Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 09:49 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Now we know why the January 6 prisoners are treated like terrorists. The Deputy Warden is a raging leftist who regularly tweets vicious attacks at Trump supporters.
She is Deputy Warden at the DC Gulag.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...c-trump-hater/

America's own Irma Grese!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2021, 09:54 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,585,284 times
We need better sources than MGT. That being said. It needs to be investigated, TODAY.

MGT is a liar and trash, but I have heard enough that it does need to be investigated NOW.

Old 12-14-2021, 10:51 AM

19,800 posts, read 9,336,681 times
This is another of those posts that I would usually find unbelievable and grossly exaggerated.

However, in this era of the lunatics running the asylum, it would still surprise me if it this was true at all, but I wouldn't be in a state of shock. Now, NOTHING the leftist extremists would do at this point would make me say, "That must be a flat-out lie."

But if it IS true, then why has it taken this long for what is contained in the link to come to light????

P.S. This is the direct link to the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIzALev2Wew

Old 12-14-2021, 11:03 AM

4,160 posts, read 4,874,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
This is another of those posts that I would usually find unbelievable and grossly exaggerated.

However, in this era of the lunatics running the asylum, it would still surprise me if it this was true at all, but I wouldn't be in a state of shock. Now, NOTHING the leftist extremists would do at this point would make me say, "That must be a flat-out lie."

But if it IS true, then why has it taken this long for what is contained in the link to come to light????
Ron Johnson has made these violation of rights issues known but it has fallen on deaf ears and nothing will be done as long as the Democrats remain in control. When and if the Republican's regain control in 2022 then maybe civil rights investigations will begin and Democrats held accountable.

Old 12-14-2021, 11:52 AM

19,800 posts, read 9,336,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Ron Johnson has made these violation of rights issues known but it has fallen on deaf ears and nothing will be done as long as the Democrats remain in control. When and if the Republican's regain control in 2022 then maybe civil rights investigations will begin and Democrats held accountable.
Senator Johnson is one of my current heroes even before I read your post because of his investigation into COVID vaccine injuries -- the above just adds to my good opinion of him.

Last edited by katharsis; 12-14-2021 at 12:06 PM..

Old 12-14-2021, 11:59 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerSolid View Post
I like how the right is suddenly concerned about prison conditions now that the prisoners are white conservatives.

What they fail to see is that prisons always had these types of conditions and it’s a problem with the prison system over all. Welcome to not being treated as a human being.

Black and brown people looking at you like:

Rather, the right sees the contrast between how people arrested and jailed for trespassing and vandalism are treated and those who, say, spent the summer of 2020 engaging in rioting, arson, assault and murder.

Last edited by Absolom; 12-14-2021 at 12:53 PM..

Old 12-14-2021, 12:05 PM

14,216 posts, read 4,586,282 times
Quote:
I like how the right is suddenly concerned about prison conditions now that the prisoners are white conservatives.

What they fail to see is that prisons always had these types of conditions and it’s a problem with the prison system over all. Welcome to not being treated as a human being.

It’s not about prison condition. It is about holding people in prison for that long for misdemeanor charges like trespassing.

I spent my first few years working in the largest jail in the country as a deputy for LA County Sheriff. Do you think the jail or prison where I worked is run by a bunch of “conservative” politicians?

I am not exactly sure where you get that idea that conservative politicians have the exclusive domain to be in charge of every jail and prison in the country.

Old 12-14-2021, 12:13 PM

6,793 posts, read 5,659,752 times
Quote:

Are you insinuating that no white people where in prison before Jan 6, 2021?

Old 12-14-2021, 12:17 PM

14,216 posts, read 4,586,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
Are you insinuating that no white people where in prison before Jan 6, 2021?
I bet he doesn’t like to hear when I tell him that his heroes Biden signed the crime bill in the 90s that put many black men in prison. Kamala Harris, a former DA in SF, also prosecuted and put many black men in prison for drug charges

Old 12-14-2021, 12:50 PM

23,477 posts, read 12,496,511 times
Quote:

And....you use a picture of a white person as an example of how 'black and brown people look at you'?
Race baiting? Though you're not very good at it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies