
A persistent or significant incapacity or substantial disruption of the ability to conduct normal life functions
A congenital anomaly/birth defect
An important medical event that based on appropriate medical judgement may jeopardize the individual and may require medical or surgical intervention to prevent one of the outcomes listed above
Cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
Cases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death
Healthcare providers are encouraged to report to VAERS any additional clinically significant AEs following vaccination, even if they are not sure whether vaccination caused the event.
https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

What you have here are actual cases of "deaths with the vaccine, not because of the vaccine".
Well, thanks for that (seriously!), but it seems to me that what is good for the virus is good for the vaccine -- meaning how many deaths that have been reported as "COVID deaths" are actually "deaths with COVID present"?

Is there any way that we can ever have a definitive number for that AND a definitive answer for how many deaths in recently vaccinated and previously healthy (or mostly healthy) people are actually "vaccine deaths" vs. "deaths after being recently vaccinated"?

I truly doubt that we will EVER have the correct answer to either one.

Last edited by katharsis; 12-02-2021 at 03:05 PM..

Old 12-02-2021, 02:45 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post

Taking aspirin to prevent heart attack may cause more harm than good, task force says

Funny, they used to say the opposite. Which is many people at risk took aspirin.

What happens if the experts flip again, this time on the benefits of the vaccines?

Old 12-02-2021, 02:46 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,899,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
As far as I know every chemical we ingest through mouth blood etc has the potential to hurt you. Latest - aspirin can hurt your heart. I take acid meds. They can rip my kidneys. Tylenol as well. The risks vs the benefits. I know the unvaxxed die more often than those who did have bad or severe reaction. Another anti vax pastor died of covid this week. Sad. Just sad.

Except they won't censor you if you tell them the downsides of aspirin.

Most drug commercials are literally chock full o' "side affects" being read at a rapid pace.

However, when it comes to the holy blessed sacrament that is the vaccine - not only is it covered up; it took a FOIA filing to induce the release of this info - which Pfizer would have kept covered up for 55 friggin years.

Honestly, when was the last time you saw a mainstream news report go into great detail about any of this stuff.

Instead it's censored in both news and social media platforms.

Meanwhile, the risk of dying of COVID is nothing compared to a 25% risk of heart disease.

Just be honest with yourself. Stop reflexively trying to cover up the truth because it makes you uncomfortable.

GOD I am so happy I am no longer a Democrat. Absolute insanity.

Old 12-02-2021, 02:47 PM

17,302 posts, read 12,245,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
From the article that you didn't read.
You are making assumption that their adverse event reports imply the vaccine is the cause. Why?

"Pfizer discloses the existence of 42,086 adverse event case reports containing 158,893 total events, including 1,227 deaths."

Old 12-02-2021, 02:49 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times
Dang ' the blaze ' - ring wing bias - glen beck sheeples.

Yeah the sky is falling.

Nice to know folks fall for this rubbish.

Know your audience...

It's off to make my booster apptment!
Disappointed that I didn't grow extra toes or ears .. that would have persuaded me that something was suspicious about thia vaccine.

Old 12-02-2021, 02:49 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,991,123 times
"TheBlaze was a pay television network founded by Glenn Beck. CRTV LLC, which operated the Conservative Review and CRTV (Conservative Review Television), was an online subscription network."

Glenn Beck ?

A paragon of quality information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies