Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Refuse all you like.
i think you need to re read my post.

Quote:
I always love assumptions by folks that think they know what they’re talking about in regards to how folks think.
Pretty sure you are the one saying you can read minds, since BLM has never meant anti non black people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2021, 11:23 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Doubt anyone will say All Lives Matter in response. Wonder why…

But why wouldn’t you say Stop Asian Hate? Or is it only Asian hate when it comes from certain groups?
Sure they will, but the whole story needs posted.

Interesting strawman argument, but all lives matter, including Asians…and there’s many people saying stop Asian hate.

Old 12-08-2021, 11:25 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
i think you need to re read my post.

Pretty sure you are the one saying you can read minds, since BLM has never meant anti non black people.
Nah, I read it.

Who said BLM meant anti non black people?

Old 12-09-2021, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Nah, I read it.

Who said BLM meant anti non black people?
you did

Old 12-09-2021, 12:48 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:
Sure they will, but the whole story needs posted.

Interesting strawman argument, but all lives matter, including Asians…and there’s many people saying stop Asian hate.
Doubt it. No one said Stop All Hate in response to Stop Asian Hate. So why would they say All Lives Matter in response to Indian Lives Matter? They understand what Stop Asian Hate means but they just lie about not know what Black Lives Matter means.

Not a straw man argument at all. My question was to the poster. Why Indian Lives Matter instead of Stop Asian Hate in this case?

Old 12-09-2021, 01:07 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Yep. Replacing a sign about bringing attention to racial injustice with one that has as it's sole goal fighting against people trying to bring equality to races should never go over well.
More like bringing attention to looting and rioting. You do know BLM is a for-profit organization right?

The cofounder, and her 4 houses, has already retired from all the white guilt money.

Old 12-09-2021, 02:36 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,697 times
BLM are are a terrorist organization. A HATE group if you will. Anyone supporting such, exposes themselves as hatemongers.

For those of you supporting BLM....why? They are clearly divisive and geared towards making their leaders rich. What motivates you?

Old 12-09-2021, 02:44 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Black lives DO matter, as do white lives, Asian lives, etc. No one needs to learn this lesson more than black criminals who commit the majority of murders, rapes, and other violent crime in this country.

How can groups like BLM and the New Black Panthers ignore the elephant in the room: Black on black crime?
Two words: black privilege

When you can commit all the crime against blacks that you want, and claim other races don't care about black lives.

Old 12-09-2021, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Black lives DO matter, as do white lives, Asian lives, etc. No one needs to learn this lesson more than black criminals who commit the majority of murders, rapes, and other violent crime in this country.

How can groups like BLM and the New Black Panthers ignore the elephant in the room: Black on black crime?

They pretend they need to focus their attention on cops continuously to prevent the handful of in-custody deaths each year while ignoring the massive black on black murder rate that is occurring in cities nationwide.

Have they silently conceded any hope of ever changing that situation?
why do you want groups focused on police brutality to focus on death within a community????

Do you ask the American Cancer Society to worry about diabetes ????

further more, why is black on black crime even a term ? no one says white on white crime, sounds like another counter argument rather than actually making a point.

Old 12-09-2021, 03:39 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Help me out then. If I'm wrong, when was the 'all lives matter' phrase used before the BLM movement?

Are you seriously defending something as over-the-top racist as one race matters?

Of course all lives matter.

Why wouldn't they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies