Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2021, 10:40 PM

1,781 posts, read 956,390 times

Advertisements

https://t.me/s/covidvaccineinjuries

Ho hum, nothing to see here! Hello? Hello?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2021, 11:01 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,089,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It would be helpful if you could list all those hospitals that are filling up because of vaccinated individuals. Name one.
This question should be posed to OP.

Old 12-17-2021, 11:13 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,089,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post

It would be helpful if you could give us your opinion about all these people injured or killed by the vaccine.

Oh and FYI, ignoring them doesn’t mean they don’t exist.
It would be helpful if you could put a number on those who got injured with COVID and how many died, while both groups NOT having any comorbidity - and then put a number on those who got vaccinated and did not get injured and/or died?

We will then compare the data to find the percentages to get a better picture.

Old 12-18-2021, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
It would be helpful if you could put a number on those who got injured with COVID and how many died, while both groups NOT having any comorbidity - and then put a number on those who got vaccinated and did not get injured and/or died?

We will then compare the data to find the percentages to get a better picture.
Did you even look at the link? If not, why not? Are you afraid to see all of the stories of injuries and deaths? Or do you just not care about all these people? Are you saying that as long as more people are saved by the vaccine than injured or killed by the vaccine it’s all good?

Last edited by austinaggie; 12-18-2021 at 06:27 AM..

Old 12-18-2021, 06:20 AM

3,495 posts, read 1,750,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
My guess would be you have had Covid and never even realized it.
I wish that were true so I would have antibodies. My mom has been tested three times in the last few years and covid never was found, so if she didn't have it, I probably didn't have it either because we lived together and slept in the same bedroom. To be honest, I don't go out much and always mask with the N95 before I leave my apartment door.

There is an article on Reddit this morning regarding reports out of the UK claiming omicron isn't less dangerous than Delta, I didn't read it yet.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:17 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
You did see in your month old link where they said....
"Studies show that those who are unvaccinated continue to be more likely to be infected, more likely to be in the hospital and more likely to have severe complications from Covid-19," Walensky said at the briefing."

You know I have seen many a news story over the previous months where an unvaccinated person has said from hospital rooms how their sorry they didn't get vaccinated either for themselves or their family member who is in critical condition or has passed away from Covid.

Can't say I have ever seen a vaccinated person complaining how sorry they were for getting the shot(s)..

You haven't? Then you are not paying attention.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
You haven't? Then you are not paying attention.

I’ve posted this many times in this thread but for some reason the rah rah vaccine crowd just keeps ignoring. Wonder why?

Old 12-18-2021, 07:33 AM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
You're not "explaining" anything; you're repeating dogma. Like "but Brawndo's got what plants crave!" from Idiocracy.

Putting the difference in the UK and US data, a difference which has existed for the entire time the UK has reported data on vaccination status of people hospitalized with Covid, on the UK supposedly being "ahead of us in initial vaccinations" also defies belief. As of May 1st, 47% of the US had had one shot, and 51% of the UK had had one shot. Hardly a significant difference. Moreover, 35% of the US was considered "fully vaccinated" at the time, which is more than the 23% in the UK. I've heard many times that "fully vaccinated" is what really counts, but what the hell do I know, since the rules and definitions constantly change.
It's been stated for a number of months that the vaccines start to lose efficacy at 6 months, both countries have a booster rate of around 35% so that leaves a large number of vaccinated at risk in addition to the unvaccinated.

Still the surge here at the present time is due to the unvaccinated and likely now including some vaccinated that have not received the booster. Somewhere over 80-90% occupying hospital beds are unvaccinated.
The vaccine isn't perfect but it's sure better than the other option.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:33 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
It wasn't BS a few weeks ago. Waning effectiveness of vaccines plus omicron is what caused more hospitalizations among the vaxxed only recently. That's why boosters are recommended ... to protect against omicron.

An argument could be made that the booster is necessary, not to protect you from Omicron, but from your collapsing immune system caused by the first 3 shots. This is at least as likely as your theory, especially since most of the infected are vaxxed.

Last edited by clutchcargo777; 12-18-2021 at 07:43 AM..

Old 12-18-2021, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
An argument could be made that the booster is necessary not to protect you from Omicron, but from your collapsing immune system caused by the first 3 shots. This is at least as likely as your theory, especially since most of the infected are vaxxed.
Winner, winner chicken dinner!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies