Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2021, 08:30 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,198,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Please present your data.....do you have any??
Sure, you’ve made many posts of allegations, assumptions, speculation, etc…, but have provided no proof to because Trump being guilty, or do you have some that you’re not posting?

Gotti reference, thinking folks are worried, because Trump is worried, Mitch is worried, eventually luck runs out, etc…, are feelings, same as thinking because Trump incited a riot, along with every other allegation based off feelings for the last 4+ years, yet because Trump is freely galavanting around.

Old 12-14-2021, 08:37 PM

23,534 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Wrong....I'm all for separating fact from fiction.
Really? By your comments it's hard to believe that you separate fact from fiction in this matter. One example, the feces comment that you spoke of as if it were a "fact", had you actually separated the fact from fiction in that? If so, please explain your version of "facts" that you'd gleaned about it after investigating it.

Old 12-14-2021, 08:41 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,726,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Sure, you’ve made many posts of allegations, assumptions, speculation, etc…, but have provided no proof to because Trump being guilty, or do you have some that you’re not posting?

Gotti reference, thinking folks are worried, because Trump is worried, Mitch is worried, eventually luck runs out, etc…, are feelings, same as thinking because Trump incited a riot, along with every other allegation based off feelings for the last 4+ years, yet because Trump is freely galavanting around.
All I said about Gotti is "it reminds me of the John Gotti trials" did not say it is like the Gotti trials

"I'm just saying...for once....I agree with Mitch McConnell "It will be interesting to reveal all the participants who were involved.". "This curfew gig ain't gonna cut it." Reasonable speculation outside of Trump World

"But you have to admit this looks really really bad and Trump's support in the Senate doesn't look so hot. People understand these side by sides....in their own words. How you interpret is your own choice. This is from the left leaning Washington Post....but it is simply people in their own words."

"There is no running away from your own documented statements" There isn't

Quote:
“Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy,” Cheney said as she read out loud a text message from Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

“Please get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished,” wrote Brian Kilmeade of “Fox & Friends.”

Sean Hannity, another Fox News star, asked if Trump could “make a statement” asking “people to leave the Capitol.

Cheney also described multiple texts Meadows received from Donald Trump Jr. similarly urging the president to take action. “He’s got to condemn this s*** ASAP,” Trump’s eldest son wrote to Meadows, who replied: “I'm pushing it hard. I agree.”
Story is unfolding...more will be revealed

Old 12-14-2021, 08:44 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,210,275 times
I am surprised that those on the right even know what went on in the hearing yesterday. RW media did not report on it. Seems a lot of txts and emails showing on air personalities had influence with Meadows and Trump were read.

It will be interesting to find out which GOP members were involved with the coup.

Old 12-14-2021, 08:48 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,823,933 times
Quote:
I am angry that a mob wiped their feces in the halls of the citadel of Democracy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And, did that really happen? There's absolutely no proof that it did, just allegedly some unnamed pal of Schumer's who'd made that claim...and no one else! Believable? Nope.
Quote:
One example, the feces comment that you spoke of as if it were a "fact", had you actually separated the fact from fiction in that? If so, please explain your version of "facts" that you'd gleaned about it after investigating it.
Here it is, straight from two right-wing news sources.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/rioter...of-us-capitol/

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jan-...n-clios-tablet

Yes, Trump supporters did this.

Now are you going to condemn them, or defend them?

Old 12-14-2021, 08:56 PM

Quote:
All I said about Gotti is "it reminds me of the John Gotti trials" did not say it is like the Gotti trials

"I'm just saying...for once....I agree with Mitch McConnell "It will be interesting to reveal all the participants who were involved.". "This curfew gig ain't gonna cut it." Reasonable speculation outside of Trump World

"But you have to admit this looks really really bad and Trump's support in the Senate doesn't look so hot. People understand these side by sides....in their own words. How you interpret is your own choice. This is from the left leaning Washington Post....but it is simply people in their own words."

And you’ve brought Gotti up before in regards to because Trump, and now you’re insinuating because Trumps luck is going to run out.

Yep, you’ve said you agreed with Mitch, and thinking the “curfew gig ain’t gonna cut it” is based on feelings with no proof whatsoever.

Nope, I don’t have to admit anything. You think it looks bad, which means nothing.

Yep, more will be revealed and you’ll continue to assume based on feelings versus sitting back and waiting to see what happens like you told folks to do.

Old 12-14-2021, 08:58 PM

Quote:

What makes you so absolutely certain that it could only be Trump and his supporters that he's talking about?
How do you know he's not referring to fbi plants, blm, antifa, or others?

Is it because you believe, without proof, that it couldn't be anyone else but Trump and his supporters?
Or
Is it because you believe that the "committee" had covered the tracks of all those involved who are not "Trump or his supporters"?

So much for you "wanting to know the truth". Seems you've already made your mind up, right?

Quote:

Old 12-14-2021, 08:59 PM

35,688 posts, read 21,042,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I am sure Mitch knows exactly who was involved.
It’s more like who will be discovered …

Old 12-14-2021, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Here it is, straight from two right-wing news sources.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/rioter...of-us-capitol/

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jan-...n-clios-tablet

Yes, Trump supporters did this.

Now are you going to condemn them, or defend them?
"a source close to incoming Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) told The Post"
Pictures? Video? nope and nope.

yawn.

Old 12-14-2021, 09:10 PM

Quote:
What makes you so absolutely certain that it could only be Trump and his supporters that he's talking about?
How do you know he's not referring to fbi plants, blm, antifa, or others?

Is it because you believe, without proof, that it couldn't be anyone else but Trump and his supporters?
Or
Is it because you believe that the "committee" had covered the tracks of all those involved who are not "Trump or his supporters"?

So much for you "wanting to know the truth". Seems you've already made your mind up, right?
Bingo. Would be hilarious if a be careful what you wish for scenario came to fruition for the Dems.

Was my first thought when Mitch said it as I think back to this loser.
https://nypost.com/2021/02/09/john-s...-more-charges/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies