Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2022, 01:30 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,339,567 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/media/caitly...-womens-sports

Quote:
"I don’t know why she’s doing this," Jenner said. Thomas competing in women’s sports, she said, is not good for the transgender community.

"She knows when she’s swimming she’s beating the competition by two laps. She was born a biological boy," Jenner pointed out. "She was raised as a biological boy. Her cardiovascular system is bigger, her respiratory system is bigger, her hands are bigger, she can swim faster. That’s a known."

Jenner said women’s sports have to be protected, and the NCAA needs to make the right decision.
"All of this woke world that we are living in right now is not working," she said. "I feel sorry for the other athletes that are out there, especially at Penn or anybody she’s competing against because in the woke world you have to say,‘Oh, my gosh, this is great 'and on and on and on. No, it’s not. We need to protect women’s sports and the NCAA needs to make the right decision tomorrow, and I think that is probably to stop this right now. Rethink it."

This morning on an interview she said while she could play in women's golf tournaments at her club after years and years of hormone suppressing drugs, she wont. She said she can still out drive any woman she's played with

Old 01-20-2022, 01:42 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,297,931 times
Jenner has been all over the place on this.
But anyways the NCAA as of today is turning it over to each individual sport to make their own trans athlete policy as I predicted.

Old 01-20-2022, 01:53 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,124,869 times
In 10 to 15 short years from now, actual younger women in the sport will be able to beat this trans in swimming. By that time he'll just join the girl scouts and win more sporting events there, in his pathetic life.

Old 01-20-2022, 01:56 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,124,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Biological men destroying biological women in all women's sports is such a great thing for the women's empowerment movement.

You get what you vote for and deserve every bit of it. You made the choice. Enjoy!
I think the way they see it is, the guy can win for the women. You know that "Together we'll win" type of thinking. To most of them, he'll win events for women.

Old 01-20-2022, 02:06 PM

11,343 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://nypost.com/2022/01/17/michae...y-complicated/

This just isn't right! We need 3 NCAA groups. Men, women and trans, to level the playing field
No, we need 4 NCAA groups.

Men, woman, men who think they're women, and women who think they're men.

Old 01-20-2022, 02:15 PM

5,978 posts, read 2,234,032 times
NCAA will have to figure it out, technically they are supposed to be amateur college sports that take all comers who are eligible to participate. They cannot discriminate either so it will get sorted out. Could pull a baseball move during the Steroid crisis, put a astricts or place it in a separate category.

Is this the same swimmer that also beat another transitioning male to female swimmer a few weeks back?

This is a sports question, outside of sports I could care less what equipment you're rocking.

Old 01-20-2022, 02:34 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,297,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
NCAA will have to figure it out, technically they are supposed to be amateur college sports that take all comers who are eligible to participate. They cannot discriminate either so it will get sorted out. Could pull a baseball move during the Steroid crisis, put a astricts or place it in a separate category.

Is this the same swimmer that also beat another transitioning male to female swimmer a few weeks back?

This is a sports question, outside of sports I could care less what equipment you're rocking.
That is close to what one of the few ideas that are being floated as far as individual competition goes. Trans females would continue under the women's sports umbrella but their finish would get listed under a separate sub-division. In most cases that single trans female would be both the winner and loser of that sub-division, but would take nothing away from the women as far as their placements are concerned.

To answer your question, it was a trans male (female to male) that beat the trans female swimmer. There is no problem with that as the trans male was not on any testosterone enhancement. Was simply a biological female that had breasts removed.

Old 01-20-2022, 06:15 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,339,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
No, we need 4 NCAA groups.

Men, woman, men who think they're women, and women who think they're men.

OK, I'll accept that

Old 01-20-2022, 06:18 PM

10,029 posts, read 9,504,253 times
Interesting. Who would of thought the biggest threat to women is the LBGQT….. community.

Old 01-20-2022, 06:44 PM

11,343 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post

Funny you should mention that.

Trans swimmers colluded to lose race.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-pen...r-to-lose-race
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies