Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 05:43 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Sick of this - stop people. Just stop ! The fear has taken over with these Karens.
The democrats and the media own the hate and fear mongering Franchise and have branched out into fomenting violence via the BLM terrorist organization.

White men have been falsely accused of stealing and more, so what's your point other than to divide and destabilize society via race?????

How is Twana doing?

How about Crystal Mangum?

And Jussie????

Tactic of the dems to set up such scenarios and blame it on Trump supporters.

Oh, denying institutional racism here, if that was the intent of the video. Can you grasp the concept of individual behavior..???

Do you support judging an entire demographic by the actions of a few?? apparently the woke left does.

Old 12-16-2021, 05:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Something happened to 1 person.

Old 12-16-2021, 05:53 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,661,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Her and the black guy probably set it up for the views.
Wouldn't doubt it. 98% of the videos on social media today are staged, set up, rehearsed just to create a buzz and go viral.

Much ado about nothing!

Old 12-16-2021, 05:57 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
who cares?..at this point I'm so over "karens' and every freaking white person in this country 'committing institutional racism' because of 'white privilege' that I really don't care about it (except enough to make these comments here.lol)

meanwhile, back to your regularly scheduled programming of smash and grab robberies committed by (oh the horror)..black youth..
I’m sick of it too. These aren’t big problems. Violent crime and allowing people to get out on no or low bail for them is a big problem. But let’s focus on stupid stuff.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:01 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
And similarly, the majority of the black population, being law abiding people, can also not care about the smash and grab robberies by a small minority of youth that are usually black. See how that works? LOL.
I don’t care about the smash and grabs except as it relates to democrat policies of defunding police and reducing penalties to the point where all box stores will close in the near future and we will all have to go through a handful of people to get our stuff, which really annoys me. I want to be able to go into a retail establishment and buy things, not go online and get it from the richest man in the world while he treats his workers like crap and eventually plans to automate everything.

Oh, and I don’t blame black people for it. I blame policies for creating a vacuum that allows these type of crime rings to occur. Not all of them are black as far as I know. Maybe I’m missing something?

Old 12-16-2021, 06:06 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don’t care about the smash and grabs except as it relates to democrat policies of defunding police and reducing penalties to the point where all box stores will close in the near future and we will all have to go through a handful of people to get our stuff, which really annoys me. I want to be able to go into a retail establishment and buy things, not go online and get it from the richest man in the world while he treats his workers like crap and eventually plans to automate everything.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there has never been a smash and grab at an Amazon warehouse

Old 12-16-2021, 06:11 AM

6,666 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Her and the black guy probably set it up for the views
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
Wouldn't doubt it. 98% of the videos on social media today are staged, set up, rehearsed just to create a buzz and go viral.
!

While social media is rife with set up shock videos for shameless clicks this stuff does happen.

Reminds me of the woman with her dogs in the park calling police.

I thought this was the same incident as not long ago where a girl accused a black kid of stealing her phone in a hotel lobby falsely, but this one is new.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:30 AM

6,384 posts, read 2,707,824 times
I can not say if this video did or did not happen. I can't see why someone would want to be on video as the "racist", but with all of the videos that end up "going viral" on various social media sites only to be later found not to be the full story you have to have some level of suspicion.

There is also no context as to how it really started as it is in the middle of this confrontation. It would have also been more interesting if they actually showed the apology as she was obviously still talking when the video ended...but I guess a woman apologizing isn't as interesting.

However, on tictok the poster that posted this describes itself(have no idea what pronoun they want) as a "non-binary human bean. married to the love of my life" which does make you wonder if there is more to this story.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:36 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Another person who will never have a job again.

Old 12-16-2021, 07:01 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Let me guess… you believed Jussie right?
No -actors are actors, they must have attention- but the realities of racism is very, very real. I’ve seen it first hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies