Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2021, 01:29 PM

27,546 posts, read 28,630,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stank1964 View Post
Those same people believe the police are worse than the criminals and that walls don’t work while they live behind closed and locked doors. Stupidity reigns supreme.
Liberals will say they are against illegal immigration - in principle. But they won't agree to do anything to stop actual illegal immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the United States.

The reason they won't to that is because they believe brown people from central American countries are an oppressed class of people. They should be allowed to do whatever they want to improve their lot in life. That includes entering the United States by the tens of millions and using this nation's wealth and resources. No problem with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2021, 01:36 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
The polls are a disaster for Biden, the disaster president

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Biden’s approval on:

Foreign policy: 38%
Economy: 38.5%
Immigration: 31.3%
Coronavirus: 47.2%
Overall job approval: 42.3%

Direction of the country: 31%

I’m done debating with people about him. Y’all were hoodwinked. They convinced you that mean tweets were the worst possible thing for the country, and you were dumb enough to believe it.

A lot of people are waking up to the deception - the numbers above clearly show that. But there are still people here, in this forum, who defend the lies they were told while knowing that they’re lies. I’m done with it. I’m just going to laugh at the stupidity of those people for thinking that they’re convincing anyone. And if you genuinely believe the nonsense you’re promoting, the damage is far worse than I thought.

Source: RealClearPolitics polling averages as of today’s date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Donald Trump Job Approval Rating Summary
% Approve
2017-2021 term average 41

Source: RealClearPolitics Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

Notice the average is right about where President Biden is now.

Keep fooling yourself it was "mean tweets" (and you will note that you brought him up before you pathetically screech "TDS"!). It was a combination of rank incompetence, venal corruption, and wasted opportunities.
Wow. It only took one post - 9 minutes - for some disgruntled leftist to try to change the subject to Donald Trump.

That's not a record, liberals have done it faster in times like this when they knew they had no reply to the truth about Zhoe Biden. But impressive nonetheless.

Old 12-11-2021, 01:45 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Biden’s approval on:

Foreign policy: 38%
Economy: 38.5%
Immigration: 31.3%
Coronavirus: 47.2%
Overall job approval: 42.3%

Direction of the country: 31%

I’m done debating with people about him. Y’all were hoodwinked. They convinced you that mean tweets were the worst possible thing for the country, and you were dumb enough to believe it.

A lot of people are waking up to the deception - the numbers above clearly show that. But there are still people here, in this forum, who defend the lies they were told while knowing that they’re lies. I’m done with it. I’m just going to laugh at the stupidity of those people for thinking that they’re convincing anyone. And if you genuinely believe the nonsense you’re promoting, the damage is far worse than I thought.

Source: RealClearPolitics polling averages as of today’s date.
How is that a problem when he owns a media propaganda machine and rigs elections???????

Consider what he got away with so far.

We just sit back and watch the country destroyed and no one does anything to stop it.

Old 12-11-2021, 02:39 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monello View Post
To some, joe* is doing a fantastic job. I'd hate see how bad things would have to be for them to feel otherwise.
The reality of that thought ought to scare all alike.

Old 12-11-2021, 03:28 PM

17,605 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
The polls are a disaster for Biden, the disaster president

Wow. It only took one post - 9 minutes - for some disgruntled leftist to try to change the subject to Donald Trump.

That's not a record, liberals have done it faster in times like this when they knew they had no reply to the truth about Zhoe Biden. But impressive nonetheless.
"But Trump" is all they've had to say ever since they "won" the election. They really are pathetic.

Old 12-11-2021, 03:36 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
"But Trump" is all they've had to say ever since they "won" the election. They really are pathetic.
And “because Trump”. They blame him for everything including their self inflicted problems, lol.

Old 12-11-2021, 03:41 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yes, and the polls predicted a certain Hillary victory in 2016.

Most polls favor Democrats - just a fact.
They did not. Polls change. The finals polls said the 2016 election was too close to call and they were right with the popular vote.

Old 12-11-2021, 03:42 PM

9,718 posts, read 14,254,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monello View Post
To some, joe* is doing a fantastic job. I'd hate see how bad things would have to be for them to feel otherwise.
I've got it figured out. The leftist liberals are too embarrassed to admit they screwed up by voting for Dementia Joe. They know it and we know it! That's why they keep beating the Trump drum. They have nothing good to say about their guy, Joey. I can't wait until November! We're going to clean House and send them packing!!!

Old 12-11-2021, 03:43 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
What do most people do with Chit? They either flush it or bag it and toss it in the Trash.

This is what what most want to do with Biden.

For the Polls - Worthless and they can be manipulated.

Worst President Ever.

But some on here - Love, Love, Love, LOVE - Him.

You can't fix Mental, You can only treat it.
What was Trump? The 2nd worst president ever?

Old 12-11-2021, 03:45 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What was Trump? The 2nd worst president ever?
Nah, that’s Obuma, and Sleepy Joe in only a short amount of time is looking the bigger clown and causing even more of a divide than Obuma.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies