Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 11:51 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Thanks Joe Manchin!

Notice how Build Back Brandon has gone from the top headline on every leftist publication to hard to find anywhere on the website.

They lost their welfare revolution, and instead of taking the L they are pretending it never happened.

These people are about to all get destroyed, Americans are fed up with these proto-Communist elites trying to run/ruin the lives of regular Americans

Great post! Was just about to post it myself.

This is the best news this Nation has received all year long. It warms me with the Christmas spirit!

In the New Year, it will only get more difficult to pass. The Mid-Terms are barreling toward the Democrats like a giant train wreck. Their constituents are going to tell them "No thanks!"

Congratulations Brandon: You are now truly a Lame Duck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2021, 12:40 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
‘You’re bulls–t!’: Manchin explodes at reporters asking about $2T Biden bill

Quote:
Sen. Joe Manchin on Wednesday angrily shouted at reporters to go away — telling one, “You are bulls–t!” and “I’m done!” after he was peppered with questions about his reluctance to support President Biden’s mammoth social spending bill.

“I’m not negotiating with any of you, OK?” the West Virginia Democrat said as reporters followed him around Capitol Hill.

Manchin added, raising his voice: “You guys, let me go. This is bulls–t. You are bulls–t! OK? I’m done! I’m done! God Almighty.”

https://nypost.com/2021/12/15/joe-ma...2t-biden-bill/

Old 12-16-2021, 12:52 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
God sends America another lifeline.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:30 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Manchin hard NO today on the whole thing. The left media sure ain't burying that today lol

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

Old 12-19-2021, 12:16 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,232,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Manchin hard NO today on the whole thing. The left media sure ain't burying that today lol

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
Wait - Pelosi passed away??

Old 12-19-2021, 12:19 PM

831 posts, read 333,007 times
I found out by looking at my news tab on FB...I always read it and Politico sent me an email. So it's not buried and its pretty sickening seeing the right celebrating poor folks who ALREADY get the CTC once a year not getting a little every month which helps MANY people make it through the year.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:04 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
I found out by looking at my news tab on FB...I always read it and Politico sent me an email. So it's not buried and its pretty sickening seeing the right celebrating poor folks who ALREADY get the CTC once a year not getting a little every month which helps MANY people make it through the year.
You know you can pass a child tax credit for poor families without giving it to families making 150K like BBB, and for good measure giving citizenship to 6 million illegals and giving tens of thousands in SALT deductions to wealthy home owners.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg pal

Old 12-20-2021, 05:03 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Should of been named Build Back Worse. Never was it Better.

Dumb Democrats.

Manchin - is the only one with a Brain.

Old 12-20-2021, 06:09 AM

10,100 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
People need to be responsible and learn to save money for rainy days. The government isn't there to pay the repair bill of your car. If have kids, you will have emergencies come up. Be prepared and start saving money. It's what responsible Americans do.

Old 12-20-2021, 06:14 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,895 times
Good thread. It's very important to find what the leftist media won't cover, and then amplify that to the moon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies