Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2022, 11:06 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
So that is it? Your being purely political and not offering a reason why a biological female should be prohibited from playing a boy/men's sport if they have the talent to do so? Do you actually watch or know anything about sports?

In South Dakota there was a young lady who played youth football from the age of 8. She made her Jr High team. Now with the states new law she can no longer play Football.

Over the years there have been many girls who played a HS sport with the boys. There are several cases were females played on men's teams in college and even a women who played in the Can-Am Professional Baseball League.

What's your objection?
My grand plays football and they have some girl players. My grand said he doesn’t care as long as plays good. Now I think I could agree on some sports go by weight. I also think it was a horrible thing for DiSants to run his ugly mouth against this young lady and basically said she was a fraud. If they allowed her - non of his business. But more to show his true bias. There were letters from other leagues that supported the winner. I think competition should be determined by certain criteria but maybe male -female or in between should no longer be a part of it. Let them be selected by skills.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:19 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
My grand plays football and they have some girl players. My grand said he doesn’t care as long as plays good. Now I think I could agree on some sports go by weight. I also think it was a horrible thing for DiSants to run his ugly mouth against this young lady and basically said she was a fraud. If they allowed her - non of his business. But more to show his true bias. There were letters from other leagues that supported the winner. I think competition should be determined by certain criteria but maybe male -female or in between should no longer be a part of it. Let them be selected by skills.
People are no longer allowed to have opinions in your reality?

That swimmer is a man. Deal with it. He has a penis. He dates women. He is a man.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:22 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
God Bless "Tomboys!" Ranch cowgirls who wore jeans and boots either tucked their hair under their hats or bobbed it most could out ride out rope even out shoot us guys but there was never any question they were all 110% girls/women. I came of age and learned about the birds and bees with them and wouldn't trade it for anything.

To my mind the poster you were responding to here may just be more than half a bubble off plumb. To consider a man a woman just because they look/act the part yet still they are piped in as a man. We used to call them "drag queens". Nowadays I guess that's it's own separate thing.

I guess it's the difference twixt "tom" and "jack." i.e. "jack rabbit" and we call coyotes "jack dogs" here. As in looks like but ain't. Tom gets used for a lot of things but in the context we are discussing here it means something like "can keep up with" (the boys) but sure as hell ain't one.
The problem is many simply do not believe in science. All I can say, is I learned so much from have a special needs Grand and everything about genes, mosaic genes, protoplasma- and a million things I did not learn that make up a human being and why none of us are the same. None. It still amazes me a Type A blood has sex with Type O -but the baby is born with AB negative blood ?? I also learned the things that alter the base. Alcohol- drugs and other illnesses. As in cancer that is hereditary. Parents give their children certain bad cells but others change all in their own. As in the AHDD or autism etc.
We eat, breathe, and drink toxic waste daily. Can it affect our babies ? We live in high stress, can it affect the embryos? I think we need to understand these kids have wires crossed and I truly do not believe it’s their fault. Why do we punish them? Can there also be lifestyles - sure there’s trauma and depression etc or just weird people. But, I don’t believe that to be the majority.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:24 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is just ONE symptom of the cultural erosion and destruction of societal norms by left wing loons.

MANY people have supported leftist causes, thinking that they were being "altruistic" and enjoying the virtue signaling from other libs. They never dreamed that they would be directly impacted by such craziness and it would only affect others.

The insanity of liberalism eventually touches and negatively impacts EVERYONE. Liberalism is a constant battle of who can be the most woke, most offended, and the most crazy; it has no tolerance for normalacy and its appetite is insatiable.

I would offer that MOST of those women collegiate athletes are probably libs; they voted for this and are directly seeing the absurdity of democrat and liberal policy.
well said, +1.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:26 AM

Quote:
The problem is many simply do not believe in science. All I can say, is I learned so much from have a special needs Grand and everything about genes, mosaic genes, protoplasma- and a million things I did not learn that make up a human being and why none of us are the same. None. It still amazes me a Type A blood has sex with Type O -but the baby is born with AB negative blood ?? I also learned the things that alter the base. Alcohol- drugs and other illnesses. As in cancer that is hereditary. Parents give their children certain bad cells but others change all in their own. As in the AHDD or autism etc.
We eat, breathe, and drink toxic waste daily. Can it affect our babies ? We live in high stress, can it affect the embryos? I think we need to understand this kids have wires crossed and I truly do not believe it’s their fault. Why do we punish them?
um... yeah.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:27 AM

4,208 posts, read 4,457,265 times
I wish MADtv was still around it is perfect for Alex Borstein as Ms Swan character....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4E*...Z97E4hNp_HuW4m

Old 03-23-2022, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
I wish MADtv was still around it is perfect for Alex Borstein as Ms Swan character....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4E*...Z97E4hNp_HuW4m
Is that the "heeee .... looka like a man" clip? It was blocked.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:37 AM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Is that the "heeee .... looka like a man" clip? It was blocked.
Here you go. I've never seen it before, and never realized Will Sasso was in it. He is in a series I watch (Loudermilk) and is hilarious.

https://youtu.be/U4E***tVlgE

Okay, never mind. The video just got deleted. Pretty sad when comedy is being censored.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:41 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
I also think it was a horrible thing for DiSants to run his ugly mouth against this young lady and basically said she was a fraud. If they allowed her - non of his business. But more to show his true bias.
William Thomas is not a young lady. He is a young man.

Quote:
The problem is many simply do not believe in science.
Oh, the irony.

Old 03-23-2022, 12:44 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
Trans-humanism could be the next delusion. "I'm not a full human being. I'm part coatimundi, with a dash of Martian thrown in. And if you don't accept that, you're coatimundi/Martian phobic!"
There's already a section of the population albeit small that is just like that. The ones I've seen in various articles and programs don't claim to be "linked in" to animals like coatimundis (of course) They are all lions tigers and bears oh my. Oh, one woman I saw was a bird. Raptor of course. They were all surgically altered with implants of whiskers and such and contact lenses. And of course the whole issue being dealt with is this business of "affirmation."

Just as with the "trans" issue it's peachy keen ducky fine and society as a whole needs to accept and "affirm" that these freakazoids are what they say they are and not what they truly are. It's indulging a world of fantasy these people are living in. I'm confused...isn't that supposed to be a bad thing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies