Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 02:49 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Is that how we wound up with Gerald Ford as president?

No, wait, Agnew pleaded no contest to a crime or two, and we all know what Nixon was guilty of. Harris so far is guilty only of not being very popular, and why would Biden step down? Just to make Hillary president? That makes no sense.
He has a much higher chance of dropping dead than stepping down. He is senile, incompetent, and incontinent, an absolutely horrible combination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2021, 02:51 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
She was put in charge of the border. One would assume that meant more than just photo ops. The expectation is if you hire a coach to turn the team around and it doesn't happen... you blame the coach.

Now, is that fair? maybe, maybe not. See Urban Meyer for reference

To be fair, Ms. I Get My Haircuts At Kids Clips DID go to the border. But it was to the border of the local Taco Bell, with a photo op of her stuffing her lie hole with chalupas.

Old 12-17-2021, 03:52 PM

25,567 posts, read 17,275,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Is that how we wound up with Gerald Ford as president?

No, wait, Agnew pleaded no contest to a crime or two, and we all know what Nixon was guilty of. Harris so far is guilty only of not being very popular, and why would Biden step down? Just to make Hillary president? That makes no sense.
I report; you decide.
There are plenty of political pundits with plenty of scenarios. Pick the one you like and place your bets. I have.

Old 12-18-2021, 05:20 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
She was put in charge of the border. One would assume that meant more than just photo ops. The expectation is if you hire a coach to turn the team around and it doesn't happen... you blame the coach.

Now, is that fair? maybe, maybe not. See Urban Meyer for reference
It’s surprising that Mr. Harris is more in the media to help with Kamala’s plummeting poll numbers. Family photos normally help politicians and Kamala really needs help,with the poll numbers.

Doug. His first name is Doug. Kamala should bring him into the equation; it certainly cannot hurt.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...-emhoff-facts/

Old 12-18-2021, 05:28 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Maybe I’m ignorant but how is she responsible for the open border? Is t that President Geriatric to blame or does the VP have some responsibilities related to that?
"Maybe I’m ignorant but how is she responsible for the open border?"

Looks like you need a Civics lesson.

She IS the VICE President of the United States.

The VP HELPS the president

The PRESIDENT PUT HER IN CHARGE of the border.

Understand why she is responsible now?

It never ceases to amaze me how so many on here come in, comment on things and are completely ignorant of ANY of the facts on the issue then comment on them.

Old 12-18-2021, 05:33 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Another possibility is that she was selected to fail. They "put her in charge" but did not give her tools or authority to get the job done. So she "failed". They knew should would; saw it in the debate.

When her failure becomes obvious she will be blamed and that makes it easier to coerce her to resign. Then they can replace her with Hillary, who they wanted all along, but they couldn't select Hillary as VP during the campaign since it would be a distraction and Hillary would have to campaign. She wasn't up to that - didn't have the energy.

In a few months we will see. I would not be surprised to see Kamala replaced by Hillary. Later, we will all watch as Biden feels the need to step aside and spend more time with Jill.
If it all works out we will welcome President Hillary.

Meantime, Bill has begun teaching a MasterClass in leadership where he discusses methods to get along with those you do not like and do not agree with. Soon it will be announced that is class is a resounding success and his millions of students have now learned the virtue in accepting leaders you do not like.
"but did not give her tools or authority to get the job done"

Prove it!
She IS the VP ad was assigned by the PRESIDENT. She can get whatever she wants. Who is going to say "NO" to her when she asked for something?

"When her failure becomes obvious" What world do you live in?

Old 12-18-2021, 05:37 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Prove it!
She IS the VP ad was assigned by the PRESIDENT. She can get whatever she wants. Who is going to say "NO" to her when she asked for something?

She won’t even visit the border or go to a meeting about the border. Ignoring the crisis won’t make it go away, unless you’re Kamala.

Old 12-18-2021, 09:48 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,804,055 times
While it's probably true to say going to the border is more about photo ops than actually doing something... I get that. However I can say without hesitation she's incompetent. I don't care what her race is or if she's a hard tail or a split tail... she's not worth the salt in her grub.

Last edited by Dave_n_Tenn; 12-18-2021 at 10:15 AM..

Old 12-18-2021, 10:06 AM

25,567 posts, read 17,275,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Prove it!

She does not have the authority to build the The Wall.
It is obvious she is a failure. The proof is in the posts above and her poll numbers. Her failure is obvious.

Old 12-18-2021, 10:51 AM

7,510 posts, read 4,351,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Sad that the "historical first black and woman" VP is a worthless POS.
Historical first black President was corrupt, a divider, and anti American in his policies.

Didn't have to be like this when these firsts came, just the wrong people were voted in when it did happen.
Even sadder is that the only qualifications for any public office for Democrats is race and gender.

Harris was chosen by the Democrat Party to be VP because it was the only possible way that she could ever become president as she is unelectable, unlikeable and a phony. They were probably figuring that Brandon would in all likelihood not be able to finish his first term because of his age, wide spread corruption in the Brandon family, and the onset of dementia.

The only reason why they chose Brandon in the first place was because they could try and pass him off as a "moderate" of which he is anything but. Because of his son Hunter, Brandon has an anchor around his neck. Rampant corruption runs deep in the Brandon family, hopefully they will all go down with the ship. That is if the honorable non partisan AG Merrick Garland decides to carry out his duty and launch an investigation into the Brandon crime family. However I won't be holding my breath. Thank God that miserable, petty little man never became an associate justice of the Supreme Court. But as AG he can still do a lot of damage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies