Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2021, 07:23 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You don't need to plead the Fifth, either, or file multiple lawsuits trying to keep everyone from finding out where you were and what you were doing while the insurrection was going on.

But he is, isn't he...?
I’d wager he along with every other person is doing what his lawyers are telling him to do, and again, you’re making assumptions with no proof.

As to where he was, hasn’t that already been established, just like him telling folks to go home?

Old 12-14-2021, 07:24 PM

23,446 posts, read 12,481,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
I haven't made any final judgments about this....info is in the process that is still unfolding. Who said i'm obsessed...I am angry that a mob wiped their feces in the halls of the citadel of Democracy. Let's just get down to what happened that day.

And again you are NOT qualified to be the CD "mind reader"....please
And, did that really happen? There's absolutely no proof that it did, just allegedly some unnamed pal of Schumer's who'd made that claim...and no one else! Believable? Nope.

Old 12-14-2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Physician, heal thyself. Wishing and hoping he is innocent does not seem to be borne out by what is coming out of the investigation right now.
Lol. I’m certainly not hoping or wishing anything. I’ve seen this play out for 4+ years. His haters are wishing and hoping the same as they have since he took office.

Old 12-14-2021, 07:25 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,724,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Because you’ve been complaining and watching his every move for 4+ years, have made every accusation, allegations, speculation possible to him being guilty, you can’t look away, you can’t sit back and wait like you tell others to do, etc…

Have at it. You’ve complained about for the past year, and made accusations and allegations but have zero proof that because Trump incited it, and those that did what you’re complaining about are being charged and serving time, but you don’t care about that, you just want because Trump who had nothing to do with it, however, told them to go home and they did peacefully by curfew at 6pm.

Why can’t you sit back and wait like you tell others to do?
All I did on this thread was agree (which is a rarity) with Mitch McConnell

Quote:
Mitch McConnell "It will be interesting to reveal all the participants who were involved."
And i am sitting back and waiting like everybody else.....because nobody here has the hard data of who all was involved with this and how.

Old 12-14-2021, 07:27 PM

Quote:
All I did on this thread was agree (which is a rarity) with Mitch McConnell

And i am sitting back and waiting like everybody else.....because nobody here has the hard data of who all was involved with this and how.
Nope, you’ve also made assumptions, allegations, etc…, with no proof to your claims…and even brought out the Gotti reference along with luck eventually runs out, lol.

If you were sitting back and waiting you wouldn’t be trying to fit your narrative that because Trump is guilty.

Old 12-14-2021, 07:34 PM

17,349 posts, read 16,480,193 times
Quote:
Well there is an investigation going on right now....so I guess we will have to wait and see. Optics here are not that great for people involved in this....trust me they are reeeally bad optics.
Optics. Right. I seem to remember that "optics" were a big reason why the National Guard was not brought in for added security, as was suggested by Trump, because "someone" thought that the optics wouldn't look too good. Hmmm, I wonder who that someone or someones could have been...

It wasn't Trump, I can tell you that for darned sure.

Old 12-14-2021, 07:37 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,724,203 times
Quote:
Nope, you’ve also made assumptions, allegations, etc…, with no proof to your claims…and even brought out the Gotti reference along with luck eventually runs out, lol.

If you were sitting back and waiting you wouldn’t be trying to fit your narrative that because Trump is guilty.
here is my original post

Quote:
We have people inside the White House and "Fair and Balanced" Fox News personalities in their own words. I'm sure there is more to come. The What-a-boutism and "it wasn't that" bad" meme will stick with Trumpers.....everybody else....not so much.
We have documented direct comments coming out that are irrefutable....and this thread is proving true

Quote:
The What-a-boutism and "it wasn't that bad" meme will stick with Trumpers
Dude....this is the "Politics and Controversies" forum....get over it!

Old 12-14-2021, 07:43 PM

Quote:
here is my original post

We have documented direct comments coming out that are irrefutable....and this thread is proving true

Dude....this is the "Politics and Controversies" forum....get over it!
Yep, and you continued to post after that about everything I stated, unless you’re denying Gotti reference, folks being worried, Mitch being worried, because Trump being worried, etc…? Had you made your first statement and sat back and waited like you told others to do, then what you’re saying would be true and you’d be taking your own advice.

There’s no proof to because Trump inciting a riot.

Old 12-14-2021, 07:47 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
I’d wager he along with every other person is doing what his lawyers are telling him to do, and again, you’re making assumptions with no proof.

As to where he was, hasn’t that already been established, just like him telling folks to go home?
We know he was in the White House. We don't know who he was talking to while it was going on.

As far as assumptions with no proof, you are assuming he's pure as the driven snow. I think he's a traitor. The truth may be on wither end or somewhere in the middle. And that is why there is an investigation going on.

Liz Cheney is currently reading the texts that various people sent Meadows to the House prior to the vote on whether to refer him for criminal contempt. The way it looks now, Meadows has done a dandy job of hanging himself, unless he wants to decide he was a bit hasty in refusing to testify and tell the truth.

Old 12-14-2021, 07:54 PM

Quote:
We know he was in the White House. We don't know who he was talking to while it was going on.

As far as assumptions with no proof, you are assuming he's pure as the driven snow. I think he's a traitor. The truth may be on wither end or somewhere in the middle. And that is why there is an investigation going on.

Liz Cheney is currently reading the texts that various people sent Meadows to the House prior to the vote on whether to refer him for criminal contempt. The way it looks now, Meadows has done a dandy job of hanging himself, unless he wants to decide he was a bit hasty in refusing to testify and tell the truth.
And you’re assuming there’s proof to him inciting a riot, yet nobody has any.

Another assumption as I don’t think there’s a politician on the planet that is pure as the driven snow.

Thinking doesn’t equal proof.

You’re assuming the truth involves because Trump inciting a riot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.