Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 05:28 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,216,027 times

Advertisements

It's not MISinformation anymore since numbers are available for people to see.

Now we're into DISinformation...intentionally telling people the wrong thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2021, 05:28 PM

8,035 posts, read 10,624,855 times
Patriotism is NOT blind, unquestioning compliance to the government and to billion dollar corporations who stand to make billions more by pushing their products on us. It is anything BUT.

”What's the big deal?” Are you kidding me? That's right up there with "I'm losing my patience with you..." on the cringe-o-meter. How utterly disrespectful. Speaking to the citizens of this country as if we are little children.

What a sick, disgusting, creep.

Last edited by RogueMom; 12-15-2021 at 05:41 PM..

Old 12-15-2021, 05:32 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,244,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Biden (and his handlers) are liars but their lies are dangerous because it causes division and ignorance that spreads hate. Besides Covid and he also lied about white supremacy being this country’s greatest threat.

Most of the country is already vaccinated now. The unvaccinated is actually a small minority. Clearly, if we are still having a Covid spike, then it’s not because of a few unvaccinated but the larger number of vaccinated are catching it, getting sick and spreading it.

Instead of doing the responsible thing, of sounding the alarm that these vaccines are not doing what they’re suppose to, the Democrats instead are pushing for more people to get jabbed with it.
That's correct. There's an agenda at work here and the left will double down on their lies, forever, and keep moving the goalposts, rather than admit that the vax isn't working as advertised.

Old 12-15-2021, 08:53 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
Hit the brakes katygirl. What names did they have for 45? Let’s see here are a few: orange man, angry creamsicle, Captain chaos, orange Julius, carrot demon and many more. The left needs to look into a mirror before they start calling foul balls.
All those names are clearly insulting nicknames for Donald Trump. Brandon is just some guy no one on the other side knows. It is a good meme but not an effective insulting nickname as it’s an actual name and unknown by a large number of people. Do you see where I’m going here? Use an insulting but obvious nickname or use his actual name. I prefer actual names myself, but if one must use another name at least make it an obvious one.

I’ll get off my rant but I just want to make a point. You know I don’t like Biden so this is not because I’m upset at the name.

Old 12-15-2021, 09:23 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,414,151 times
Biden: freedom? *makes fart noises

Thats what he thinks of us

Old 12-15-2021, 11:11 PM

27,118 posts, read 15,295,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Can you imagine if Trump was in the White House?

The "vaccine" was developed and received initial approval on his watch. You would have every MSM outlet going after his failure. But since Biden was so anxious to take credit, instead of just being real and truthful with people he now has to find new excuses every few weeks as to why COVID is still around so he can continue to push these "vaccines".
Oh you know it without a doubt.

Old 12-15-2021, 11:15 PM

27,118 posts, read 15,295,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
It's not MISinformation anymore since numbers are available for people to see.

Now we're into DISinformation...intentionally telling people the wrong thing.
Yes, let's call it what it is.

Old 12-15-2021, 11:29 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,619,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem,” Biden replied. “Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.”

“What about that?” Biden continued. “What’s the big https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...nated-n2600605

The big deal is vaccinated people “patriots” can still catch, spread, be hospitalized and die after 3 shots of the so call magical juice. When will tweeter and other social media companies stop the spread of his lies?
How utterly absurd of a viewpoint. Why? Because my small local hospital reported its stats as of Wednesday and that of the 10 people hospitalized in there for covid 90% were unvaccinated.

Old 12-15-2021, 11:32 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,619,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Biden (and his handlers) are liars but their lies are dangerous because it causes division and ignorance that spreads hate. Besides Covid and he also lied about white supremacy being this country’s greatest threat.

Most of the country is already vaccinated now. The unvaccinated is actually a small minority. Clearly, if we are still having a Covid spike, then it’s not because of a few unvaccinated but the larger number of vaccinated are catching it, getting sick and spreading it.

Instead of doing the responsible thing, of sounding the alarm that these vaccines are not doing what they’re suppose to, the Democrats instead are pushing for more people to get jabbed with it.
Another utterly absurd viewpoint. Once again, my local hospital reported that 90% of its covid patients were unvaccinated for covid. If you don't believe that is true, then you can see it here: https://www.facebook.com/StillwaterMedicalCenter

Old 12-16-2021, 02:27 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,569 times
Thank Gawd Brandon saved us all from Coalvid like he promised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies