Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2021, 07:03 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,882,732 times

Advertisements

And so it begins. The turning of the tide. The dominoes will inevitably collapse, and those who would foist medical tyranny on the populous will be confronted with a hard truth.

This is America, and we don't do government by fiat.

Quote:
With the welcome disintegration of this evil government decree - via Judge Baker's ruling that the contractor mandate is illegal - one by one the mega-corporations also see their position as shifting to the untenable. They are bailing out as fast as possible.

General Electric, 3M, Verizon, and Oracle have in the past day or so hedged their bets and snuck out of bed with the US government: no more vax requirements! We are talking about a large group of people no longer bound by the brotherhood of the needle.

We are winning this for now and should pause to drink it in.

But at the same time we must also look at what has rotted in our civilization that would allow such a force to upend us, to unleash this iron fist once hidden in a velvet glove. Life will never be the same knowing what these people have done to us. They must never be allowed to forget it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...on-vax-mandate

Again and again our would be dictators and villains learn the hard way.

You just can't defeat the beacon of Freedom that is America.

This ends now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2021, 07:57 PM

16,446 posts, read 10,478,892 times
I get the feeling that these corporations were perfectly willing to stick it to us (pun somewhat intended) but didn't have the guts to do it themselves, so they hid behind the government mandate. ("See, we're helpless! The big bad government is making us do it!") Now that their cover had been ripped away, they had to stand on their own tyranny. And it appears that they didn't have the fortitude to do it. For which I'm glad.

Old 12-12-2021, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I get the feeling that these corporations were perfectly willing to stick it to us (pun somewhat intended)

Talk about a jack of all trades.

Not only are you a vehicle expert, but you could moonlight as a comedian!

Old 12-12-2021, 08:00 PM

It's falling apart in the UK as well, BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiIvIK2fNhU

As bleak as it seems, we're winning.

Old 12-12-2021, 08:05 PM

50,153 posts, read 46,811,218 times
San Diego tossed this a year ago. I feel for those in San Fran and LA still under the cloak of the power hungry.

Old 12-12-2021, 08:21 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,109,069 times
This is a glimmer of light through the rolling clouds of a storm.

We will be truly redeemed when we put Fauci and many charlatans at the head of HHS, NIH, FDA, and CDC on trial for corruption, conspiracy (in suppression of off-label pharmaceuticals). But this will probably not happen.

But anyways, still good news. May the bell of freedom chime, even if it's hard to hear it sometime.

Old 12-12-2021, 08:23 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,771,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post

We will be truly redeemed when we put Fauci and many charlatans at the head of HHS, NIH, FDA, and CDC on trial for corruption, conspiracy (in suppression of off-label pharmaceuticals). But this will probably not happen.

But anyways, still good news. May the bell of freedom chime, even if it's hard to hear it sometime.
And once we've done the bolded, we should disband all of those agencies.

Old 12-12-2021, 08:24 PM

Quote:

Well said. Plus One if I could.

I'm callin' it right now: By next summer, Lefties will be embarrassed that they ever supported vax mandates, and will pretend it never happened.

It will be the WMDs of 2022.

Old 12-12-2021, 08:25 PM

16,446 posts, read 10,478,892 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
Honestly, I'd settle for these people getting forced to resign in disgrace, and these agencies being given competent leadership.

Old 12-12-2021, 08:29 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,109,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
Normally, I'd disagree. Prior to this pandemic, I would have wanted agencies looking out for the public, and holding bigPharma to task for safety, etc.

But at this point, I come to realize that thanks to regulatory capture, they just became the wolf in sheep's clothing, and got through the gate and into the flock of sheep.

So yes, disband it all, and have every drug be accessible without a prescription. Safety can still be done, and doctor's recommendations can still be heeded, if needed.

But I'm done when Fauci/etc used taxpayer dollars (through tax write offs for donations) to obtain 66 million doses of HCQ, stockpile them at BARDA, and deny their distribution to save American lives. In some cases, millions of doses were destroyed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies