Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2021, 06:31 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,115,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Looks like you tried to treat a mental medical condition with this vaccine - and it sure doesn’t look like it worked.
I'm not vaccinated so there goes that theory
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2021, 08:51 PM

2,034 posts, read 852,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Cases may be skyrocketing, however...

98% of all covid hospitalizations/deaths DUE TO THE UNVACCINATED

https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/c...-unvaccinated/
Go and talk to your local hospital officials who are in charge of the Covid department. Ask them how they keep statistics on who is vaccinated and who is not. And then come back again and tell me about your 98% unvaccinated. Lol This entire ordeal has been a big sham for whatever reason the government wants that vaccine inside everybody. And it has nothing to do with stopping Covid.

Old 12-03-2021, 08:54 PM

1,969 posts, read 675,714 times
Quote:

This is the kind of refusal to think critically that makes discussion impossible. How can anyone with working brain matter believe this?

Old 12-03-2021, 08:54 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,602 times
This says it all.

https://twitter.com/conspiracyb0t/st...09985932365832

Old 12-03-2021, 09:23 PM

8,205 posts, read 3,479,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
It's not surprising someone so wrong can't even write a coherent sentence. Doctors massively overprescribed opioids because they were paid to do so by the pharmaceutical companies leading to tons of opioid addictions. I know personally when I had my appendix out they gave me a prescription for 90 pain pills to be taken over 30 days. I took 7 or 8 over the first few days and threw the rest out. If it had happened 10 or 15 years earlier I might have listened to the doctor and taken them all.

People have been forced to live in debilitating pain because of unethical doctors and drug companies getting people hooked on this garbage.
Everyone's pain tolerance is different. People should be able to figure out whether or not they are still needing the meds or not.

When the medical community forced me for years to endure the pain of having a prolapsed uterus, with the accompanying severe hemorrhaging that nearly killed me, I wasn't even physically examined. They refused to examine me while I was bleeding. I was in excruciating pain and the 'hero' nurses would even mock me when I was reacting to the pain. One of them even laughed at me and said, "why don't you just take a Midol?"

I was in such pain that when I finally found a doctor that performed a hysterectomy and saved my life it felt like I had a super pain pill even though I had major surgery and was still in pain. The nurses suddenly were acknowledging that I was in pain and was talking me into taking Percocet.

At one point I had lost about half of my blood supply. They at least gave me blood transfusions when I was first having problems, but I never got anything for the pain. Over the counter medicine didn't do anything for me.

I was so messed up from the blood loss that I was passing out. It took nearly two years after the surgery to get recovered from the massive blood loss I had. The doctor who saved my life was surprised that I was still alive.

There was something wrong the whole time. I had never been able to bend and touch my toes until after the surgery. I had been skinny and athletic, but I couldn't touch my toes. I had been cussed out by a gym teacher when I was a kid and called lazy and a liar when I insisted I was unable to touch my toes as she told me to do. No one bothered to get a doctor to examine me and try to prove it.

So, after the hysterectomy I was able to touch my toes for the first time in my life. I cried. I also grew two inches in height after the surgery. I gained mobility in my back. It was never explained to me. My driver's license still has my presurgical height. I have not tried to get it changed.

I took the Percocet only for a few days and put the rest up out of fear of being in that much pain again and not being able to get meds. I had been in such pain that it was like I was in a hard stomach and back childbirth labor 24/7 and society still demanded that I keep going with no mercy.

I was still having heavy bleeding for a couple of years, which slowed recovery of course, and it was discovered that I had Crohn's disease. I learned that I could not be cured. I learned that the healthy food I usually ate was mostly "trigger food" and I had to redo my diet to mostly bland stuff.

Even when I was going through all of that, society was still lying about me and claiming that I was just lazy and not wanting to work. My pain wasn't as severe, but I was in a lot of pain. I kept the pain meds tucked away in case I needed to take the edge off the pain. I was not turned into a drug junkie. I knew that the meds were worth more than gold. Every future surgery I took meds for a few days and hoarded the rest just in case.

If a piece of garbage like myself can have such self control, what does that make those who don't?

I have nearly died multiple times from things a lot worse than covid. I am glad that my immune system is suppressed and that I can hide behind that to keep forced vaccination at bay. After all I have endured I have little trust in the medical community. Each worker has to earn my trust. Very few ever do. I will definitely never trust this vaccine with all of the red flags surrounding it.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:26 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:

You might want to check your own state's covid website.

Here in SC, 33% of covid hospitalizations are vaccinated people and 33% of the covid deaths are vaccinated people. This data as of 11/15

Here's SC's data:

https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-...lly-vaccinated

Old 12-03-2021, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Everyone's pain tolerance is different. People should be able to figure out whether or not they are still needing the meds or not.

When the medical community forced me for years to endure the pain of having a prolapsed uterus, with the accompanying severe hemorrhaging that nearly killed me, I wasn't even physically examined. They refused to examine me while I was bleeding. I was in excruciating pain and the 'hero' nurses would even mock me when I was reacting to the pain. One of them even laughed at me and said, "why don't you just take a Midol?"

I was in such pain that when I finally found a doctor that performed a hysterectomy and saved my life it felt like I had a super pain pill even though I had major surgery and was still in pain. The nurses suddenly were acknowledging that I was in pain and was talking me into taking Percocet.

At one point I had lost about half of my blood supply. They at least gave me blood transfusions when I was first having problems, but I never got anything for the pain. Over the counter medicine didn't do anything for me.

I was so messed up from the blood loss that I was passing out. It took nearly two years after the surgery to get recovered from the massive blood loss I had. The doctor who saved my life was surprised that I was still alive.

There was something wrong the whole time. I had never been able to bend and touch my toes until after the surgery. I had been skinny and athletic, but I couldn't touch my toes. I had been cussed out by a gym teacher when I was a kid and called lazy and a liar when I insisted I was unable to touch my toes as she told me to do. No one bothered to get a doctor to examine me and try to prove it.

So, after the hysterectomy I was able to touch my toes for the first time in my life. I cried. I also grew two inches in height after the surgery. I gained mobility in my back. It was never explained to me. My driver's license still has my presurgical height. I have not tried to get it changed.

I took the Percocet only for a few days and put the rest up out of fear of being in that much pain again and not being able to get meds. I had been in such pain that it was like I was in a hard stomach and back childbirth labor 24/7 and society still demanded that I keep going with no mercy.

I was still having heavy bleeding for a couple of years, which slowed recovery of course, and it was discovered that I had Crohn's disease. I learned that I could not be cured. I learned that the healthy food I usually ate was mostly "trigger food" and I had to redo my diet to mostly bland stuff.

Even when I was going through all of that, society was still lying about me and claiming that I was just lazy and not wanting to work. My pain wasn't as severe, but I was in a lot of pain. I kept the pain meds tucked away in case I needed to take the edge off the pain. I was not turned into a drug junkie. I knew that the meds were worth more than gold. Every future surgery I took meds for a few days and hoarded the rest just in case.

If a piece of garbage like myself can have such self control, what does that make those who don't?

I have nearly died multiple times from things a lot worse than covid. I am glad that my immune system is suppressed and that I can hide behind that to keep forced vaccination at bay. After all I have endured I have little trust in the medical community. Each worker has to earn my trust. Very few ever do. I will definitely never trust this vaccine with all of the red flags surrounding it.

Thank you for sharing. If people listened to folks like you, who have experienced actual adversity, they might be able to put BS like "Rona" into the correct perspective.

Much respect.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:40 PM

35,672 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I'm not vaccinated so there goes that theory
Hope you can hold out until it’s finally eradicated. Many preachers and spokesmen against the vax are dying with Covid. You said once you were cautious in public. That’s good

Old 12-03-2021, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Many preachers and spokesmen against the vax are dying with Covid.

You're hilarious, you should take this act on the road.

And don't bother with the anecdotal, the stats are not on your side whatsoever.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:45 PM

3,604 posts, read 1,655,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
You might want to check your own state's covid website.

Here in SC, 33% of covid hospitalizations are vaccinated people and 33% of the covid deaths are vaccinated people. This data as of 11/15

Here's SC's data:

https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-...lly-vaccinated
Very current news from 11/24/21...UNVACCINATED 14 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO DIE FROM COVID...WOW!!

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-cdc-says.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies