Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 04:53 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If he is guilty of fraud he will have his properties seized. That would hurt him worse than jail. Tish is working a civil case and found enough evidence to combine forces with Cy Vance and his criminal case. They are working the same case now from two different angles.

I sat Trump is sweating.
BwaaaHaaaHaaa!! By gum we've got him NOW!! (diabolical wringing of hands)

Old 12-16-2021, 05:05 AM

4,160 posts, read 4,874,021 times
Quote:
If he is guilty of fraud he will have his properties seized. That would hurt him worse than jail. Tish is working a civil case and found enough evidence to combine forces with Cy Vance and his criminal case. They are working the same case now from two different angles.

I sat Trump is sweating.
You're dreaming. Trump doesn't even own those properties outright. In some cases they are leased and/or owned under business partnerships. Nothing is going to be seized and Trump isn't losing any sleep over this witch hunt by the Democrats. Cy Vance will be gone soon anyway.

Old 12-16-2021, 05:11 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,168,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It's not a requirement of candidates.

Irrespective of any investigation Trump should turn them over because he promised that he would, not because everyone else did.
Nowhere did my post state that it was a requirement.

Old 12-16-2021, 05:20 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,921,040 times
Teflon Don II.

Old 12-16-2021, 05:33 AM

33,323 posts, read 12,498,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Nowhere did my post state that it was a requirement.
I didn't say you did say it was a requirement.

I just pointed out that it isn't, and that people shouldn't do things because others are doing them...it isn't a good enough reason.

Old 12-16-2021, 05:40 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,177,192 times
Quote:
So he’s not a corrupt Democrat as you claimed back in post #9. He’s a judge actually doing the job Trump appointed him to do.
That makes no sense you still have not addressed what I said at all.

Old 12-16-2021, 05:45 AM

9,874 posts, read 7,200,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
You do realize that Trump doesn't do his own tax returns...right?
True but when one signs their tax return, one attests to their accuracy. This is what it says above the signature line on tax returns:

"Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete. Declaration of preparer (other than taxpayer) is based on all information of which preparer has any knowledge."

Old 12-16-2021, 05:47 AM

9,321 posts, read 16,657,325 times
Default Why continue the hatred?

With drugs and illegals flooding the border, unvaccinated or tested, inflation the highest it has been in 39 years, crime out of control with no rule of law, our allies no longer respecting the US, Americans still in Afghanistan, China lapping at our shores, the government forcing people to get vaccinated and take control of every aspect of our lives, Hunter Biden not being investigated.....why is Trump still a threat to the Democrats? Why do the liberals continue to rant and rave about Trump? Where are all the Biden voters that are appalled at this administration why do they continue the hatred?

Old 12-16-2021, 05:48 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Weird. Trump claimed he was going to release his tax returns multiple times over the last decade after this or that happened. I guess "this or that" hasn't happened yet.
He made it an issue when he repeatedly promised to release his returns, once elected in 2015-6.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:09 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,922,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Teflon Don II.
That's the perfect analogy for sure. DJT has always admired the Mafia and their ability to buy off judges in order to circumvent justice. He figured out pretty fast in his last term that in order to maintain his power he had to do everything possible to corrupt our courts, and let's face it he succeeded to some extent. If he returns to the throne in 2024 via coup or otherwise, he has the roadmap to complete the job.

We already know from the information obtained in 2020 that Trump paid zero in income taxes from 2011 to 2014, and only $750 in 2016 and 2017. His claim was that his businesses lost massive amounts of money. The laughable part of that story was that a good chunk of his "business expenses" were payments to his own daughter Ivanka for "consulting fees". You can't make this stuff up folks.

Even beyond the $400+ million in debt which comes due the next few years, he would owe $100 million if he loses his IRS audit fight. The IRS already has all of these documents - so it's pretty clear that the main motivations are political and personal.

Hard to imagine that any of the besotted zealots in his base would care one way or the other if he is shown to be a failed businessman or even a criminal. So the main motivation is probably what has always driven Trump; never to accept responsibility for anything at any time. He learned that tactic from his old pal Roy Cohn the Mafia attorney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies