Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 11:52 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I have worked in the public and since that one congressman openly called Obama a liar in the State if the Union address- politicians showed no respect. My grands gasped, as they heard it. Then Trumpy started singling out people and said terrible things. He has no couture what so ever, folks just took it and ran with it. Now it’s out of control. Im not the only person saying this “Karen mentality “ has become more common.
The internet and social media has become more common, that’s it. This behavior has been around for some time.

Old 12-16-2021, 11:53 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Maybe she stole the purse from him?
Lol that would be quite the spin.

Old 12-16-2021, 12:24 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Damn that's embarrassing to say the least for that woman jumping to conclusions like that.

I'd be furious as hell if someone falsely accused me of such a thing.

https://www.newsweek.com/woman-accus...ogises-1657221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08D3hJap5AY
I would be pretty angry as well. I've been accused of stealing before. Each time the accusation proved to be false. On two occasions someone asked me to pull my pockets out, two separate places.

Old 12-16-2021, 12:35 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I would not have behaved this way but it is a fact of American life that blacks are 12 times more likely to commit crimes like these than whites. We are seeing it literally every single day. All the flash robberies are groups of blacks, all the street robberies are black perpetrators, I could go on and on. We may be sick of these Karens but we should be equally sick of black criminality.
These statistics still do not make me any less weary about being accused of stealing. I've been accused of stealing. I've also been a theft victim several times. And it was at the hands of both Black thieves and White thieves. The crime statistics do not change how I would feel regarding being accused of stealing. When someone decides to accuse me of stealing, I'm going to take it personally. I'm going to be angry, and I'm not going to be very understanding towards the person who accused me. At that point, the accuser is a threat to me, someone I will fear. It will be someone I want far away from me. I don't want to be a victim of crime or be accused of being a criminal. Both have happened to me. I've been a crime victim (both Black on Black and White on Black). A few times I've been accused of stealing and each time said accuser was found to be wrong.

At the end of day, it's me have to look out for.

Old 12-16-2021, 01:23 PM

216 posts, read 67,184 times
Misunderstandings like this happen all of the time and every day but if it was a black woman who falsely accused a white man of stealing this would have never made the news. The news media has decided to report on these type of incidents only when the person being accused is black and the accuser is white to push their ridiculous narrative that somehow black people are oppressed in this country. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Old 12-16-2021, 01:36 PM

4,419 posts, read 5,151,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I would not have behaved this way but it is a fact of American life that blacks are 12 times more likely to commit crimes like these than whites. We are seeing it literally every single day. All the flash robberies are groups of blacks, all the street robberies are black perpetrators, I could go on and on. We may be sick of these Karens but we should be equally sick of black criminality.
I grew up in a 99% white upper middle class town. You know how many of the kids there shoplifted? A lot. If caught, mom/dad where called, not cops.

If they where reported the theft crime statistics in the town would have mirrored the inner city practically.

But, I know it doesn’t matter to you. Only BLACK CRIMINALITY does. At least your words insinuate moderate racism and not neo nazi level verbal assault. Or maybe you are one, just a scared one.

Old 12-16-2021, 01:39 PM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Damn that's embarrassing to say the least for that woman jumping to conclusions like that.

I'd be furious as hell if someone falsely accused me of such a thing.

https://www.newsweek.com/woman-accus...ogises-1657221
Like this is something new, that people will claim such-and-such was stolen, only to find that they had unknowingly been in possession of the item all along?

Who has not been wrongly accused of doing something similar, in their lives? I can remember a couple times this happened to me.

Old 12-16-2021, 02:05 PM

103 posts, read 33,423 times
omg. everthing in this country is for EXPLOITATION even race card. race card has to be thing that is exploited the most for no other reason but to get favorable opinion latter down the line or to get rich. everything in this country is there to be exploited to maximum even race card and so called racism. i mean everybody is being accused of stealing but it does not get a headlines as race card exploitation

Old 12-16-2021, 03:17 PM

10,453 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
You can’t accept this crap happens, can you ?
Well, after Jussie Smollet and the Navy kids, I am going to question every single one of these.

Old 12-16-2021, 03:24 PM

16,554 posts, read 10,621,516 times
Strong likelihood that the two of them staged the whole thing just go get some fleeting internet fame. If it's actually real, then the woman owes the man a sincere apology, plus she should pay for whatever the man was buying at the store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies