Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2021, 06:33 AM

45,231 posts, read 26,450,499 times

Advertisements

Is Jones right? Maybe. Some of his past conspiracy theories have been proven true.
I don't follow his show, but the fact that he drives progressives, commies and illiberal folk up the wall, makes him an admirable foil to their corrosive ideals.

Old 12-26-2021, 06:34 AM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Is Jones right? Maybe. Some of his past conspiracy theories have been proven true.
I don't follow his show, but the fact that he drives progressives, commies and illiberal folk up the wall, makes him an admirable foil to their corrosive ideals.
It's not just Jones. I know a Black lady who has never heard of Alex Jones and believes the US government can create hurricanes, etc and that they are purposely sending them to Black majority areas to wipe out the population. She thinks Katrina was done on purpose.
And oh, she's a doctor too.

Old 12-26-2021, 06:39 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,978,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
It's not just Jones. I know a Black lady who has never heard of Alex Jones and believes the US government can create hurricanes, etc and that they are purposely sending them to Black majority areas to wipe out the population. She thinks Katrina was done on purpose.
Anyone who says "100% no way this would happen/they wouldn't do this" is simply lying to themselves. Governments have already admitted to manipulating the weather in multiple ways, so anyone would be foolish to think it's not possible. I heard the same thing about Katrina back when it happened. People say the same thing about the Texas Winter Storm last year or some of the California fires. All entirely possible.

Old 12-26-2021, 06:47 AM

45,231 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
Anyone who says "100% no way this would happen/they wouldn't do this" is simply lying to themselves. Governments have already admitted to manipulating the weather in multiple ways, so anyone would be foolish to think it's not possible. I heard the same thing about Katrina back when it happened. People say the same thing about the Texas Winter Storm last year or some of the California fires. All entirely possible.
If history has taught us anything, we could say w/ certainty if such technology existed the govt would not hesitate to use it to its full advantage against its own citizenry

Old 12-26-2021, 07:57 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Aren't natural disasters focusing on specific areas of the U.S. always caused by God who is angry with the behavior of those people in those specific areas? That's what Christian leaders tell me. So what did the good people of Kentucky do? Maybe it's McConnell's fault?

Old 12-26-2021, 08:01 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Weather mod is not an idea or conspiracy theory.

Old 12-26-2021, 09:49 AM

2,355 posts, read 1,153,047 times
Yes. And based on fact derived from an in-depth study conducted by the CDC, so it must be the truth.

Old 12-26-2021, 02:13 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Want to know just how evil the US government is, just look up it's Eugenics Legislation where they would force people to be sterilized. They aimed this program at the Native Americans, but this is the stories that got out, wonder how many other genres were being hit that were never reported. Many think that the AID's virus was created and manipulated to try and wipe out the Gay and drug addict communities. 20 years ago and I would have thought this was BS, but today I am wondering if there is some truth to this. And it's sad that we have people on the board that think the government is to be trusted.

Old 12-26-2021, 02:42 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
And oh, she's a doctor too.
Maybe she has heard of Dane Wigington. He is the main conspiracy nut for manmade weather engineering, much of it through chemtrails discharged by aircraft, supposedly.

People who are against covid vaccines can be doctors, supposedly, too.

Old 12-26-2021, 02:46 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
December has been quite unusually warm in Texas and Oklahoma. It's 75 now. Maybe they are experimenting with it for the opposite extreme effects. Can man, if that explains it, keep the winter jet stream in Canada and northern U. S. for the rest of the winter? Or see if it can make it change course and bring it well down again for February.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies