Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2021, 08:34 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
It seems we are surrounded by … pure evil …

I do this so that you have the opportunity to save your soul. Thats were YOU are RIGHT NOW!
Oh, puleeze! Now people who believe in science and want to do something to help our country out of this pandemic are EVIL and going to HELL ???

This is really desperation. You're bringing religious zeal to this argument - and we all know that religious zeal is impervious to logic and reason. When the facts are staring at you from all sides, you say you are surrounded by.....evil?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2021, 08:36 AM

4,549 posts, read 2,272,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I want you to watch this video at the link below, Suzy

I do this so that you have the opportunity to save your soul. Thats were YOU are RIGHT NOW!

Your integrity was lost lost years ago, I’m a witness to that fact! So there is no way to recapture that. But God waits till the end to judge, and he’s got his eyes on you this very moment…. thru my eyes, he sees.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ocxvNiUajWBj/

Heartbreaking and criminal. Especially the video of the baby. I had to stop watching.

Old 12-08-2021, 08:44 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I don't care what you believe. It's what I believe. There is no other logical explanation as far as I am concerned. The global elite, including Gates, have said that the Earth is overpopulated. Then the global elite through the lame stream media, created panic by showing clips on the news of the virus causing people to drop over in the street. There is an online map available to show the spread (in red for more dramatic effect) across the globe. It was all anyone talked about for months and months.

Fauci and his ilk made up a story about the virus coming from a wet market and then lied about it repeatedly. Why? Well because Fauci gave funding to the Wuhan lab to do gain of function research on Sars 2. Why do we need to weaponize a virus? And how can we contain a virus that jumps between humans and animals. No one has answered those questions.

Then we have Hydroxychoroquine and Ivermectin. Cheap, long term known drugs that were working until the FDA said that they were not effective and banned their use. People had to go underground to secure them. Why? It's not like they were killing people.

Then enter the miracle vaccines. Vaccines that did not go through the usual 5 - 10 year trails. Adverse reactions were piling up. Deaths were occurring but not really reported as they should have been. Other vaccines that killed less people were pulled from the market. Dissenting voices about the safety of the vaccines were silenced and ridiculed. Why can't reasonable people have reasonable discussions about a vaccine?

Then we find out that the vaccines are not nearly as effective as we were told and that people can still get and transmit Covid even after getting the vaccines. People even died from Covid after getting the vaccine. But then we're told that the vaccines are mandatory and that you cannot participate in life without one. In fact, you can lose your job if you don't get one. Why? What is in those vaccines that the global elite are desperate for everyone to have? If the vaccines work, then those that took them should be protected right?

In normal scientific studies of drugs - there is a control group. The global elite are trying to eliminate the control group because if there are people that have not taken the vaccine not getting sick while those that did take it are, it's going to be questioned. If everyone is vaccinated, it will just appear normal. People die, right?

So the more desperate that the government gets on demanding everyone take an experimental drug, the more I don't want it because we know that it is not that safe and effective really (and contains Graphene Oxide which is poisonous to humans).

But if you believe otherwise, have at it.
You just made up a bunch of stuff to fit your narrative. Such as

Then we have Hydroxychoroquine and Ivermectin. Cheap, long term known drugs that were working until the FDA said that they were not effective and banned their use.

False. The FDA has not banned their use, and has not changed the approval status of either drug.

Then enter the miracle vaccines. Vaccines that did not go through the usual 5 - 10 year trails

Right. And who was pushing for these vaccines to be approved before election day 2020? Your hero, Donald Trump.

In normal scientific studies of drugs - there is a control group. The global elite are trying to eliminate the control group

Clinical trials of the vaccines included a control group. The vaccine group had much fewer cases and deaths, which is why they were approved.

contains Graphene Oxide...

False. This lie has been debunked a hundred times already, yet you keep repeating it.

Old 12-08-2021, 08:51 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,118,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
You just made up a bunch of stuff to fit your narrative. Such as

Then we have Hydroxychoroquine and Ivermectin. Cheap, long term known drugs that were working until the FDA said that they were not effective and banned their use.

False. The FDA has not banned their use, and has not changed the approval status of either drug.
The FDA removed the EUA for HCQ.

While not 'banned', many pharmacies won't fill a doctor's prescription for IVM or HCQ if prescribed for COVID. There are stories all over the country of people suing hospitals so their loved ones can receive IVM.

Quote:
In normal scientific studies of drugs - there is a control group. The global elite are trying to eliminate the control group

Clinical trials of the vaccines included a control group. The vaccine group had much fewer cases and deaths, which is why they were approved.
The normal clinical trials were too short, and the control group was thereafter eliminated because they were vaccinated.

Old 12-08-2021, 08:55 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Oh, puleeze! Now people who believe in science and want to do something to help our country out of this pandemic are EVIL and going to HELL ???

This is really desperation. You're bringing religious zeal to this argument - and we all know that religious zeal is impervious to logic and reason. When the facts are staring at you from all sides, you say you are surrounded by.....evil?
Actually the advocates for 'believe the science' 'science is settled' 'you need to take medicine so I can be protected' 'there are eighty bazilllion sexes/genders' 'babies aren't really babies' have gone the way of making science a religious belief. No proof or lies about proof are the norm now.

Since science no longer relies on observation, data, and conclusion, it has crossed over into religion. It's all about the feels, which include self importance, greed, and fear.

Old 12-08-2021, 09:43 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
For the better part of a year, no matter how many people were dying, they refused to admit that the Covid pandemic was real. Now, no matter how much data I provide to show the vaccines are effective, they refuse to accept that.
I don't recall anyone saying that covid is not real. The disagreement lies in the public reaction to covid.

Oh, yes, the "vaccines" are working perfectly. That's why there are as many "vaccinated" people contracting covid as unvaccinated. Meanwhile, in the real world, a vaccine is a treatment that has a very high likelihood of preventing the disease it is targeted at. That's the way a vaccine has always worked until 2020. Then the definition suddenly changed. Now it's any old half-assed concoction that has over a five percent success rate.

Sorry, I'll stick with the old definition for vaccine--you know, back in the good old days where vaccines actually worked (i.e. smallpox, measles, polio, etc).

I will also decline a "vaccine" (that actually doesn't work all that well unless you want to be a junkie the rest of your life) that "prevents" (which it really doesn't) a disease with a miniscule death rate for anyone under 150 years of age, under 400 pounds, and having fewer than 10 serious, life-threatening health issues. And now there are even documented concerns of heart damage. No thanks.

Old 12-08-2021, 09:53 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I just finished two shifts on a 30-bed unit full of people admitted for side effects of the COVID vaccine.

No, not really. They were admitted for side effects of a COVID virus 95+% were too stupid to get vaccinated against. One year later, I still haven't cared for a patient admitted for side effects of the vaccine.
I can't even with the crazies anymore. It makes me cringe. They are so desperate to be "in the know" and feel special somehow they are willing to embrace total kookery. Being cautious and questioning things is one thing, believing conspiracy theories because some nut posted a video he created in his mom's basement is really sad. We really are a nation with too little critical thinking skills and too much time on our hands.

Over and out on this thread.

Old 12-08-2021, 10:02 AM

17,424 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
I can't even with the crazies anymore. It makes me cringe. They are so desperate to be "in the know" and feel special somehow they are willing to embrace total kookery. Being cautious and questioning things is one thing, believing conspiracy theories because some nut posted a video he created in his mom's basement is really sad. We really are a nation with too little critical thinking skills and too much time on our hands.

This isn't an airport - no need to announce your departure.

Old 12-08-2021, 10:06 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,118,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post

Total 'kookery' is believing these vaccines work in the face of all the real world evidence from our country and others.

But you're free to believe whatever you want, and inject yourself 1000x with these drugs. As is someone entitled to not get the injection.

From earlier in the debate you didn't seem to bat an eyelash that vaccine efficacy against severe disease up to death for Pfizer could be up to -40% at 7 months. Which shows me you want to believe these vaccines work. Which is fine. Others will not be so trusting.

Old 12-08-2021, 10:18 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,029,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnter View Post
Its nice seeing ya posting again Suzy

Nothing to laugh at,thats whats happening!!
Soooo the only way these people (who are these people killing the world) can think of is to invent a virus and then invent a pretend (death jab)!? I mean seriously!? I mean seriously! Do you know how ridiculous that sounds! I'm sure there is an easier and definitely more reliable way of killing people! I assume this death squad must have assumed that all the tens of millions of doctors, scientist, nurses, health workers etc are all complete idiots who couldn't diagnose a common cold then right? Or are all the worlds doctors, health , workers, scientists etc 'in on it'!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies