Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2021, 04:50 PM

17,401 posts, read 14,637,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Bloody hell!

https://www.theguardian.com/business...tion-not-scorn

If there was any truth in your bullsh*t then I think they would not be doing this eh? Besides why 'invent' an illness? That doesn't make any sense? The drug companies can basically 'screw' the world over with existing vaccines if they wanted to? Whats the point of completely 'inventing' an illness? Besides millions of people have lost their lives to Covid? So I ask does anybody have a VALID reason WHY Bill Gates etc would 'invent' an illness (well create one really) just so that they can 'invent' a vaccine? It doesn't make ANY sense!? There are FAR FAR FAR easier ways to 'kill' people if thats the end game? Can ANYBODY give me a valid reason for such a complex deception?
What bullsh1t? I provided you with a legitimate link that shows how much they're earning.

Also, I never said Bill Gates invented an illness.

Why are you so worked up? You come across as a bit off balance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2021, 04:55 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,024,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
What bullsh1t? I provided you with a legitimate link that shows how much they're earning.

Also, I never said Bill Gates invented an illness.

Why are you so worked up? You come across as a bit off balance.
So every one of the tens of millions of doctors in this world are 'in on it' are they? Or is every one of them simply a useless b*stard that knows nothing about medical conditions!?
These pandemic has cost the US 16 TRILLION dollars alone! I ask again in what way, shape or form does inventing (creating) an illness just so you can then 'create' a vaccine seem even remotely like the easiest way to make money! Can you not see how stupid that is?

I ask anybody to give me a VALID reason why creating (inventing) an illness simply to create a vaccine is something somebody (Anybody) would do!?

Old 12-06-2021, 05:02 PM

Quote:
So every one of the tens of millions of doctors in this world are 'in on it' are they? Or is every one of them simply a useless b*stard that knows nothing about medical conditions!?
These pandemic has cost the US 16 TRILLION dollars alone! I ask again in what way, shape or form does inventing (creating) an illness just so you can then 'create' a vaccine seem even remotely like the easiest way to make money! Can you not see how stupid that is?

I ask anybody to give me a VALID reason why creating (inventing) an illness simply to create a vaccine is something somebody (Anybody) would do!?
You literally sound crazy.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:05 PM

Quote:
You literally sound crazy.
Ha yeah right I'm the one that sounds 'crazy'! I'm supposed to believe that somebody decided the best/easiest way they could make a bit of money is by fooling EVERY scientist and medical practitioner on the planet? Or did they just get a billion people 'in on it' from the word go?

Old 12-06-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Ha yeah right I'm the one that sounds 'crazy'! I'm supposed to believe that somebody decided the best/easiest way they could make a bit of money is by fooling EVERY scientist and medical practitioner on the planet? Or did they just get a billion people 'in on it' from the word go?
You do sound nuts. You are going off on a tangent and making bizarre stories about things I've never said.

Maybe someone else said it - I don't know. But it wasn't me.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:13 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
You HAVEN'T answered my question!! Is it because you're suddenly realising what a stupid argument you have!? TELL ME why I am a sheep? Who EXACTLY is controlling me and HOW are they controlling me? And for what purpose!!?
You should be in control of yourself. It's called critical thinking; common sense; and self awareness.

Corona viruses have been infecting mammals "forever".

THIS current strain is no different; manipulated, or not.

VACCINES for Polio; Mumps; Measles; etc. are for HUMAN ONLY pathogens!

Covid reservoirs in common mammals all around us everyday.

There has never been a REAL vaccine for the "common cold" for THAT reason.

Too many other RED FLAGS to mention.

Fun FACT: There are VIRUSES IN YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

"One way or another, this darkness got to give".....

Old 12-06-2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:
You do sound nuts. You are going off on a tangent and making bizarre stories about things I've never said.

Maybe someone else said it - I don't know. But it wasn't me.
I just want somebody to tell me why Bill Gates (or anybody!) would come up with such a ridiculous 'deception' a 'deception' incidentally that has supposed to have fooled every medical man/woman and scientist on the planet! And if it IS a deception then what is killing all these people? Is every doctor in the world so stupid that they mistake Covid for the Flu! Or is EVERY doctor, nurse, scientist on the planet 'in on it' and even if that was feasible (which it obviously isn't) then WHY?

WHY am I a 'sheep'? In what way am I a 'sheep', what's the actual point of giving me this 'death injection' exactly? Because for the life of me I can't see ANY reason.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
You should be in control of yourself. It's called critical thinking; common sense; and self awareness.

Corona viruses have been infecting mammals "forever".

THIS current strain is no different; manipulated, or not.

VACCINES for Polio; Mumps; Measles; etc. are for HUMAN ONLY pathogens!

Covid reservoirs in common mammals all around us everyday.

There has never been a REAL vaccine for the "common cold" for THAT reason.

Too many other RED FLAGS to mention.

Fun FACT: There are VIRUSES IN YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

"One way or another, this darkness got to give".....
So the world is full of virus' so what's the point of giving me a 'death' injection again? Whats the point of even creating Covid if its a hoax? It just doesn't make any sense!?

Old 12-06-2021, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I just want somebody to tell me why Bill Gates (or anybody!) would come up with such a ridiculous 'deception' a 'deception' incidentally that has supposed to have fooled every medical man/woman and scientist on the planet! And if it IS a deception then what is killing all these people? Is every doctor in the world so stupid that they mistake Covid for the Flu! Or is EVERY doctor, nurse, scientist on the planet 'in on it' and even if that was feasible (which it obviously isn't) then WHY?

WHY am I a 'sheep'? In what way am I a 'sheep', what's the actual point of giving me this 'death injection' exactly? Because for the life of me I can't see ANY reason.

Wow.

Step one: create a scenario

Step two: call the scenario a "ridiculous deception"

Step three: demand people answer questions about your own invented scenario

Old 12-06-2021, 05:24 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
So the world is full of virus' so what's the point of giving me a 'death' injection again? Whats the point of even creating Covid if its a hoax? It just doesn't make any sense!?
The Covid Virus will ever mutate to survive, like all other cooties.

Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies