Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2021, 05:25 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,024,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Wow.

Step one: create a scenario

Step two: call the scenario a "ridiculous deception"

Step three: demand people answer questions about your own invented scenario
So its NOT a ridiculous deception then? In other words Covid does exist so therefore vaccinations are the right thing to do after all!??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2021, 05:25 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,973,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
So the world is full of virus' so what's the point of giving me a 'death' injection again? Whats the point of even creating Covid if its a hoax? It just doesn't make any sense!?
You are coming off as someone who would reject out-of-hand any reasonable hypothesis about why the release of Sars-Cov-2 might have been intentional, so I see no reason anyone should feel compelled to share one with you.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
You are coming off as someone who would reject out-of-hand any reasonable hypothesis about why the release of Sars-Cov-2 might have been intentional, so I see no reason anyone should feel compelled to share one with you.
So its been released intentionally? Therefore the vaccines ARE needed?

Old 12-06-2021, 05:33 PM

17,400 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
So its NOT a ridiculous deception then? In other words Covid does exist so therefore vaccinations are the right thing to do after all!??
Yes, covid exists.

Is this legitimately where we are? Wtf?

You're posing the vax as if it's a moral choice. If you want to be vaccinated, more power to you. If you don't, you shouldn't be forced to.

Also, you have some serious issues. Maybe it's a side effect of being vaccinated.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:35 PM

4,546 posts, read 2,269,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I've had a bad feeling about these "vaccinations" from day one. Some of it is just based on me not accepting new and untested tech without a good deal of "miles on the highway" before I climb aboard. But the rest of my "dread" concerning this vaccine is something I cannot explain. I've never had it before with other vaccines or medications. I'm not particularly "anti-vax," although neither am I a hypochondriac. I will say that the material in this video and info from other DOCTORS and SCIENTISTS I've read and listened to just confirms that my suspicions are not without merit or cause.

I won't say at this point that I accept all of this. But neither do I accept what the government and big pharma is feeding us. I know something is being hidden==or at least feel very strongly; moreso than I ever have about anything. And if it's the sort of thing she talks about in this video, EVERYONE is going to be screwed, whether you're vaxxed or not or whether you have been walking around with five masks on or not. If this is true, those who are vaxxed are going to become sickly, fragile, and unproductive. And those who are not vaxxed are going to have to deal with half the world being sick and unable to function. Think about that. EVERYONE is screwed. I can say I hope it is not true because I certainly do NOT want that to happen. But I really feel that it is or something very similar. Hopefully I can laugh about my error in ten years. And I do hope it is an error on my part. This is not some sort of contest for me. It's just sad and scary. WAY more scary than covid is.

And many people over the years have gotten away with playing Russian roulette without incident. The thing is, with Russian roulette, you are off the hook when you hear the hammer hit the firing pin and nothing happens after that. With this "vaccine," we have no idea what is coming because this technology is totally new, used in the capacity it is used in. That's not even taking into account that lots of people these days in high places have less than wholesome inclinations.

I really hope you don't have the opportunity to say "I told you so" when this starts to spiral downward and it becomes too obvious to ignore. But I fear you will have that opportunity, assuming you and the rest of us who do not trust this whole situation live through the hell it will cause if and when it goes down. I have many good friends who have been vaxxed. I get choked up thinking what will happen to them if this (dark effects of the vax) is the reality we are going to have to deal with. And although I'm thankful I've had the "stones" to reject this "vaccine," I really don't know if I will have the "stones" to live through the consequences to society if what is in that video is true. Honestly, how would any sane person deal with three quarters of the people around them withering up and dying? God, I can't think of much worse than that. Especially when you could see it coming and are powerless to prevent it or even convince ONE person of the dangers that seem to be so easily ignored. All over a sub one percent mortality virus.

Agree completely with everything you said. These “vaccines†just did not feel right from the beginning. Unfortunately, everyone I know got the shot except for my husband and I and one friend. Everyone. My mother, siblings, my sons and their significant others, my best friend, my neighbors, literally everyone else got it. Some are now saying that they won’t get the boosters but not sure if that matters or not. I used to hope for grandchildren but not any more. I fear that my sons and their wives/girlfriends would want to vaccinate their children if they had any and it would kill me. I no longer discuss the vaccines with any of them except for my one son who was forced to get it against his will because he is in the military. It makes me very sad that this is our lives now.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Yes, covid exists.

Is this legitimately where we are? Wtf?

You're posing the vax as if it's a moral choice. If you want to be vaccinated, more power to you. If you don't, you shouldn't be forced to.

Also, you have some serious issues. Maybe it's a side effect of being vaccinated.
So Covid DOES exist but we're not supposed to vaccinate ourselves against it!? Because if we do then we are not saving lives we are just sheep...........and we're sheep because?

Still nobody seems to have given me a valid reason as to WHY? Who are these 'shepheards' EXACTLY and how do they control every doctor, nurse, scientist and politician on the planet? or is half the world in on this?

It just doesn't make any sense?

Old 12-06-2021, 05:39 PM

25,720 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Oh silly me! Then why bother trying to save lives eh!? I thought lives mattered but now you've pointed out that they don't (unless its your mother, father, brother, sister or friend eh) then I can see there's no point in even trying!
The point I made just went right over your head, didn't it? That's what happens when you do not think and rely 100% on emotion.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:40 PM

17,400 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
So Covid DOES exist but we're not supposed to vaccinate ourselves against it!? Because if we do then we are not saving lives we are just sheep...........and we're sheep because?

Still nobody seems to have given me a valid reason as to WHY? Who are these 'shepheards' EXACTLY and how do they control every doctor, nurse, scientist and politician on the planet? or is half the world in on this?

It just doesn't make any sense?
Who said you weren't supposed to get vaccinated?

There you go, inventing scenarios again.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Who said you weren't supposed to get vaccinated?

There you go, inventing scenarios again.
So we ARE supposed to get vaccinated?

Old 12-06-2021, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The point I made just went right over your head, didn't it? That's what happens when you do not think and rely 100% on emotion.
So we are supposed to do what we can to save lives? In other words get vaccinated save some lives?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies