Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2021, 02:09 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,800 times

Advertisements

Next speech, Nancy will insert "I am a potato head." LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2021, 02:23 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Or, he has a known speach issue, and the known cure in a formal setting is to plan your words carefully, and read from a script, so he doesn't gaffe like he's been known to do all his life, and so he doesn't make a fool of himself like Trump used to do when he went off script.

It looks bad, and really, there is no excuse for this. He, or his writers need to know how the speech will be used, and edit accordingly. It looks bad, but really is nothing more than him trusting his speech, and reading what's on the paper. (It could happen, EVEN if he wrote it.)

I do wonder also if his writers are getting a kick out of this. If so, that's sad and disrespectful.

I'm no fan of Biden, but this is not the reason why. I still don't regret voting for him. Measuring what's important, he's better than the alternative.

Wages and SS COLAs are not keeping up with inflation.

Americans are getting poorer and we have president Ron Burgundy at the helm.

How many excuses are you going to make for this guy?

Old 12-10-2021, 02:40 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosh01 View Post
Don't be an idiot. Listen to Biden's speech. His "end of message" was ON PURPOSE. It was there to provide emphasis on the quote he was repeating.

It's astounding how some rag like Britbart can purposely create it's own "fake news" and the right-wing conservative sheep propagate it all over the Internet. God save us from the idiots.
What flavor is the cool aid you're drinking?

Old 12-10-2021, 02:46 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
I only watched a few minutes of the Dole goodbye, I just saw the part where sleepy Joe was sitting there sound asleep. He was sitting just a few down from old Bill who apparently couldn't get a date for the occasion.

Old 12-10-2021, 03:14 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Or, he has a known speach issue, and the known cure in a formal setting is to plan your words carefully, and read from a script, so he doesn't gaffe like he's been known to do all his life, and so he doesn't make a fool of himself like Trump used to do when he went off script.

It looks bad, and really, there is no excuse for this. He, or his writers need to know how the speech will be used, and edit accordingly. It looks bad, but really is nothing more than him trusting his speech, and reading what's on the paper. (It could happen, EVEN if he wrote it.)

I do wonder also if his writers are getting a kick out of this. If so, that's sad and disrespectful.

I'm no fan of Biden, but this is not the reason why. I still don't regret voting for him. Measuring what's important, he's better than the alternative.
Except no one should care about potentially being on the winning side/team.

You could have voted third party, written someone in, or left the POTUS/VPOTUS area blank and filled out the rest of the ballot.

Old 12-10-2021, 03:49 PM

9,093 posts, read 6,317,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Thats very insulting...to the Potato. Potato's are awesome, you can fry them, bake them do all sorts of things with them. Heck you can even make a battery out of them. Biden on the other hand
I think one of the toy companies should come out with a Mr. Brandonhead.

Old 12-10-2021, 03:53 PM

2,106 posts, read 979,087 times
Dr Jill says his mind is fine, he works 24 hours a day , I think she means he’s up 24 hours a day, mostly evenings walking around looking for the bathroom

Old 12-10-2021, 04:15 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I don't know if you are old enough to remember this but......

Reading your post made me think of Chauncey Gardiner.

I was a young adult when the 1979 film Being There came out.

Chauncey Gardiner is the main character in the movie.

I then did a search to see if anyone else has had the same thought.

lol.

I wasn't aware of it, but apparently people have been comparing Biden to Chauncey Gardiner since at least March of 2020....before he got the nomination.
Chauncey Gardiner was nice. He didn't have a malicious bone in his body. Biden is a plagiarizing, lying, underhanded buffoon on the take with his son Hunter. The only similarity he has with Chauncey is they are both clueless.

Old 12-10-2021, 04:22 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
The guy is senile. Stop denying it. He shouldn't be in charge of a country. Get him out.

Old 12-10-2021, 04:34 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,643,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
OMG. I can't stop laughing. He's been doing this a lot lately. What an idiot. People that write his speeches need to highlight what he's not supposed to say.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...b-dole-eulogy/
I still remember when loony trump spouted his constant verbal diarrhea and tweeted endless nonsense and hissy fits. It would have been so great if he had only read something he wasn't supposed to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies