Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2021, 12:58 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
WRONG. 1227 deaths occurred after the vaccine; no one knows how many were caused by the vaccine and how many had other causes. Even if half were caused by the vaccine, that is still 10,000 fold less than the number killed by the virus globally.
Okay, it may very well be a matter of interpretation, but this was in the OP link, quote, my italics and bold:

"In total, Pfizer discloses the existence of 42,086 adverse event case reports containing 158,893 total events, including 1,227 deaths. " [end quoted excerpt]

So my question is why were 1,227 deaths included in the total of adverse case reports? Why would anyone report a death as being an adverse event (to the vaccine) if they did not suspect the vaccine was the cause? Was it just to err on the side of caution?

I mean, if someone had ridden their bike into traffic three days after being given the vaccine and then died as a result of a collision, would that death have been reported to VAERS? Well, judging from some posts, maybe that would be the case, although I wouldn't think so, but maybe I'm mistaken. And, btw, I do agree that just because something is suspected as being true doesn't necessarily mean that it actually IS true. But then THAT being said, I think "that may have been caused by the vaccine" should have been inserted after the bold above.

Again, I don't create claims about the virus or the vaccines; I only repeat what others who are more educated than I am had written -- but if I misinterpreted something, you have my apology.

Last edited by katharsis; 12-03-2021 at 01:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2021, 01:04 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Okay, it may very well be a matter of interpretation, but this was in the OP link, quote, my italics and bold:

"In total, Pfizer discloses the existence of 42,086 adverse event case reports containing 158,893 total events, including 1,227 deaths. " [end quoted excerpt]

So my question is why were 1,227 deaths included in the total of adverse case reports? Why would anyone report a death as being an adverse event (to the vaccine) if they did not suspect the vaccine was the cause? Was it just to err on the side of caution?

I mean, if someone who had taken the vaccine had then ridden their bike into traffic three days after being given the vaccines and then died as a result of a collision, would that death have been reported to VAERS? Well, judging from some of the posts, maybe that would be the case, although I wouldn't think so, but maybe I'm mistaken. And, btw, I do agree that just because something is suspected as being true doesn't necessarily mean that it actually IS true. But then THAT being said, I think "that may have been caused by the vaccine" should have been inserted after the bold above.

Again, I don't create claims about the virus or the vaccines; I only repeat what others have who are more educated than I am have said -- but if I misinterpreted something, you have my apology.
I only think assumptions for the cause of death go in one direction.

If you were in a motorcycle accident, and died in the hospital a few days later, and the autopsy detected COVID up your nose, they'd prob classify your death as COVID related.

If you had the vaccine a few days earlier and got into the same bike accident and died in the hospital, your death would never be viewed as related to the vaccine.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM

20,048 posts, read 20,850,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I only think assumptions for the cause of death go in one direction.

If you were in a motorcycle accident, and died in the hospital a few days later, and the autopsy detected COVID up your nose, they'd prob classify your death as COVID related.

If you had the vaccine a few days earlier and got into the same bike accident and died in the hospital, your death would never be viewed as related to the vaccine.
I have family in healthcare. I was told they were rubber stamping everything as covid early on. It was ridiculous. My cousin said they still do it but not as bad as those first few months.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:10 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
serious question: why do you guys post things that make you look foolish...and then expect people to believe anything else you say?...or even read what you post?

It was your liberal media that ran off with Clorox....Trump never said that....Trump asked if there was a way we could do something like that

"During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat."

"The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly."

"While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump suggested further research in that area."

""And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."
It was Trump that looked like a fool. Yes, bleach can kill viruses on surfaces. So can other disinfectants, so can UV light. I can also stick an object in a flame and kill all the germs that way. All of those things also kill human cells. It's a much different thing to treat in vivo (in the body) than to sanitize a countertop.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:10 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
WRONG. 1227 deaths occurred after the vaccine; no one knows how many were caused by the vaccine and how many had other causes. Even if half were caused by the vaccine, that is still 10,000 fold less than the number killed by the virus globally.
Wrong.

1,227 deaths were reported to Pfizer following vaccination. There could have been many more deaths as evidenced by 9,400 cases going without follow up and declared unknown.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:11 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,237,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The President of the United States should be a reliable source.
Why? Presidents are politicians. Politicians are complete lying self serving scum.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

:
Not true; how many times are you going to repeat this falsehood?

Old 12-03-2021, 01:14 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I have family in healthcare. I was told they were rubber stamping everything as covid early on. It was ridiculous. My cousin said they still do it but not as bad as those first few months.
Similar situation.

That report that 90% of all patients in the COVID ward/on ventilators were not vaccinated in that Jacksonville hospital?

Also a lie. More like 10%.

The staff is terrified to speak out. They know it'll cost them their jobs and their careers.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:17 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
1 - 42,000 adverse events reported. This was at the end of February. At that point over 4 billion people had received at least one dose of a vaccine. Let's guess that 1 billion of those were Pfizer. That's one in 25,000 people experienced some adverse effect.
Where do you get those crazy numbers? In the USA by end of February, 56 million got at least 1 dose (of either Pfizer or Moderna) and 29 million were fully vaccinated.

While these numbers include other countries, very few countries were vaccinating their populations at that time. One was China (with their vaccines), the other UK (with AstraZeneca) and then Israel (with Pfizer) but Israel has only 9 million people. I would be very much surprised if 50 million people world wide got the Pfizer jab by end of February. Citation needed.

Quote:
2 - The database reports all adverse events happening after getting the vaccine. There is no judgment as to whether they were caused by the vaccine. You get the shot, and next weekend you eat some bad sushi, bam - got report an adverse event.
No the database is passive. It requires people to voluntarily report their conditions. Stands to reason many conditions go unreported.

Quote:
3. - 25,000 neurological events? The majority were headache. Not nearly as scary as it sounds.
Stop and think about it. Their reporting system is passive. Whose going to log a report for a mild headache? Some headaches can be so severe, people cannot get out of bed and have extreme nausea. I'd imagine it's those headaches being reported.

And no, the majority were not headaches. 10,000 were.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post

They (the patients, the physicians, other caregivers) are supposed to report all adverse events, whether or not they think it is caused by the vaccine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies