Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2022, 08:55 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times

Advertisements

The DNC is the father of lies, as has been demonstrated in recent years with the propagation of two HUGE LIES which were designed to take control of the White House.

We have the presumption that Hunter Biden's laptop was a "Russian Hoax" and we had the fake Hillary/Obama fake "Trump Russian Collusion" attempt to remove Trump from office. Both of these lies were not small issues, and were directly designed to alter the will of the people and install individuals in the WHite House against the will of the people.

Both of these lies, unabashedly promoted by the DNC and the liberal media, were swallowed hook, line and sinker BY EVERY LIBERAL. There was not a single lib who did not take these lies as absolute fact and defended these lies vehemently.

So................................................ ..........One wonders if the DNC has so boldly promoted two such OUTRAGEOUS LIES to fellow dems, why in the world would anyone be dumb enough to believe anything they say in the future? Obviously, the DNC has NO PROBLEM PROMOTING HUGE LIES AS FACT, so how in the world can one ever know if the DNC is ever telling the truth? Are libs so dense and gullible that they will just come back and believe more and more lies from the same people who have lied to them in the past with no shame whatsoever?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2022, 09:40 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
More DNC hoaxes:

*CRT is not being taught in schools
*White supremacy is the biggest problem facing this country
*Jussie Smollet Hoax
* voter ID is racist
* There are 14 genders
* The border is secure
* Covid came from Chinese wet market animals not the Wuhan lab
* Loose fitting cloth masks will prevent young children from getting Covid
* The world will end in 12 years due to climate change
* Republicans will put blacks back in chains
* Blacks who don’t vote for Biden aren’t really black
* historical black-on-black murder numbers are caused by conservative policies
* BLM cares about blacks….
* George Floyd was a hero
* democrat riots that burn down cities, businesses, destroy people are considered “mostly peaceful”
* Fox News is pro Russian — anti Ukraine
* defunding police will improve crime and behavior problems
*Kindergarteners need to know about sexuality and transgender politics

Last edited by mountainrose; 04-23-2022 at 11:09 AM..

Old 04-23-2022, 09:48 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,358,943 times
There have been studies on the fact that it doesn’t matter what happens. You are either predisposed to be a Democrat or you are predisposed to be a Republican. Sure, there are some who are truly on the fence, but there aren’t very many of those.

If you are an emotional person, the Democratic message appeals to your senses. If you are a logical thinker, the Republican message appeals to you.

That’s why more women and minorities are Democrat and more white men are Republican.

I’ve never voted Democrat in my whole life. The worst that ever happened was that I despised Romney so much in 2012 that I just refused to vote. But no way was I ever going to vote for Obama.

So when you ask “how could they still support this nonsense?”, it’s very easy for them to maintain the party line.

Old 04-23-2022, 09:56 AM

24,005 posts, read 15,100,850 times
It matters not what I think of either party or the people who are elected. One of them will be the POTUS and one will run the house and senate.

I agree with a little of both and reject much of both. IMO, the are very few people in DC who are not a national embarrassment.

And it really ticks me off. But we all have to live with it because most voters can be swayed by BS.

Old 04-23-2022, 11:48 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,255,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
More DNC hoaxes:

*Jussie Smollet Hoax
* voter ID is racist
* There are 14 genders
* The border is secure
* democrat riots that burn down cities, businesses, destroy people are considered “mostly peaceful”

You forgot the Nascar Bubba guy that needed emotional support after finding a "noose" in his garage that was actually just the garage door pull down rope with a loop tied in the end.

Let's also not forget the Whopper by Obama, If you like your Doctor you can Keep your Doctor.

Benghazi for $1000 Alex...

How about the Big Lie of the January 6th mob that invaded the Capital. Has the World ever seen an unarmed Insurrection?

While we are on that wagon how about the 2 stupid Impeachments of Trump for nothing?

Of course the Democrats lie and they will continue to do so if they feel it advances their agenda. If you dare to call them out you are either a Trumpster, a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist or even a Racist.

It is all political theater when it comes to the Dems.

Old 04-23-2022, 11:53 AM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
It's not a flaw, it's a feature. The dems love the lies. Believing that Putin was responsible for Trump winning against Hillary was medicine for the soul of every true blue democrat. It didn't matter if it was the truth or not. It served it's purpose.

Old 04-23-2022, 12:59 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,904,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The DNC is the father of lies, as has been demonstrated in recent years with the propagation of two HUGE LIES which were designed to take control of the White House.

We have the presumption that Hunter Biden's laptop was a "Russian Hoax" and we had the fake Hillary/Obama fake "Trump Russian Collusion" attempt to remove Trump from office. Both of these lies were not small issues, and were directly designed to alter the will of the people and install individuals in the WHite House against the will of the people.

Both of these lies, unabashedly promoted by the DNC and the liberal media, were swallowed hook, line and sinker BY EVERY LIBERAL. There was not a single lib who did not take these lies as absolute fact and defended these lies vehemently.

So................................................ ..........One wonders if the DNC has so boldly promoted two such OUTRAGEOUS LIES to fellow dems, why in the world would anyone be dumb enough to believe anything they say in the future? Obviously, the DNC has NO PROBLEM PROMOTING HUGE LIES AS FACT, so how in the world can one ever know if the DNC is ever telling the truth? Are libs so dense and gullible that they will just come back and believe more and more lies from the same people who have lied to them in the past with no shame whatsoever?

Dem voters have Stockholm Syndrome.

No matter how much their media treats them like mushrooms (keeping them in the dark and feeding them excrement), they continue to bend over and say "Please Sir, may I have another".

Because Trump.

It's pathetic and sad to watch, esp. when it's loved ones.

Old 04-23-2022, 01:33 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,579,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Yes, of course.

Old 04-23-2022, 01:46 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,990 times
This is a good example of misinformation and how others online believe what they read because it falls in line with what they believe. It is why we need to weed out misinformation spreaders. In this example, it could be intentional, or it could be a copy of another. Regardless, it is dangerous. The Russians did interfere with the 2016 US elections to help elect Trump as he could be molded and they knew he would be their puppet.

Anyways, here is an FBI wanted list of the 12 Russian military intelegence officers who were indicted by a federal grand jury for, "...with a computer hacking conspiracy involving gaining unauthorized access into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, stealing documents from those computers, and staging releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The indictment also charges these defendants with aggravated identity theft, false registration of a domain name, and conspiracy to commit money laundering..." Source: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/rus...7fe6d062eed906

This was uncovered during the Mueller investigation. Time put out an article on the whole incident. https://time.com/5565991/russia-infl...5a0a8554998c60

As for Hunter Biden having a laptop--I believe he does. No more to say there.

Old 04-23-2022, 02:40 PM

26,513 posts, read 15,092,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
More DNC hoaxes:

*Jussie Smollet Hoax
* voter ID is racist
* There are 14 genders
* The border is secure
The lib lie that CRT is not being taught in schools is mind boggling. Obviously some schools are and at best you can argue semantics that some of the schools are not teaching CRT, but rather a different, but similar, racist anti-white propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies