Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2021, 09:44 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,330,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yes , those things and more were caught on video and put on social media. Those videos were linked to in this forum a number of times.
Bingo…and their denial is strong, especially for those that say they don’t care about because Trump and insist he’s insignificant, lol.

Old 12-15-2021, 09:48 AM

20,502 posts, read 12,438,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
This is going to be diminished by the Trump base.....doesn't that seem logical. It simply looks really really bad. We have people inside the White House and "Fair and Balanced" Fox News personalities in their own words. I'm sure there is more to come. The What-a-boutism and "it wasn't that" bad" meme will stick with Trumpers.....everybody else....not so much.

I can say I am of the mindset of Ole Mitch....which is rare.

https://www.politico.com/minutes/con...connell-on-16/
oh I agree with Mitch. Because Nasty Nancy is in charge of the capital police and she refused the police when they asked for National Guard.

Trump called for NG to be called early and she refused. Cops were repeatedly told to stand down.

so lets get the whole story out.

Old 12-15-2021, 09:50 AM

37,462 posts, read 19,362,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Prove that.

Then give your proof to the committee, they don't seem to know as much as you do.

"now infamous" powerpoint, lmao. Something that no one knows who created it, no one knows who'd sent it, nothing was ever done with it .. it was ignored. Yeah I guess it would be infamous to lefties, just like the faked dossier was...lefties are so easy for their leaders and their media to fool.

Look at you, twisting the truth.
He did meet with planners of the rally, not the riot as you're trying to insinuate.

He met with the two to "discuss who Trump wanted to speak at the rally.". Absolutely nothing nefarious about that, so why are you pushing it as if it were something dastardly?

https://news.yahoo.com/jan-6-committ...212500130.html

political witchhunt.
They already know. He was a colonel, though, not a general. My bad.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ators-1270541/

https://webtoday.us/powerpoint-sent-...y-jan-6-panel/

Old 12-15-2021, 09:51 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,404,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Blah, blah, blah, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout....
WOW, that's some THICK denial of REALITY there, kpup.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:04 AM

37,462 posts, read 19,362,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
ALL of that was on video.

ALL of that was on video.

Caught on video. Like I said, there's a whole lot of video that the liars in the mainstream haven't bothered to share with you.

You're not going to find it on mainstream. How about you just start looking around for those videos, and just keep going. Try sites you don't normally use, maybe ones that you typically mock.
So, then - Why do you think it is that no Anitfa or BLM have been arrested? Do you think it's a plot against Trump?

If you're talking about Fox, Newsmax, Oan, Alex Jones, etc., forget it. Those are nothing but shill sites pandering to Trump's base for money. If you're talking about crackpot YT vloggers, I feel sorry for you. You may be in for a very rude awakening shortly about how reliable they are as a news source.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:05 AM

16,344 posts, read 8,137,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickmanMDT View Post
I want to know what Nancy knew and when did she know it and why she turned down Trump’s offer of 10,000 NG troops? This entire charade is nothing more than a cover up of Nancy Pelosi’s culpability in January 6.
No proof Trump requested 10,000 Guard troops for Jan. 6 or that Pelosi denied it
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...troops-jan-6-/

Old 12-15-2021, 10:13 AM

7,825 posts, read 2,752,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Sadly, the base and ardent supporters will not care. Not even a little bit.
This thread pretty much went in the exact direction I thought it would. I knew the cherry picked Antifa/BLM video would pop up.....I l should have mentioned that in my original post. There's alot of videos that contradict this "theory" out there that are self explanatory......But have at it. And remarkably today I still agree with Mitch. IMO....something is up with that...but...that is strictly my opinion. And IMO there are more shoes to drop we haven't seen....don't know but I would put a wager on it.

__________________________________________________ ______________

"This is going to be diminished by the Trump base.....doesn't that seem logical. It simply looks really really bad. We have people inside the White House and "Fair and Balanced" Fox News personalities in their own words. I'm sure there is more to come. The What-a-boutism and "it wasn't that" bad" meme will stick with Trumpers.....everybody else....not so much.

And I can still say I am of the mindset of Ole Mitch....which is rare."

Quote:
What happened: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters he's watching the proceedings of the House Jan. 6 committee and looks forward to seeing what it finds.

"It will be interesting to reveal all the participants who were involved."

— Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Old 12-15-2021, 10:14 AM

35,829 posts, read 21,211,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
No proof Trump requested 10,000 Guard troops for Jan. 6 or that Pelosi denied it
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...troops-jan-6-/
There is the answer. The emails or texts are very damming when his own kid is begging. Where was Ivanka n her man in all this ? No word on what they said or thought at time. The Congress was in session with the counting - Trumpy was off site watching his followers jump off the ledge into terrible legal consequences. Ah, but they were so faithful…

Old 12-15-2021, 10:15 AM

16,344 posts, read 8,137,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickmanMDT View Post
Actually there is proof. Kash Patel confirms the offer. Politifact has zero credibility. They should never be a source.

So if you’re so confident that NG had not been offered, why can’t Nancy Pelosi answer such question under oath? Just stop!

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/...93964.html/amp
You say that Politifact has no credibilty and then you trot out Kash Patel and Epoch Times?

Old 12-15-2021, 10:16 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,330,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
This thread pretty much went in the exact direction I thought it would. I knew the cherry picked Antifa/BLM video would pop up.....I l should have mentioned that in my original post. There's alot of videos that contradict this "theory" out there that are self explanatory......But have at it. And remarkably today I still agree with Mitch. IMO....something is up with that...but...that is strictly my opinion. And IMO there are more shoes to drop we haven't seen....don't know but I would put a wager on it.

__________________________________________________ ______________

"This is going to be diminished by the Trump base.....doesn't that seem logical. It simply looks really really bad. We have people inside the White House and "Fair and Balanced" Fox News personalities in their own words. I'm sure there is more to come. The What-a-boutism and "it wasn't that" bad" meme will stick with Trumpers.....everybody else....not so much.

And I can still say I am of the mindset of Ole Mitch....which is rare."
No reason it wouldn’t go any other way without proof, especially since y’all been chasing him for 4+ years.

I agree with Mitch, also. I’m greatly looking forward to seeing who all was involved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.